Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
So I have a question, do you need to start a new game? I get to the scene where you find out your
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then it just goes back to title.
That's the first time I've heard of a glitch like that. It sounds like you have a corrupt save file. The point you are describing is the end of Chapter 1.

I thought at first to provide a generic save file to get you past that point to Chapter 2, but then it wouldn't be your customized game anymore. Try going back to an earlier save point. If that doesn't work, then I guess you will need to start your game over.

Last edited:

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
That's the first time I've heard of a glitch like that. It sounds like you have a corrupt save file. The point you are describing is the end of Chapter 1.

I thought at first to provide a generic save file to get you past that point to Chapter 2, but then it wouldn't be your customized game anymore. Try going back to an earlier save point. If that doesn't work, then I guess you will need to start your game over.
It could be, but I guess I'll just restart its not to long yet.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hot stuff! :whistle::coffee: Should add the loli tag. Also the update seems quite substantial, is there a way to support your work?

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Hot stuff! :whistle::coffee: Should add the loli tag. Also the update seems quite substantial, is there a way to support your work?
You just did. This is a practice game for me to learn my craft and currently I am not seeking any funding. The only support I'm seeking is feedback from the people playing my VN so I can learn and get better at this.

Like beauty, loli is in the eye of the beholder in this VN. Officially the daughters and students are all at least 18-years-old and they attend an institution of higher learning, but there is an option to make them any age you want them to be and to rename the academy to whatever you want. I like giving the players the freedom to experience their game however they wish.

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
You just did. This is a practice game for me to learn my craft and currently I am not seeking any funding. The only support I'm seeking is feedback from the people playing my VN so I can learn and get better at this.

Like beauty, loli is in the eye of the beholder in this VN. Officially the daughters and students are all at least 18-years-old and they attend an institution of higher learning, but there is an option to make them any age you want them to be and to rename the academy to whatever you want. I like giving the players the freedom to experience their game however they wish.
You're selling yourself short, your work is already worthy of being financially supported. I like that we can choose their names and ages, and that this family has a pretty fucked up past :D Speaking of a fucked up past; Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Update Report and Preview

Closed out Thursday with wife and daughters on big round bed and launched into the Friday school day where LLD makes her big entrance wearing the wife's school uniform seen in Chapter 1.

For those on the Monique path, her and Val are shown here heating things up:

v1-04.jpg

Next up is an encounter with the Bare Shoulder Club in the flower field before shopping with Peach and LLD. Finally will wrap up the day with the first date with Aiko for those on her path. Then the weekend will begin...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Closed out Thursday with wife and daughters on big round bed and launched into the Friday school day where LLD makes her big entrance wearing the wife's school uniform seen in Chapter 1.

For those on the Monique path, her and Val are shown here heating things up:

View attachment 774413

Next up is an encounter with the Bare Shoulder Club in the flower field before shopping with Peach and LLD. Finally will wrap up the day with the first date with Aiko for those on her path. Then the weekend will begin...
Nice

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Tange and her adopted brother Lily (aka Lil' E, aka Lil' Evil) are just too innocent of the ways of the world:

View attachment 775684
Nope, love the comic, even if, when in wanting-to-be-romantic zones it is less than ideal, so I feel for Slick in that way with a past self, but... currently... eh.
Also, as mentioned before, enjoying the game. You do you and Sinfest. Keep up the great work.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Today's Sinfest strip. Behold the crazy god of the Bible. I used to think God was like this and I was always afraid. Now I know this is bullshit and that God is nothing but love so I am no longer living in fear of eternal punishment:

2020-08-21.gif

Last edited:

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Awesome game. I hope it gets more naughty peeing content. Also looking forward to more risky creampies! Very hot so far. Would be awesome if we get some peeing content in naughty places like on a carpet or on clothes in a store!
Well, now. Tonight it just so happens that I'm making CGs for a changing room scene in a clothing store. I think I could include an optional menu choice to humiliate a daughter to be named later! :D

Lot's of risky unprotected sex planned, mainly with family members.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Well, now. Tonight it just so happens that I'm making CGs for a changing room scene in a clothing store. I think I could include an optional menu choice to humiliate a daughter to be named later! :D

Tawny Fairquim Frolics your just being evil now with teasing this what's to come :sneaky:.
Can't wait to see the lot's of risky unprotected sex planned, mainly with family members.:love:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020

Oh you cheeky devil you. Now I REALLY can't wait for the next update.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Oh you cheeky devil you. Now I REALLY can't wait for the next update.
Well, I did mention earlier in this thread that urination was my second favorite kink behind incest, so it really didn't take much of a prompt for me to include it in the next update. There are so many aspects of that kink to explore. 265lutab mentioned two that will definitely be included in this game, and as mentioned before, one of them will appear in the upcoming update. Not into drinking it, though, so I wouldn't be able to properly present that part of it authentically.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020

LLD is both titillated and appalled at the outfit that Daddy picked out for his sister during the shopping trip yesterday and this adds another dimension to the two girls' relationship as they prepare for today's shopping trip. What will Daddy pick out for her?:

lp1-27.jpg

Friday continues to be action-packed as the big first date with Aiko looms and the MC's balls are getting bluer and bluer. But Bunni is not going to leave her poor Daddy in this state for too long as another Bunni Zone opportunity approaches!

Last edited:

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
I'd love it if they pee on clothes from the store or on a carpeted floor in the dressing room! Would be awesome if it's not just wetting, but pissing directly on them with pussy exposed! :)

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes