Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
This is the most fucked up game I've ever played, and I loved every minute of it! You got a twisted mind Twany! Don't ever change!
The MOST fucked up? I dunno. Not even close. Some of the old Blackrainbow (incest heavy) games are pretty messed up, and even those might be considered tame to some. At least in this case there's no mind control (rape), protagonist at least thinks everyone is consenting. Is it great? Yes. It is unqiue among what is available? Yes.

Don't get me started on Black Lilith games.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The MOST fucked up? I dunno. Not even close. Some of the old Blackrainbow (incest heavy) games are pretty messed up, and even those might be considered tame to some. At least in this case there's no mind control (rape), protagonist at least thinks everyone is consenting. Is it great? Yes. It is unqiue among what is available? Yes.

Don't get me started on Black Lilith games.
Sorry. I should have said, "Non-Japanese Game out there." LOL

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Of all the things I've come across while playing the only one to give me pause was the exclusion of the Three Laws. That's just asking for trouble...

Oct 9, 2017
when I saw the DAUGHTER that's when my FATHER sense tingling xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This is kind of an oddball. It has bunch of taboo fetishes but since everyone is acting like a pervert it pretty much cancels the taboo aspect.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
just to clear up the doubt, will mc be the only one to fuck the girls?
For my part, I really hope so, but as the game is yours, if you want to include ntr or sharing, feel free to post.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
Seems promising, despite some strangeness here and there, will come back when there's more content, even tho I'd wish the wife wouldn't be ok with the "cheating" aspect of the game, but you can't have everything I guess

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
This is kind of an oddball. It has bunch of taboo fetishes but since everyone is acting like a pervert it pretty much cancels the taboo aspect.
That's true. Charlotte and Skye were raised in the MC's permissive freethinking home so they do not see exploring a sexual relationship with their father as particularly taboo.

However Peach was raised as a strict Catholic and the long lost daughter Matilda was raised by an extreme born-again Christian mother. The taboo aspect of the incest story will majorly kick in during Chapter 3 as their relationship with the MC develops. Although both girls have a crush on the MC, it's not at all a sexual thing for either one of them...yet. Expect a slow burn with both of those characters.

just to clear up the doubt, will mc be the only one to fuck the girls?
For my part, I really hope so, but as the game is yours, if you want to include ntr or sharing, feel free to post.
Yes, the MC will be the only one to actually fuck the girls if that's what you want. There will be a futa option later, but that will be completely optional. You never need to see another dick. There will never be any ntr and sharing is only limited to the girls exploring their lesbian side, usually involving the MC. I realize that for some that makes this not a true harem game. This is a poly-amorous take on the harem scenario.

The MC will be the only true male in this VN.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Yes, the MC will be the only one to actually fuck the girls if that's what you want. There will be a futa option later, but that will be completely optional. You never need to see another dick. There will never be any ntr and sharing is only limited to the girls exploring their lesbian side, usually involving the MC. I realize that for some that makes this not a true harem game. This is a poly-amorous take on the harem scenario.

The MC will be the only true male in this VN.
Yes! Futa options! Kind of the only fetish I have that was missing from this game. Can't wait.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes