coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Well..if you throw in Peach... the Mother -was- pregnant.. so.. we sorta did it "in the now".. but in the semi-alternate-past.

But.. could she again?.. considering age... wouldnt that normally not.. be a thing.. but again.. also considering the world and lore universe this takes place in.. and Bunni.... magic will happen anyway? ;)

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Well..if you throw in Peach... the Mother -was- pregnant.. so.. we sorta did it "in the now".. but in the semi-alternate-past.

But.. could she again?.. considering age... wouldnt that normally not.. be a thing.. but again.. also considering the world and lore universe this takes place in.. and Bunni.... magic will happen anyway? ;)
Since the mother got pregnant with the MC when she was 11-years-old, she's only around 52 in the game so it's slightly possible for a woman that age to get pregnant even without magic. But yeah, with Bunni involved it's totally a slam dunk.

Mar 27, 2020
Ummm, my game keeps crashing right at the point where the bunny girl goes to diddle herself after lifting the wifes shirt. My computer can handle graphics and animations from other games on here, so what is going on?

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Ummm, my game keeps crashing right at the point where the bunny girl goes to diddle herself after lifting the wifes shirt. My computer can handle graphics and animations from other games on here, so what is going on?
I've never had a crash and yours is the first report of one on this forum. Hopefully just a random glitch.

I have less than stellar technical and coding ability so I'm pretty useless when it comes to that.

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
LOL.. fair enough. course.. (i know its part of the graphical medium used) but for 52 she sure looks like barely into her 40's.
I'm dating a woman that age now. She's not Asian, either (which makes the scenario more probable).
She looks younger than I. It might be because she was a personal trainer a few years back, so she is definitely fit, but it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The line yes, Aiko, I would love to start dating you. Was spoken by Aiko instead of the MC.

During the Charlotte grandmother scene there was a giggle that was done by bunni instead of Charlotte.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter03.rpy", line 1114, in script
be "No, lemme go! I need to caress it and love it! To take it inside of me!"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/bareshoulderclub2.mp3'.

Had to make a copy of the bareshoulderclub1.mp3 file and rename it bareshoulderclub2.mp3 to get past the error.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch1-5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
The line yes, Aiko, I would love to start dating you. Was spoken by Aiko instead of the MC.

During the Charlotte grandmother scene there was a giggle that was done by bunni instead of Charlotte.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter03.rpy", line 1114, in script
be "No, lemme go! I need to caress it and love it! To take it inside of me!"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/bareshoulderclub2.mp3'.

Had to make a copy of the bareshoulderclub1.mp3 file and rename it bareshoulderclub2.mp3 to get past the error.
Thank you for pointing out these errors.

The Bunni giggle was intentional. Bunni is observing and likes what she sees. At this point only the reader can hear her, though that may change later in the VN.

I will need to repost the VN to correct the missing audio issue. Until then everyone can drop the attached file into the Music folder.

Reactions: myuhinny

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Oops...that was my alternate F95 identity that I use to post elsewhere. That's what happens when I try to fix things when I'm "at work".

Dec 10, 2019
PSA, the music filies saves with a string of numbers at the front of the file name. I think the numbers and underscore have to be deleted in the file name for it to work. Can you confirm Tawny?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Alpha Male Adam

Mouse over the file before downloading the name that it shows is the name it should be. F95 adds shit to single piece files unless they are in a zip/rar.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
so the visuals aren't very pretty, were the characters made by a mix of a game engines? also the crying is... too much of a good thing you know? only crying was never good, maybe I just don't get it.

animations seem decent, some characters look the part, others look older than they should, not sure if it's the faces or something else, again, this game looks like a mix of more than one H engine. a matter of taste I suppose, honestly I can't complain because I'm just happy the game keeps getting updates. most games I had on my fav list are just gone, people blame the world virus, I blame the devs for just stringing people along insead of saying "I don't have the time or energy to keep working on my game"

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
so the visuals aren't very pretty, were the characters made by a mix of a game engines? also the crying is... too much of a good thing you know? only crying was never good, maybe I just don't get it.

animations seem decent, some characters look the part, others look older than they should, not sure if it's the faces or something else, again, this game looks like a mix of more than one H engine. a matter of taste I suppose, honestly I can't complain because I'm just happy the game keeps getting updates. most games I had on my fav list are just gone, people blame the world virus, I blame the devs for just stringing people along insead of saying "I don't have the time or energy to keep working on my game"
All the visuals are made with the Koikatu game engine. Most of the environments were designed by me but there are also some user-created environments and others that were already included with Koikatu.

Whether the visuals are pretty or not seems like it's really based on subjective player preference. Somebody just panned the VN in the reviews because they really hated the visuals. This leads me to question: Why would somebody play a VN where they despise the visuals?!

Unless disaster strikes, this VN will be completed. I'm still enjoying making it. I have no reason to string anybody along since the game is free.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Some people think incest is fine and don't have wars with themselves about having fantasy about their brothers sisters mother fathers. The girls become prettier a little ways into the game as they are forced to not be able to wear anymore make up.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's like uncanny valley type shit? This game just feels WEIRD... coming from someone who rated LittleMan 5 stars hahaha. It plays as if the kinks in this game (fucking your daughter, fucking xx year old girls, fucking your mom and your wife being into it, etc) is normal and acceptable behavior in real life. Like it is as if the developer believed these things and therefore did not know how to make them seem taboo or did not think addressing the taboo needed to occur, because in real life they are not taboo so why would he do that? I am NOT claiming that is what the developer thinks, but that is 100% how the writing comes off to me... and it's weird.
One of my pet hates about this site is when people write reviews about the story without reading the story.

It's painfully obvious you read none of the text or you'd know why it was happening.

Everything is being controlled by a goddess who removed the taboo and lowered all their inhibitions to make the sex happen. That's explained several times.

Personal opinion is that reviews where people obviously didn't pay attention should be removed because everything said was wrong.

Also why, I bring this up again, we should be allowed to facepalm dumb reviews.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes