Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Mind you, Some people say the same about DazD but honestly, look at what artists like Alorth (Radiant, Neko Paradise) and NaughtyRoad (Light of my Life) are doing. Just amazing.
My wife and I have been together for a long time...she is disabled and not sexually available so she tolerates my "sex-capades", but is not a fan of them. For Daz Studio charges to start appearing on my bank account without it causing a domestic scene, she'll need to know it's going to pay off in the long run.

But yeah, Radiant is the gold standard right now in my book of a production I'd like to emulate...that is if they ever have another release.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Decided to expand my online presence by making a and account for my development handle. You will find a sneak preview photo for Friday night there that will be a minor spoiler.

These will serve as places to announce updates and to do previews in lieu of having a Patreon account. Also could use them as a development diary and to bounce ideas around.

And to forestall the anticipated question, no I wasn't born on 05/08/1985...that's nothing more than a tribute to my high school football number 85.

Last edited:
Reactions: JeremyCole300

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Decided to expand my online presence by making a and account for my development handle. You will find a sneak preview photo for Friday night there that will be a minor spoiler.

These will serve as places to announce updates and to do previews in lieu of having a Patreon account. Also could use them as a development diary and to bounce ideas around.

And to forestall the anticipated question, no I wasn't born on 05/08/1985...that's nothing more than a tribute to my high school football number 85.
Following ya on Twitter, and dropped a request via FB. Looking forward to the next release! 2.2 was quite a lot of fun! Lot of goodies, and prepping for what's coming next.....

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Update Report and Preview

After a really busy Friday, the MC comes home to find that his Friday night will be even busier:

sl2-05.jpg

Thanks to Bunni there will be two variations of this scene with the MC's wife and her brilliant and lewdly impulsive science engineer sister Katyrina.

Chapter 3 will wind down with one last H scene to set up a wild weekend that will begin in Chapter 4. Still no definitive release date as I'm not sure how long it will take to complete these final scenes, but mid-September seems likely.

Last edited:

Starstorm

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I honestly got skeptical when you introduced all the concepts of the game at the start, but the level of honesty, and thought provoking and excellently written dialogue has gotten me absolutely hooked on this piece of... well it's gotta be some form of art.
Looking forward to everything yet to come!

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
If i didnt know better i would say that dev has a fetish for tears, at least thats what i get from how much crying there is in this VN...Lol:LOL::ROFLMAO:
It really seems that I do. What's up with that?! None of the women in my life cry much. I pretty much never cry...at least not since I've gotten clean and sober...

Well, at least the characters are crying because of deep emotional issues and not because the MC didn't buy them a dress they wanted...

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Update Report and Preview

Questions galore about this scene. Why do those wet panties look familiar? Why is the MC's wife sticking her tongue out at him? Is she making a suggestion to him? These questions and more will be answered on September 15th when the Chapter 3 update is scheduled to be released:

sl3-35.jpg

This release will be a particular treat for those who like to have the options of choosing various watersport activities.

The big round bed is getting crowded with the waifu's sister sleeping over. The twins Charlotte and Skye are getting friskier by the day. Will they be able to wait for the big gamer girl deflowering ceremony scheduled for the end of the weekend? How will April and Mother be able to pull this event off without the clueless and innocent daughters Matilda and Peach finding out?

Finally the MC had discovered a huge secret during the day Friday that will rock this ultra-progressive family's world. Who can he talk to about this?

These questions will all be answered in Chapter 4 scheduled for release around November 1st.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Keeping an eye on this one, ive been hearing interesting things about it lol. Ill jump on after next update seeing as its just around the corner anyway.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Tawny Fairquim Frolics
I wanna see more scenes between dauthers and motheres! :(
Then stay tuned for Chapter 4 and your frown will turn upside-down. When the MC's wife April finds out about Grandma's plans for Charlotte's deflowering ceremony she goes all in on romancing her twin daughters...and readers of this VN know that she never does things half way!

Reactions: AdamJohn36

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Long Lost Daughter [Ch 1-3] Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Original Size Win/Linux: 961 MB
Original Size Mac: 944 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 363 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 346 MB