xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
wookie584 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: No I was not asking the Idea was to hint to sensibilize to pay atention not to hold down Tab to advance to the sex scenes when playing this game, I am following it since ver 0.13 and familiar with the triggers and stuff, But Thank's anyway
It was exactly that what I meant you find the same in her hut and that gives you a clue that there is more than that meets the eye

Reactions: DarkExecutive

Sere

May 15, 2017
So I proved Primrose's innocence,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, uncovered everyone's secrets but I still get the bad ending. I read in the comments that Primrose needs to teach me a spell for the good ending but I can't get her to.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
So. Not gonna ask for a walkthrough because I suspect there isn't anything more than basic guides after looking around for awhile. I just wanna ask if there are any decisions that can screw you over long time that don't seem like a big deal at the time. Cause I remember way back when I played this that Evelyn would leave forever if you had sex with her at the wrong time.

Are there other easy things you can mess up on like that?
There are walkthroughs, but they include outdated and incorrect information. And they are all essentially just a transcript of someone else's playthrough of the game, which is the least helpful kind of walkthrough that could possibly exist for a sandbox style game like this.
I have written a guide that I hope is more than basic. It includes links to the two walkthroughs that exist.

As to your question: Besides driving Evelyn away with premature declarations of love, the other massive screw up to avoid is failing to clear Primrose's name before the time limit expires. Don't do either of those things. Most other screw-ups involve failing to clear items in the in-game to-do list.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Alright, thank you. I'll keep that checklist open in one of my ten million tabs so I don't forget.

Are the endings distinct - so like if you get a Callie ending, you won't get the Primrose ending - or is it like a "this is how X and Y ended up, this is how X and Z ended up, N fell off a cliff" kind of epilogue where everything is sorta summarized all at once?
After the endgame, assuming your character survives and prevails against the villain, there's an epilogue where you are presented with a choice of who you're going to partner with. The list can be empty if you didn't romance anybody in the game, or it can have just about every female character in the game in it if you romanced everybody.

After you make your choice, the epilogue plays and you see what happens to all the characters. They all have fixed destinies, but the ones you romanced but did not choose also get a bit about how they mourn losing you, and you see a bit about your life together with the one you chose. If you removed the contraceptive spell, there's also a bit about each pregnant character (there will always be at least one).

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
So I proved Primrose's innocence,
, uncovered everyone's secrets but I still get the bad ending. I read in the comments that Primrose needs to teach me a spell for the good ending but I can't get her to.
There's a helpful post on what, at minimum, you need to do to get the good ending:
https://f95zone.to/threads/long-live-the-princess-v1-0-0-belle.5259/post-9380172

Clearing the in-game to-do list will get you most of the way to achieving the good ending (some items on the to-do list are optional, but many are not).

Reactions: DarkExecutive

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I see. I assume there's no harem ending exactly, just the Evelyn/Callie thing and the princess/crone that I assume is probably her supposedly dead sister in shapeshifted form?
There is an evil ending where the MC makes everyone into his mind controlled slave. There is no good harem ending.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
So I got a bug, I've had this "achievement" notification up on my screen for like 30 minutes now
It's a bug with the Ren'py engine, has been there for years now, it happens when a game uses the "popup" notification system and you skip over the trigger, most of the time it works fine, others, well it gets stuck like that, all you can to do it go back to save just before the trigger and then, trigger it manually (one click at a time) and wait for it the go away, then you can skip ahead again.

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
As to your question: Besides driving Evelyn away with premature declarations of love, the other massive screw up to avoid is failing to clear Primrose's name before the time limit expires. Don't do either of those things. Most other screw-ups involve failing to clear items in the in-game to-do list.
Do you mean the game's overall time limit or the time limit for Primrose's arrest? Failing to save Primrose from getting arrested does not doom the playthrough as long as she is free in time for what she is needed for in the endgame.

It does lock you out of ever getting her charisma point, which means you must unlock the charisma point for every other girl (excluding Sister Agnes), read the charisma book, and have enough time left for all other requirements under the overall time limit - which can be difficult to pull off especially if the player wasted enough time for Primrose to be arrested in the first place.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So I got a bug, I've had this "achievement" notification up on my screen for like 30 minutes now View attachment 2170387
I've seen a few other reports about this by now, and as was mentioned a few posts ago, I think it's a Ren'py bug. The achievement system I'm using wasn't actually developed by me, but there is no obvious reason why it should behave like this unless the game engine itself is bugged.

Anyone running into this bug should not save their game, despite what was said by someone else earlier. You need to revert to before the bug happened, either by using rollback or by loading a save. If you save, the popup will be there "forever."

I'm looking into creating a "failsafe" for this bug in an upcoming 1.0.1 update where I will try to get rid of any stray popups between actions. I'm waiting for a while before making such an update, however, so that I can get as many fixes into that update as possible and not have to make another one after that.

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Anyone running into this bug should not save their game, despite what was said by someone else earlier. You need to revert to before the bug happened, either by using rollback or by loading a save. If you save, the popup will be there "forever."
My bad, I've edited my older post.

Reactions: xapican

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
I have two questions:
1. If I don't apply the "Incest patch" does it block me from Evelyn's route?
2. Is pregnancy available on the harem/bad ending route?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have two questions:
1. no, mc will get to fuck her but it won't be incest sex.
2. not knowing what changes belle made to that ending not entirely sure but still would say no.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ng ended on war, w00t!!! got stalled on "few" places.

will see what ng+ brings.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I have two questions:
If you get the game from here the incest is already applied. "harem" end is just a couple renders, and none show pregnancy, even if the girl was knocked up before. Have not seen the bad ending yet.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I have two questions:
1. All the patch does is change Evelyn from the MC's sister to a friend, and alter her backstory and dark secret to fit them not being related. Revealing her dark secret involves the same steps (the form is the same, only the content differes), and you can still romance her in the same ways with the same risks (ie, she still leaves town if you tell her too soon, etc)

2. If you choose evil in the final confrontation with the villain, you are shown a very short epilogue where everyone is your mind controlled slave. No mention of pregnancy is made. To see the consequences of the MC having unprotected sex with characters, you must make the non-evil choice in the endgame.

Reactions: wwgwa
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes