Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
Then please let me double down on this one: Best results in work/sports etc. are ofthen achieved when exercise is followed with enough rest. Bunnies need R&R too! (for optimal humpage :LOL:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Starstorm

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
The coming home scene! Our jokes *did* have an effect! (On Katyrina, that is, unless you had it planned like that already, in which case don't tell me, I want to live in my fantasy)
That green/blue choice reminded me of "The Egg" by Andy Weir, is that a coincidence?
The winds in front of school seem to be blowing at just the right angle and speed as well...

All in all this update turned out to be everything I was hoping for, and more! Excellent job!

On another note that I thought of, since you mentioned trying to do something in Daz3D after this is wrapped up, I just hope you find a style in that environment that works for you, as I fear this style (that I absolutely adore) you use in this game just won't work in the more realistic scenes that can be made with that engine. Nothing compares to the cock-blocker that is the uncanny valley, after all.

That's all! Again, awesome update!

Seltzer

Mar 15, 2018
Considering that this was the release where I didn't come in under schedule because I was slacking off because of holiday stuff, it was strange to get this comment, but thanks!
You kept all of us updated with set back and news. With your work dropping all at once instead of tiered patreon levels your work has a set drop date, no if's and's or but's.

Small comparison to My New Family: If you are on their patreon you get chapters in segments once a week. While I am hooked on the story it is still agony to have it trickle in like that.

So trickle feed or big drop then waiting for the next chapter. Agony either way in my opinion.

I love both stories but the wait kills.

Dec 10, 2019
Tawny, I've been waiting for Chapter 5 before I played chapter 4, so I could enjoy it all at once! Real life is in the way though, so I only just started chapter 4 and have to stop for now, but I wanted to say that, when the family was starting their conversation on the couches about polyamory and the twins are fondling April, I thought it was funny and cute that April was just sitting there, in total bliss, with hearts in her eyes, while the conversation began!

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
The coming home scene! Our jokes *did* have an effect! (On Katyrina, that is, unless you had it planned like that already, in which case don't tell me, I want to live in my fantasy)
That green/blue choice reminded me of "The Egg" by Andy Weir, is that a coincidence?
The winds in front of school seem to be blowing at just the right angle and speed as well...

All in all this update turned out to be everything I was hoping for, and more! Excellent job!

On another note that I thought of, since you mentioned trying to do something in Daz3D after this is wrapped up, I just hope you find a style in that environment that works for you, as I fear this style (that I absolutely adore) you use in this game just won't work in the more realistic scenes that can be made with that engine. Nothing compares to the cock-blocker that is the uncanny valley, after all.

That's all! Again, awesome update!
Glad you enjoyed the update.

I've never read "The Egg" so it was a coincidence.

Guess Bunni is able to control the weather somewhat.

You're absolutely right about this LLD-type style not working in Daz3D. I gotta be me so it will still be quirky, but it won't be totally out there like this game is.

Reactions: AdamJohn36
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes