glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
there is 1 bug as mentioned earlier aka if didn't remove blank shots spell before ng+ then can't tell to dryad that has removed it.
That glitch happens if you remove the contraceptive spell before you meet Erato. Wait till after you've met everybody, and no glitch.

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
hi guys i got a problem i don't have the icon of stat on my game is it a bug or he show later? the one on the left of inventory i download the link on the 1st page 2 days ago so i guess it's the good link... i just meet the 2 girls on the horse in the basement question me about the muder is it later?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hi guys i got a problem i don't have the icon of stat on my game is it a bug or he show later? the one on the left of inventory i download the link on the 1st page 2 days ago so i guess it's the good link...
on what day you are? met crone?

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Primrose sex scenes are bugged or i'm missing something? I got all secrets 3 times and no sex scenes.
Even if you have revealed all secrets, Primrose isn't going to agree to sleep with you unless she likes you. Ditto all the other women in town except for Samarra. You have to spend time hanging out with them and helping them, or it's a no-go. Primrose in particular is tricky because you only have until the day you save her from getting arrested to make a good impression. If she doesn't like you well enough by then, you've completely missed your chance with her.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Even if you have revealed all secrets, Primrose isn't going to agree to sleep with you unless she likes you. Ditto all the other women in town except for Samarra. You have to spend time hanging out with them and helping them, or it's a no-go. Primrose in particular is tricky because you only have until the day you save her from getting arrested to make a good impression. If she doesn't like you well enough by then, you've completely missed your chance with her.
Is there a variable tracked? Do we know the thresh-hold for "she likes you"?

If I made a MOD I would show stuff like that in addition consequences for choices if there were any.

But that would take like ..... work and shit and after I get done with my day job I never feel like more work

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard and cxx

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
hi guys i got a problem i don't have the icon of stat on my game is it a bug or he show later? the one on the left of inventory i download the link on the 1st page 2 days ago so i guess it's the good link... i just meet the 2 girls on the horse in the basement question me about the muder is it later?
During the first week, you really need to do what people in the game tell you to do, otherwise important locations, abilities, and even parts of the UI will remain locked away.
Day 1, visit the library (and then probably Callie). Day 2, visit the library, then visit the Crone out on the wilderness map.
In the afternoon of Day 2, it looks like you're off the railroad and can do whatever you like, but vast parts of the game remain locked away until you spend time with Evelyn at home (she sends you off to meet with Aldred and Thaddeus at city hall, which unlocks the city hall location). And finally, when you meet those guys at city hall, Aldred tells you to come see him in the mornings at his construction job. Until you do that, you don't have your last ability score, pathfinding, and that means you can't meet any fey and most of the wilderness map remains locked away.

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
The logic behind Primrose's feelings for the MC is incredibly complex. There are base values for "like" and "love", and modifiers for how perverted and pushy you've been to her that work against you. That's why there's no easy answer to say "do X to get on her romance path", because the system takes almost every interaction you have with her into account, even ones you wouldn't think would matter much.

Working in the library, spending time with her, not being pushy or overly perverted, reading the book she recommends to you, and making sure she never gets arrested are all more likely to put you on the romance path, but it's not guaranteed.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020

If I made a MOD I would show stuff like that in addition consequences for choices if there were any.

But that would take like ..... work and shit and after I get done with my day job I never feel like more work
There are multiple variables. One of the very outdated walkthroughs you can find via googling is a PDF, and the early parts of that provide info on hidden game variables... but you don't need to know any of that.

All of the following is *in addition to* any secrets or inhibitions that you may have to deal with. All of the women in town (except Nell) have secrets that need to be revealed before you can romance them. Nell and some others also have prep work that needs to be done (training or learning a specific spell, etc).

Basically, Callie and Primrose care about two things: how helpful you have been (working for them in the mornings) and also how friendly you have been (spending time with them in the afternoons). You have to do both. Evelyn and Nell just care about how often you've spent time with them. Every character (except Nell) also has an additional thing you can do that makes a big difference. Not doing that thing makes it significantly harder (but not necessarily impossible) to get to the end of their relationship path.

Primrose's relationship path is by far the most complicated one in the entire game. You can end up in one of several states, ranging from "just friends" to "friends with limited benefits" to "friends with lots of benefits" to being a couple. To get the couple status, you MUST save her from being arrested. Beyond that, there's no hard rules, but here's what I do when I want to get the option to become a couple with her:
You have to work in the library anyway a minimum of 3 times to uncover clues and find some books to read, so do that. From there, instead of reading those books on the job, read them with Primrose. After you read with Primrose a time or two, she will recommend a book to you (first she tells you about it, then after reading with her again, she puts it where you can find it). Reading that recommended book and talking to her about it has a *very* major impact on her view of you. Not reading that book will make it VERY difficult to get couple status with her.
The game will tell you when it's OK to switch from reading with her to talking with her. In a normal game, you can also just keep reading specific books with her until they're gone (counting the 4 stat raising books, there's at least 10 sessions of reading to get through).
I am also careful to avoid perving on her, and I wait quietly for her to finish gathering her thoughts my first visit to the library after finding our mentor dead. I wait until after I've read the book she recommends to ask her for underwear.

Some notes on the other characters in the game:

Callie will sometimes ask you to work a double shift. Doing that has a major impact on her opinion, but you also have to hang out with her and see her model outfits for you.

Evelyn cares about how friendly you have been (spending time with her in the afternoons). Telling Thaddeus to keep his grimy paws off of her has a major impact on her impression of you as well.

Nell cares about how often you've hung out with her. It used to be that bringing her a romance novel instead of some other book (a choice you get the second afternoon you spend with her) made a difference, but that seems to have changed with 1.0.

PS: all the women also care about your charisma (if you score is 1, it's going to be much harder to make a good impression than if it's 2 or higher, so read that book you found in the library).

Last edited:

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
So I'm confused. The walkthrough on day 4 says to train courage during the afternoon, but Evelyn is there and I can't train it.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
So I'm confused. The walkthrough on day 4 says to train courage during the afternoon, but Evelyn is there and I can't train it.
The walkthroughs that you find with Google are badly outdated. Trying to follow them exactly is a recipe for disaster. They're still semi-useful as a source of hints and clues when you get stuck, but they don't work as walkthroughs.
I have written a guide that you may find useful.

Reactions: Twistty

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
can someone tell me or give me a hint on how to get the worth it and investigation what invesgation advgements

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes