Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
One of my pet hates about this site is when people write reviews about the story without reading the story.

It's painfully obvious you read none of the text or you'd know why it was happening.

Everything is being controlled by a goddess who removed the taboo and lowered all their inhibitions to make the sex happen. That's explained several times.

Personal opinion is that reviews where people obviously didn't pay attention should be removed because everything said was wrong.

Also why, I bring this up again, we should be allowed to facepalm dumb reviews.
Thank you...you took the words right out of my mouth. I suspected going in that this would happen though. Games like this one get stomped on simply because they are niche and not to everyone's taste. On the upside, the ones who do get it really do get it and that works for me. The downside is that the low rating will keep some folks from giving it a shot.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Here are the links that include the missing audio file:

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Damn, gotta say, played this couple days back, just been busy with some other things, and damn...another awesome update Tawny! Gonna have to do another play-through with the fix though.....oh noes.....how....tough...hehe! Love the work you put into it, and looking forward to more, just kinda sad can't impregnate futa Val, but, that's ok.Wish there were other options with that one as well, but that's just how "I" am. I did notice a couple of times that it reverted to Skye's original name vs chosen name (I went with Aerye) during episode 5, latter portion of the episode. Outside of that, lots of fun! Looking forward to time with Aiko!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Same here but I always save at spots where you have options to choose from so when I play it again I'll go back to that spot and pick not a futa since you can't get her pregnant there is no point in going that route then even if it means less content.

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
Don't dwell on the (low score) reviews. Take every review as a badge of honor/battle scar (sorry for the dramatics ;-) ). There is a famous German quote by Robert Bosch: "Allen Leuten recht getan, ist eine Kunst, die niemand kann." - meaning roughly "It is impossible to please everyone (at the same time)."
Also, I personally choose games solely by tags to begin with (not by score). Might be related to the fact that the stuff I am into is not so numerous at all.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Damn, gotta say, played this couple days back, just been busy with some other things, and damn...another awesome update Tawny! Gonna have to do another play-through with the fix though.....oh noes.....how....tough...hehe! Love the work you put into it, and looking forward to more, just kinda sad can't impregnate futa Val, but, that's ok.Wish there were other options with that one as well, but that's just how "I" am. I did notice a couple of times that it reverted to Skye's original name vs chosen name (I went with Aerye) during episode 5, latter portion of the episode. Outside of that, lots of fun! Looking forward to time with Aiko!
Thanks for pointing out the Skye naming glitch. I have attached the Chapter 5 file as a quick fix before the new fix files are available.

Well, it seems like I totally missed the boat by not making the futa version of Valentina able to get pregnant. I tested the futa Val in the character maker and it looks doable:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The reason I chose not to was that I need to keep the variables from becoming overwhelming because I'm planning a major orgy scene near the end of the game. That's the reason that everyone in the family will get pregnant. If the players could choose who they want to get pregnant, then the ending scenes would be a logistical nightmare where I would need to make multiple sex scenes where some characters are pregnant and some aren't.

But I'll make an exception with this character since she's unique and rewrite the futa scene in Chapter 5 so that futa Valentina does have the option to get pregnant for the end game scenes.

The downside is that when you put a skirt on this character, the penis disappears so that takes away the fun of an upskirt surprise, but maybe I can figure something out.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Thanks for pointing out the Skye naming glitch. I have attached the Chapter 5 file as a quick fix before the new fix files are available.

Well, it seems like I totally missed the boat by not making the futa version of Valentina able to get pregnant. I tested the futa Val in the character maker and it looks doable:

The reason I chose not to was that I need to keep the variables from becoming overwhelming because I'm planning a major orgy scene near the end of the game. That's the reason that everyone in the family will get pregnant. If the players could choose who they want to get pregnant, then the ending scenes would be a logistical nightmare where I would need to make multiple sex scenes where some characters are pregnant and some aren't.

But I'll make an exception with this character since she's unique and rewrite the futa scene in Chapter 5 so that futa Valentina does have the option to get pregnant for the end game scenes.

The downside is that when you put a skirt on this character, the penis disappears so that takes away the fun of an upskirt surprise, but maybe I can figure something out.
Val pregnant? Excellent news!

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
getting this error i also tried a restart but still getting the error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter04.rpy", line 2049, in script
jump Chapter_5
ScriptError: could not find label 'Chapter_5'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter04.rpy", line 2049, in script
jump Chapter_5
File "D:\Downloads\LongLostDaughter-Chapters_1-5fix-pc\LongLostDaughter-Chapters_1-5fix-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Downloads\LongLostDaughter-Chapters_1-5fix-pc\LongLostDaughter-Chapters_1-5fix-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Chapter_5'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Long_Lost_Daughter Chapters_1-5fix
Sun Feb 07 03:36:44 2021

Reactions: iwassnow

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
absalon1977

Maybe something was messed up with the fix as I played through to chapter 5 with no problems at all with the original download before the fix. Maybe the end of chapter 4 was edited to remove the old end of chapter message or something and maybe the start of chapter five was edited in the fix version.

The beginning of chapter 5 should look like this.

To find out if it's the same with your game download unren found on the site and use it to extact the game files and load the rpy file into notepad.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I finished chapter 5 and it was pretty good I will say that Monique's BJ in the classroom made me laugh as her face reminded me of a fish face.

When you select futa it seems weird to have 2 options to choose from (ffm virgins pregnancy) and other option with futa sex. If you pick futa the other one shouldn't be there otherwise I'm pretty sure that's going to fuck some shit up if she's a futa and you select the ffm virgins pregnancy one and get them pregnant but she'll still be a futa and might cause problems in later scenes with clashing variables.

Val and Monique's sex scene was pretty good and looks really slow and sensual.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I finished chapter 5 and it was pretty good I will say that Monique's BJ in the classroom made me laugh as her face reminded me of a fish face.

When you select futa it seems weird to have 2 options to choose from (ffm virgins pregnancy) and other option with futa sex. If you pick futa the other one shouldn't be there otherwise I'm pretty sure that's going to fuck some shit up if she's a futa and you select the ffm virgins pregnancy one and get them pregnant but she'll still be a futa and might cause problems in later scenes with clashing variables.

Val and Monique's sex scene was pretty good and looks really slow and sensual.
The Monique/Valentina scenes are an experiment in several ways. It won't break the game since during every subsequent sex scene in the future, all options that include Valentina will continue to be available. Since both of these characters will not be part of the main story, I consider this more of a showcase instead of canon.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Update Report and Preview

After giving the twins their goodnight "kiss", you proceed to Mother's room to do the same and it seems you might have interrupted something:

mt3-36.jpg

For now you may call me Janitor as I have some cleaning up to do. Thank you for everyone's patience as I fix the new release files.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
The new fixed files have been uploaded. Hopefully this will be the final fix for this less than auspicious release.

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I realized from the start that a game that mixes spirituality and incest would be a troll magnet, but I don't understand why it took five chapters before they came out of their caves.

That's okay, this game wasn't meant to be popular. It was meant to offer a different perspective regarding religion and sexuality. All I need to do is add politics to the mix and I will be figuratively drawn and quartered here on F95.

So let the trolls have their day. I will finish this game despite them because I think I have something to say to the few that are ready to hear it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes