• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I haven't played the game just yet, though I plan to. My question is will the pregnancy be tied only to the endings or certain plot points? Or is/will there be a pregnancy mechanic that allows you to freely impregnate the female characters at will and as many times as you like?
This is a VN and not a sandbox game, so pregnancies will be always be a choice of whether the MC wants to creampie a girl who's not on the pill. He has heroically enhanced sperm which will always knock up a girl after making that choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Long Lost Daughter [Ch. 1-2] [Tawny Fairquim Frolics]
Compressed Android Port(293MB): - ANONFILES - GOFILE
Compressed Windows(276MB):
- ANONFILES - GOFILE

You rock! Thank you! I've had like a dozen requests for this during the last six weeks!

Reactions: hngg

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Well just finished playing this game, although i am an atheist and can't relate to most of the religious discussions, because i never studied any religion in detail. I can honestly say i completely enjoyed the story with all the romantic incest and impregnation. Particularly the magical time traveling, reality warping , impregnation of the main character's mother. My fingers are crossed the main character will impregnate his entire family too. After saving the long lost daughter of course from his insane twin sister who will hopefully be made less insane by the power of the main character's cock. It was definitely a pleasant surprise to find this game and i am looking forward to future of it.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Big Tits, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Poly-amorous, Incest, Religion, Supernatural, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Parody, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, Romance, School Setting, Twins, Pregnancy, Virgin, Urination, Lesbian, Ahegao, Multiple Endings, Group Sex, Corruption, Anal, Spanking

Planned Ideas/Tags: Titfuck, Futa
Tawny Fairquim Frolics
Godnes... Why sooo low Tags Dev? Moreee... Moreeeeeeeeeeeee Tags!
And now serious...
If game already have all this tags when my score is 12/10... If not, when you Big "mouth" Lair and -1000/10, ok?

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
This is a VN and not a sandbox game, so pregnancies will be always be a choice of whether the MC wants to creampie a girl who's not on the pill. He has heroically enhanced sperm which will always knock up a girl after making that choice.

Gonna take a wild guess and say that Kumiko ending happens if you don't go with one of the other options...I am always choosing the available options in Red, Blue, and Green, because I love learning more, and increasing the interest of the story. As it is, loved the stuff through-out chapter 2! A lot of interesting and somewhat huge reveals (though you may want to go back over things at the end of Ch 1, beginning Ch 2, because of things alluded to later in Ch 2 with the Mom), VERY interesting AND intimate events, and another cliff-hanger that leaves me looking forward to September!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really like this one.

I'm glad about the ending. I thought I was going to have to watch her suffer before the reveal but glad she's not clueless and figured it out.

I was starting to feel a bit sad for Skye going through what she is until it turns out what she is in the future and all was well again.

I am always choosing the available options in Red, Blue, and Green, because I love learning more,
Might want to stop assuming they lead to more and read the text.

At least 1 green text cuts content.

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
Holy crap!!! Ahegao is not my favorite but you have captured the characters really well and the ladies are gorgeous and super sexy! Your theme would never make it on Patreon but if it did I would be a Patron to help further this game along. There are so many gorgeous ladies that it is difficult to keep track of them so I found myself shedding a few along the harem route but then that is how harem games work --- choices and you have lots of those. Thanks for letting us name some of them as that helps with the "score card" and who's your sister versus who is your daughter. Looking forward to future updates and VERY WELL DONE!!!

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Damn...I'm finding some typos, which I'm allowing to annoy me.

I'll do another small release in a week or two to address these issues. Please let me know if you see anything else that needs correcting at my email address: tawny0508@gmail.com.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn...I'm finding some typos, which I'm allowing to annoy me.

I'll do another small release in a week or two to address these issues.
Some people pick up on stuff, others don't.

I got where you were going with that. I also don't mind the paragraphs, it explains what will or won't happen and i'd rather read a paragraph explaining something than potentially miss out on something.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah, this is where I figured the "special" ending existed. I always read through all the choices, and the fact that this one suggested a "Save here" option should have been the give away. Pretty certain I saved before it, but even if not, I have no prob playing through again to save there, play though for that, create another save at the 3, and hit all 3, because that's just me.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes