PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
For those new to the game this version, there was a technical error where I accidentally overwrote a few frames from an earlier scene in Chapter 1. Here is what you missed until this is fixed in the upcoming Chapter 2.2 fix:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks again to PsybehrWolf for pointing this out.
I will let the pic do the talking for me! Glad to be able to help!

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Here is the origin of the character Tange in the Sinfest comic strip. She was a simple country girl who got randomly bomfed by Satan:

2011-03-11.gif .

I took liberties with the prequel pre-bomfed version of her and made her more the way she is now in the comic strip, complete with malaprops and occasional Hulk speech:

sinfesthov.gif

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Update Report and Preview

The Chapter 2.2 micro update is almost ready to post, probably in a day or two. The main reason for it is to correct some errors in CGs, coding and proofing, but I'm also adding a decent amount of content which includes another off-the-wall H scene.

The update opens up with the showdown with the MC's twin sister Azaleah and the fallout from that:

l2-77.jpg

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Some of us LOVE off-the-wall H-Scenes...I know I do! I picked the right time to come and check out the status of things here...YAY!!! Looking forward to rock-n-roll on 2.2 when it releases!!!
Oh yeah, and Sis Leah is certifiably coo-coo for brother puffs.....

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Some of us LOVE off-the-wall H-Scenes...I know I do! I picked the right time to come and check out the status of things here...YAY!!! Looking forward to rock-n-roll on 2.2 when it releases!!!
Oh yeah, and Sis Leah is certifiably coo-coo for brother puffs.....
Not having to be concerned about losing subscribers gives me the artistic freedom to experiment and try different things that are unusual and potentially off-putting and I love being able to do that.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
That is true! Fun fact: I have yet to find anything you add "off-putting", but I think that goes without saying from the majority of my posting! Hell, I love the fact that you basically say as much at the end of the game as well! In the end, you are making a game that YOU would enjoy! It just so happens you are also finding a bunch of like-minded kindred spirits along the way....Artistic Integrity!

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
their a android port?
Ohngg posted one for the Chapter 1-2 version. When the game posted on the update thread that version's link was disabled so that tells me that it's likely the new compressed and Android version will be posted soon. It's up to him...I have nothing to do with it as I presently don't have the time or skills to do this.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Oh such a short and sweet update, and still manages to get dirty and hot there, gotta really appreciate the dev for doing this instead of just releasing a bugfix or typos update in such a short time too..(y)
Well, I've never bothered downloading updates with only fixes so I thought I'd wait a week and throw in some content as well.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes