Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I have written a guide.
I have read the guide, but it doesn't really tell me how to get the final story out of Samarra. I just keep fighting her and keep losing. Have like 5 days left and can't get Nells secret. :cry:
The in-game guide has no hints for this either.

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
I have read the guide, but it doesn't really tell me how to get the final story out of Samarra. I just keep fighting her and keep losing. Have like 5 days left and can't get Nells secret. :cry:
Some helpful tips:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Haha, I got scooped.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodguard

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Damn....I should have thought of that. I'm an idiot. :(
I don't think I have enough time to win now. Oh well NG+ here I come. ;)
That's the beauty of the game. If you mess something up, you can fix it on the next run, especially in NG+ when you don't have to worry about stats as much.

• Red Heart

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
That's the beauty of the game. If you mess something up, you can fix it on the next run, especially in NG+ when you don't have to worry about stats as much.
Yeah, when it came into the last week, and I did not have Nells secret discovered, or fairy queen resolved, I figured I screwed something up. Also was only able to talk with Agnes one time and have never seen her again. Is there a way to get agility to 5? I'm stuck at 4.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Yeah, when it came into the last week, and I did not have Nells secret discovered, or fairy queen resolved, I figured I screwed something up. Also was only able to talk with Agnes one time and have never seen her again. Is there a way to get agility to 5? I'm stuck at 4.
that means the thing you are missing is nell's second training instead of samara

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Actually, the fifth point was with Samarra. You get it after you hit her. Maybe 6 is with Nell? :unsure:
Still have not maxed it or charisma.
Yes, final agility point is acquired through advanced training with Nell. After you obtain it, it allows you to beat Samarra decisively.

For charisma you'll need to slut around with pretty much all girls, although you'll still get it if you turn them down so you don't need to commit all the way with those you don't want (plus, one point can be substituted by reading charisma book)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Bloodguard you have to talk to samarra and ask her about her, in that she will reveal hints about Nell and why a Formorian is raising and protecting a Fairy, also in that conversations comes up the key to interpret the vision of Thorn, putting you on a path to achieve the good endings

• Red Heart

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
You must have maxed out your agility and gotten all the training from the Crone to have a chance of beating her.

I am in the process of revising the guide, I will make sure to clarify this point.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes