Dec 10, 2019
A somewhat longer delay just means that the eventual release is that much sweeter! Rock on!

Can't wait to see those two get what's coming for them...
You mean what's coming in them. I'll see myself out.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics Sorry I haven't had a chance to play chapter 4 yet, but I'll get to it, I promise! I'm looking forward to it.

Springbuck

Jun 28, 2018
Really love this game. Don't worry about delays caused by real life. All updates come in their own time and are loved when the do arrive.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Update Report and Preview

Your twin sister Azaleah had been expecting you and was pleased to see you. She invited you to join her on the sofa and you wondered if the fact that she wasn't wearing her usual leggings was significant...

View attachment 969028
I wonder if leggings is the only thing she's not wearing.....
Hope you are doing well, that the holidays were somewhat kind to ya, the new year is smiling upon you, and looking forward to the next release! Take what time you need, because I know that when it does come out, it will be quality work!

Starstorm

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Update Report and Preview

Your twin sister Azaleah had been expecting you and was pleased to see you. She invited you to join her on the sofa and you wondered if the fact that she wasn't wearing her usual leggings was significant...

View attachment 969028
Between her, Monique and Valentina, I don't know which of them I'm most excited to see in the next release...
It all seems promising, nevertheless.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I really hope this game hasnt died has good story and id like to see its conclusion
Game is alive and well. I'm getting back into the creative groove now that the holidays are over and I have more time. My wife just loves the Christmas holidays so there were all kinds of spouse-generated distractions. :love:

Update should come out in two or three weeks.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, can someone tell me if this feltish is avoidable? Futa/trans? Because the game look interessing, but i really do not like this kind of fetish.

So thank you for the answer

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Tawny Fairquim Frolics does it still look like your still on for the 20th for the update or do you need more time?

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Tawny Fairquim Frolics does it still look like your still on for the 20th for the update or do you need more time?
This update has taken longer than usual for a variety of reasons. One of them was that the Monique/Valentina three-way took a long time because of all the different options. I appreciate everyone being patient. I am committed to finishing this game so unless disaster strikes it will be completed.

That being said I think 02/01/2021 will be the day for the Chapter 5 update, give or take a couple.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes