Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Update Report and Preview

Daddy finds Charlotte waiting for him in the living room on Wednesday morning where she carries out her plan to really get to know him better. She is sporting her new look today as she adjusts to the new no-makeup rule, though she won't be able to get away without wearing her glasses to school.

g2-13.png

The MC will find that many things have changed for his third day teaching class, particularly when it comes to his long lost daughter.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
hey can anyone explain to me whats the perpose of blue choices i know theres an explaination in the very begining but english is not my native language so sometime i misunderstand or even don't understand what is been said . what i understand about them(blue choices) is that there will be no consiquence of picking them on future they will just discuss "meaning of life" in the current situation/scene. is that right or am i misunderstanding something?.

btw perfect incest VN so far dev i am very much looking forward for the next update keep up the good work.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
hey can anyone explain to me whats the perpose of blue choices i know theres an explaination in the very begining but english is not my native language so sometime i misunderstand or even don't understand what is been said . what i understand about them(blue choices) is that there will be no consiquence of picking them on future they will just discuss "meaning of life" in the current situation/scene. is that right or am i misunderstanding something?.

btw perfect incest VN so far dev i am very much looking forward for the next update keep up the good work.
Glad you're enjoying the incest portion of the game. That's my specialty. :)

The blue and green choices will always be totally optional as they are there only to add flavor to the game if you want it. They will never affect the outcome of the game.

Red choices are always H scenes that normally don't affect the way the game proceeds.

In Chapter 2 Bunni will reappear to let you know that you are about to make a choice that will affect the rest of the game. Basically she is going to tell you that in order to get the perfect harem ending you need to be romantic with all the fuckable females, which are the ones with dialogue. You just need to keep that in mind the rest of the game if you want the perfect ending. This is really only for the completionists out there. Unless you do something really horrendous, you'll get a good ending at the end of the game that will feature a lavishly lewd orgy scene that will include all the women you were romantic with.

Later there will be choices that will branch off into either lewd or romantic relationships with each of the daughters and these will be spelled out clearly. Other than that, you really don't have to worry about your choices.

Reactions: AlphaBit

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019

Daddy finds Charlotte waiting for him in the living room on Wednesday morning where she carries out her plan to really get to know him better. She is sporting her new look today as she adjusts to the new no-makeup rule, though she won't be able to get away without wearing her glasses to school.

View attachment 736021

The MC will find that many things have changed for his third day teaching class, particularly when it comes to his long lost daughter.
Really loving the no makeup look! Next update should great, looking forward to it!

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Glad you're enjoying the incest portion of the game. That's my specialty. :)

The blue and green choices will always be totally optional as they are there only to add flavor to the game if you want it. They will never affect the outcome of the game.

Red choices are always H scenes that normally don't affect the way the game proceeds.

In Chapter 2 Bunni will reappear to let you know that you are about to make a choice that will affect the rest of the game. Basically she is going to tell you that in order to get the perfect harem ending you need to be romantic with all the fuckable females, which are the ones with dialogue. You just need to keep that in mind the rest of the game if you want the perfect ending. This is really only for the completionists out there. Unless you do something really horrendous, you'll get a good ending at the end of the game that will feature a lavishly lewd orgy scene that will include all the women you were romantic with.

Later there will be choices that will branch off into either lewd or romantic relationships with each of the daughters and these will be spelled out clearly. Other than that, you really don't have to worry about your choices.
thanks

and your game as a whole is great not only the incest portion actually i don't really like incest in a direct way i like the romance and wholesomeness that comes with it.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
thanks

and your game as a whole is great not only the incest portion actually i don't really like incest in a direct way i like the romance and wholesomeness that comes with it.
How very rare it is to hear an incest game referred to as "wholesome"! I think I know what you mean, though. You won't see the MC in this game sneaking into one of his daughter's rooms and raping her in the middle of the night here. "Consensual" is the operative term in this VN.

Except for one early scene with his passed out mother, the MC in the other game I'm helping with, Complex Society, epitomizes this wholesome incest approach.

Last edited:

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
How very rare it is to hear an incest game referred to as "wholesome"! I think I know what you mean, though. You won't see the MC in this game sneaking into one of his daughter's rooms and raping her in the middle of the night here. "Consensual" is the operative term here.

Except for one early scene with his passed out mother, the MC in the other game I'm helping with, Complex Society, epitomizes this wholesome incest approach.
ah you see english is not my native language anyway thanks for correcting me. i googled the meaning of wholesomeness and find that MC is more of a serious one instead of a wholesome one.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Well, well, tried this out as I'm on vacation and needed something small, that wouldn't put such a strain on my bandwidth. The art gave me a bit low expectations but I must say I was very pleasantly surprised. Like Insexual Awakening the artstyle made it interesting compared to the majority of games out there, and it suited the tone of the game. Even so, what sold if for me was the wonderfully perverse (in a "wholesome" way as previous poster said) script. Looking forward to MC experiencing all the possiliities offered by this marvelously kinky family. And hoping for more urination scenes, that one was hot.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Well, well, tried this out as I'm on vacation and needed something small, that wouldn't put such a strain on my bandwidth. The art gave me a bit low expectations but I must say I was very pleasantly surprised. Like Insexual Awakening the artstyle made it interesting compared to the majority of games out there, and it suited the tone of the game. Even so, what sold if for me was the wonderfully perverse (in a "wholesome" way as previous poster said) script. Looking forward to MC experiencing all the possiliities offered by this marvelously kinky family. And hoping for more urination scenes, that one was hot.
I'm really glad you enjoyed it. The urination thing is my second favorite kink next to incest and I'm happy to report that there will be another optional girl pissing scene in Chapter 2 that you might like even better.

Chapter 2 should be coming out the weekend after this one, on either July 31st or August 1st barring unforeseen circumstances.

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I'm really glad you enjoyed it. The urination thing is my second favorite kink next to incest and I'm happy to report that there will be another optional girl pissing scene in Chapter 2 that you might like even better.

Chapter 2 should be coming out the weekend after this one, on either July 31st or August 1st barring unforeseen circumstances.
Sounds fantastic, very much looking forward to it.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Wow....another kink as well....also one I forgot to mention being pleased about, but with so much in this game....and now knowing that the next could be out by next weekend?! I am thrilled! This game does have quite a bit going for it in MHO...Damned straight I will work to romance all whom I can! Full Harem or bust! It's my Motto!

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020

Update officially scheduled for Friday, July 31st. New available tags will include Multiple Endings, Group Sex, Corruption, Anal and Spanking. What, no titty fucking yet with so many big-titted characters?! I also agree that this is an outrage.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, there will be the first H scene with one of your students, namely Monique. She will be the key to fully unlocking the character of Val who is not as one-dimensional as she seems right now. Note the two voyeur girls that will observe the proceedings. These were minor characters from Chapter 1 who will now be main characters:

mo1-14.png

Still no plans to port this game to Android. I lack the time and technical skill to do this.

There will be seven H scenes in Chapter 2, with an H scene being defined by at least one character having an orgasm. The policy of this developer to incorporate lewd aspects to almost every scene will continue...forever probably.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Damn....between the new tags, most I am looking forward to (and agree with the one missing! OUTRAGE! I'm sure eventually it will make itself known...please?!?!?!?!?!?!), the pic, and Friday's release date....so much to look forward to! Lewd it up my good man! Damn.....think I need to play through the first release again for a taste of incest, uri, monster girl, time-displacement....so much fun...so much kink...3 thumbs up! Oh, wait, that ain't a thumb...HEH HEH HEH!!!!

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Damn....between the new tags, most I am looking forward to (and agree with the one missing! OUTRAGE! I'm sure eventually it will make itself known...please?!?!?!?!?!?!), the pic, and Friday's release date....so much to look forward to! Lewd it up my good man! Damn.....think I need to play through the first release again for a taste of incest, uri, monster girl, time-displacement....so much fun...so much kink...3 thumbs up! Oh, wait, that ain't a thumb...HEH HEH HEH!!!!
Probably the reason I'm hesitant to add the "Titfuck" tag is because my collaborator Adabelitoo already portrayed the best titty-fuck scene I've ever seen in a game in his Complex Society! I'm thinking I'll have a tough time topping that. He's better at animation than I.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Will probably give that game another try, knowing you are working on it as well, (gaming in a game in kinda off-putting for me) but to me one can never have enough games with titty-fucks, just my humble opinion. Don't compare yourself either! You do you! This game lives on it's own strengths! When it comes to the animations, do your best, and let your fans be the judges! Love everything else you have done thus far! And when there may be issues, constructive criticism can be given, and you are great with handling it! Do you really want to not have it in just because you feel you can't do as good as someone else? Give it a whirl buddy! Go full throttle forward, because there is no turning back! Heck, I wouldn't have become a LMT if I hadn't pushed past that mindset myself....just sayin'....

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Will probably give that game another try, knowing you are working on it as well, (gaming in a game in kinda off-putting for me) but to me one can never have enough games with titty-fucks, just my humble opinion. Don't compare yourself either! You do you! This game lives on it's own strengths! When it comes to the animations, do your best, and let your fans be the judges! Love everything else you have done thus far! And when there may be issues, constructive criticism can be given, and you are great with handling it! Do you really want to not have it in just because you feel you can't do as good as someone else? Give it a whirl buddy! Go full throttle forward, because there is no turning back! Heck, I wouldn't have become a LMT if I hadn't pushed past that mindset myself....just sayin'....
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I won't let it stop me from including it in the Chapter 3 update. Unfortunately those of us with the artistic temperament tend to compare ourselves with others, but getting past that is part of the challenge.

Yeah, give Complex Society another try. You really don't have to spend much time at all dealing with the game within the game so please don't let that deter you from enjoying it.

Neither Adabelitoo or I contribute anything artistically to each other's games. All I do with Complex Society is proofing and some editing, but I don't help with the actual writing. Adabelitoo has been a great help to me in this game with coding advice and setting up the menus, but he also doesn't contribute artistically to this game. Once both of our games are finished it might be interesting to consider working on a project together but that's a long way down the road.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
I enjoy writing as much as I enjoy giving a good massage, and know many an artist as well, so I get it. I will be here to encourage though! Really like the game, and this seems to be the only venue to do so!

I did re-download Complex Society, and will give it another run-through. There are worse things to run into in a game, so if that is the only thing, I think I can manage.

One doesn't have to contribute artistically, it's cool you help each other either way! I'm having fun giving advice/opinions on two other new games: Ripples and Sexus Resort! Like giving feedback and support here as well, it's nice to feel part of something bigger! It would be cool if you 2 did end of creating something together when you are both done with your games, but that is a topic for the future, which can be shelved for now! Good luck, and looking forward to more wholesome incestual, corruptible fun!

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes