Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Is that a title drop I spy with my little eye in this update?!

How is it possible for a wholesome incest/pregnancy game to be made?

Talent, that's how!

Methinks I'm gonna be buying Tawny another coffee!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep up the great work. (y)
Thank you so much!

I think I've dropped that title into the game a few times already. I'm not pretending to be Shakespeare here! :p

I like those x-ray shots too. I'm getting a drawing tablet for Christmas so maybe I can give that a go. Be good to brush up on whatever drawing skill I still might have.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Minor bug I found:
If you change your mothers name from the default one, a LOT ( not all ) of the dialogue spoken by others after that point still use the default name....

Starstorm

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Hey! I was playing through the new update, and noticed that MC's mother's name is the default in these spots, even though I had changed it.
Also, I just noticed this, but your subtle touches with background characters who are not currently speaking but are in scene are simply awesome. Like that scene before the second picture I posted where Skye is comforting Peach while Charlotte and LLD talk... sublime. The characters feel alive unlike in countless games out there.

Also since you actually made me care enough to dispense praise (several times over now), I'mma buy you a coffee or three as well. (It helps that I just got a new job :D)

Cheers!

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Long Lost Daughter [Ch 1-4] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 1.09 GB
- Original Size (Mac): 1.08 GB

Compressed version for Win/Linux (446 MB): MEGA - - - -
Compressed version for Mac (429 MB): MEGA - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thanks for the compressed file, man

Reactions: Flash001

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Looking for some feedback from the regular thread followers who have played the game:

I answered in the above quote as well...

Also just finished my run through of chapter 4......and might I say....wow! Well done with the revelation to the two Daughters, I suspect the shake-ups are far from over, and that their worlds are far from finished being rocked....nice way to bring the 5th into the fold, so-to-speak, and bring some closure to a dark spot from the past of the MC, and even that one's mom! My hat off to you!

My one issue I have is one that others have already mentioned a few times, and that is that, even though you can change the MC's Mother's name, she is still called by hew original name on at least 3 occasions that I can recall, having just finished.

Outside of that, I had a great time playing, and I am looking forward to the next chapter, along with your next game once this is completed!

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Looking for some feedback from the regular thread followers who have played the game:

1 don't mind either way.
2 Sure why not, How about long red hair & not too chubby preferably sensible sized boobs
3 Not really, if it becomes an option I`ll probably take it tho.

More important Question is when is the family winning the lottery so they can afford a house big enough to house them all ??

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes