AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
not everyone in the family will willingly join the pregnancy cult.
Uh oh. That is a little disappointing. Hmm, can we exclude the family members from the harem that don't want to get pregnant? Honestly i am of the opinion that sex without the want for pregnancy is kinda empty and pointless. I certainly don't mind them being apart of the family but a sexual relationship is something is something entirely different.

Dec 10, 2019
Haven't had a chance to download and play the new chapter yet, but just chiming in to say I'd definitely like everyone to be onboard the pregnancy train, or at least all the daughters.

My preference would be for them all to want it from the start of their sexual relationship, but I can deal if they're onboard by the end at least.

Just my own personal preferences. I wouldn't state them, since the game dev is ultimately in charge here, except that Tawny has noted he does value this sort of feedback.

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
I'm totally down with knocking them all up, though I personally like hearing the woman ask for it and wanting to be knocked up.

From how the scene played out, Charlotte seemed to really like it. Even then, the MC didn't do it on purpose, his mom is responsible and I'm not at all bother by how it played out. Seemed pretty light-hearted and playful to me.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Thank you everyone for all that great feedback regarding pregnancy.

It all makes perfect sense and brought back the memory of my first time with my high school sweetheart who I was with for two and a half years. The first time we ever fucked in the back seat of an old Galaxy 500 parked on a suburban side road, my rubber broke at the worst possible time and I creampied her formerly virgin pussy. Although it felt awesome, it also really sucked too and we both were crying in fear that she had gotten pregnant. It was not a pleasant experience by any stretch of the imagination.

So I will very much keep in mind that the girl wanting to get pregnant is very much the preferable take on the pregnancy route and certainly I will choose this road with all the rest of the family members. No guarantees with the rest of the harem though!

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Holy crap, even though Soundgarden's Superunknown was my first album by the band (I've collected them all) I had literally never seen the video, from having lived without a TV until I was like 20, and then someplace where neither cable nor satellite were available after that (though there was a brief time from 1994 to maybe late 1996 where all I had on was MTV).
I just put it on... after waiting 8 minutes for it to buffer enough watch without stuttering.
Now I'm a little freaked out by the video.

Yes, because of piss poor bandwidth where I live it has taken me that long to download the latest update. Yay USA! I don't even live in a rural area, I live in a city of 50K people, and pay just under $100 a month for "up to 500kbps download speeds!" with a bandwidth cap of just under 20gb, with $20/gb overage fees.

Also, RIP Chris Cornell. =(

Edit, after watching the video, at almost 4am like an idiot... I am no longer in the mood to play tonight.
Eh, I guess I know where I might pick up another day, unless that stupid video lingers in my mind.
Time to drink a triple or quadruple shot of overproofed rum for memory cleansing purposes. Maybe more.

Last edited:

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Holy crap, even though Soundgarden's Superunknown was my first album by the band (I've collected them all) I had literally never seen the video, from having lived without a TV until I was like 20, and then someplace where neither cable nor satellite were available after that (though there was a brief time from 1994 to maybe late 1996 where all I had on was MTV).
I just put it on... after waiting 8 minutes for it to buffer enough watch without stuttering.
Now I'm a little freaked out by the video.

Yes, because of piss poor bandwidth where I live it has taken me that long to download the latest update. Yay USA! I don't even live in a rural area, I live in a city of 50K people, and pay just under $100 a month for "up to 500kbps download speeds!" with a bandwidth cap of just under 20gb, with $20/gb overage fees.

Also, RIP Chris Cornell. =(

Edit, after watching the video, at almost 4am like an idiot... I am no longer in the mood to play tonight.
Eh, I guess I know where I might pick up another day, unless that stupid video lingers in my mind.
Time to drink a triple or quadruple shot of overproofed rum for memory cleansing purposes. Maybe more.
Blackhole Sun is my favorite video of all time so I was only too happy to find a way to reference it in this VN. Sorry that your bandwidth sucks, but I'm not sorry at all for laying that video on you no matter what hour of day or night!

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Tawny Fairquim Frolics
"But after hours of meditation and prayer the only words that came to her mind were "let it be""(c)you
Good joke, really good joke. Awesome reference to Beatles, I LOLed IRL.
Glad you liked it! I enjoy slipping in a few pop culture references in my narrative, though I fear that many of them are so outdated that they will zoom over a lot of younger readers' heads.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Update Report and Preview

Sunday finally wraps up with a triplicate H scene that gives closure to those who were left hanging after the family orgy.

Coming soon will be the Long Lost Daughter game guide! Yes, this VN does not require a walkthrough, but with all of these characters making an appearance in only four chapters, I thought this would be helpful:

CharaStudio-2020-11-21-17-57-58-Render.png

Production has slowed a bit since I've been getting a bunch of training at work to cover for the preggo co-worker that I may or may not have knocked up, but should pick up with the four day Thanksgiving weekend next week.

Last edited:

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Blackhole Sun is my favorite video of all time so I was only too happy to find a way to reference it in this VN. Sorry that your bandwidth sucks, but I'm not sorry at all for laying that video on you no matter what hour of day or night!
Burden in My Hand was my video because it was filmed where I was living. It still is, even if I really like Rowing ([for recent]haven't seen a video, if one exists), or SuperUnknown, or The Day I Tried to Live, or anything else.
Still, I hope you love Stone Temple Pilots Where the River Goes (even if not appropriate for this game).
Also RIP Scott Weiland, whose path I've crossed A LOT without actually having met him (worked downtown San Diego while they practiced, attended OCC, other SoCal stuff...).

Also enjoyed this update once I finally completed it. Can't wait to see where it will end up ultimately.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020

Monday morning back at the academy finds that the rumors of Azaleah's takeover as the new principal have spread far and wide and the girls are acting out in various ways:

m3-63.jpg

LLD Matilda had left for school early to try to talk her former mother out of staging her coup as she knows what its like to live under her tyranny. For those on the Aiko path, you get a full accounting from the android about what happened after you had prematurely activated her snapping pussy program during your date last Friday.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020

We finally get to see Fuchsia properly bomf a couple of bitches:

fu1-11.jpg

LLD Matilda is appalled to find out that Fuchsia is also developing romantic feelings for Daddy and so has to come to terms with the fact that she simply will never have her father to herself.

It's Monday after school so those on the Monique path will have the choice about which version of Valentina they want to romance. Do you want to have a proper three-way with Monique and the girly girl version of Val, or are you adventurous enough to try the futa version with several fully optional choices? Or both?!

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020

View attachment 930745

LLD Matilda is appalled to find out that Fuchsia is also developing romantic feelings for Daddy and so has to come to terms with the fact that she simply will never have her father to herself.

It's Monday after school so those on the Monique path will have the choice about which version of Valentina they want to romance. Do you want to have a proper three-way with Monique and the girly girl version of Val, or are you adventurous enough to try the futa version with several fully optional choices? Or both?!
Oh, I’m adventurous enough alright ...

Starstorm

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018

View attachment 930745

Both? Both is good! Exquisite, in fact!

Starstorm

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
On a side note, the two girls on the left in the previous picture are rather interesting - I wonder if we'll see more of them. The harem has grown to a humongous size though so I understand if they're just background characters :D

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes