265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
Great job on the new chapter! Just finished it. I do still prefer the old art style (At least at this point), but still love your work. Keep it up!

Probably the biggest thing (pun maybe intended) that I prefer about the old style was the boobs didn't look as big. The lighting in this makes them look a lot bigger than before and I liked that they all looked normal sized before.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Great job on the new chapter! Just finished it. I do still prefer the old art style (At least at this point), but still love your work. Keep it up!

Probably the biggest thing (pun maybe intended) that I prefer about the old style was the boobs didn't look as big. The lighting in this makes them look a lot bigger than before and I liked that they all looked normal sized before.
You're the third one that has commented about the boobs being bigger. It must be the lighting or the new art because I'm telling you, they are all the same size.

Also the pee scene was great!! I hope you have some more in the coming chapters. I'd love to see Zoe and Layla intentionally pee somewhere naughty.
I'll keep that suggestion in mind. After all, I still haven't properly utilized the white carpet in the library. :giggle:

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
You're the third one that has commented about the boobs being bigger. It must be the lighting or the new art because I'm telling you, they are all the same size.

I'll keep that suggestion in mind. After all, I still haven't properly utilized the white carpet in the library. :giggle:
Yeah I think it's basically the lighting. makeup artists can make them look much bigger by contouring them and it's essentially the same thing here. Before it was a very flat lighting with limited shading and that made all the curves look smaller.

Look forward to what you come up with. I hope they end up changing that carpet from white to yellow ;P Maybe bunny will induldge her fetish again, but find that Zoe and Layla are into peeing in a naughty location intentionally making it so she doesn't feel guilty about it. (asside from the mess they leave) ;)

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
somehow this talk reminds me of soul caliber 4's character creator. idk why but back in 2010-ish i had some odd creative urges to create a series of characters. much to some dark history of mine, i made them all with a forest green like skin tone. if i had sucked it up and done some normal skin tones they would've looked fine as fuck. :HideThePain:

welp doesn't matter anymore though, ps3 broke and the data lost to time. (fuckin internal memory storage)

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but for the newcomers to the thread, I am unable to make an Android port myself because I suck at coding. I tried to hire a service to do it and was blasted with malware.

Bottom line, I have to depend on a good Samaritan to provide the Android port at this time.
I would suggest talking to a guy on here called The66 he is fantastic in making port overs to android

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes