• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
And you should stop laughing, fuckface BillyJoeBob. I know you pointed this out on the discord as well. I might just have a problem... o_O
you can't make me. it's too fuckin funny! :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

but yeah that guy should've posted some pics to indicate where everything went wrong.

i'm tempted to say as a preventative try and do the neck movements IRL that you do with your character, but then i remember your old ass bones won't be nearly as flexible as some of the aerobics girls in your game.
:HideThePain::KEK:

the best part, the anime i showed you an AMV of has some crazy neck movements in it's series as well. and you haven't even watched it yet! whenever you get to that level of artistic imagery i'll start ignoring the body limitations btw. so get good old man! :LOL: :p

Last edited:

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
No, the first half of the VN will stay the same.
Well, that's a shame. I loved what you did with the first 7 chapters and I'm sure the following chapters will remain fun and interesting, but I cannot continue. For me, the art and graphics is part of my enjoyment, and I just cannot get into a project that switches up in that department. Not that this will be a loss for you, as I was and remain unable to financially support creators at the moment. Anyways, godspeed, I hope this project continues to bring you joy.

Reactions: Gman4672 and Vreek

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
I was worried how discussions in this thread were going that the next thing people demand would be sanctions against Tawny to change the artstyle (back or forth or whatever) ;)

Disclaimer: This is a joke and wars are not the least bit funny!

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I was worried how discussions in this thread were going that the next thing people demand would be sanctions against Tawny to change the artstyle (back or forth or whatever) ;)

Disclaimer: This is a joke and wars are not the least bit funny!
as someone who has been playing an RTS game for 10+ years... idk man there's some level of humor in war. :KEK::WeSmart:(not really irl that much though :HideThePain: )

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
as someone who has been playing an RTS game for 10+ years... idk man there's some level of humor in war. :KEK::WeSmart:(not really irl that much though :HideThePain: )
Yeah. Waited for my train today and next to me was a group of Ukrainian refugees (95% sure, understood some words). Minors and women. The adults clearly had a thousand-yard stare. The teen boy was blabbering while they were just staring...

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
No, the first half of the VN will stay the same.
Well if this how you make games you should probably forget about trying to get money to make another game. It just shows that you can't finish what you start and switching to a whole other type of characters after the first 7 chapters is just pure stupid. You should have just let the game stay OnHold or just Abandoned it out right if you think going from Kk to HS2 was a good idea, I really liked the game I even had it on the Watch list but just removed that because it is no longer the same game it started as. Even if this was an experiment at trying out HS2 you should have done it with your other game or just made a little demo of something else and left Long Lost Daughter out of it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well if this how you make games you should probably forget about trying to get money to make another game. It just shows that you can't finish what you start and switching to a whole other type of characters after the first 7 chapters is just pure stupid. You should have just let the game stay OnHold or just Abandoned it out right if you think going from Kk to HS2 was a good idea, I really liked the game I even had it on the Watch list but just removed that because it is no longer the same game it started as. Even if this was an experiment at trying out HS2 you should have done it with your other game or just made a little demo of something else and left Long Lost Daughter out of it.
So he should've abandoned the game so everyone who did enjoy it and would either tolerate or enjoy the new renders should be left out in the rain? Jesus Christ, go eat a snickers or something. I'm disappointed with the change as well but I'd be a hell of a lot more disappointed if the game just got dropped. If you'd rather he not continue it then make the choice for him and don't continue it yourself. Asking that the game be instead abandoned because a change that you don't like happened to it is selfish as all hell.
You're a special breed Tawny, I wouldn't put up with a lot of this crap if I was paid to, let alone doing it for free.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
If you or anybody else wants their BuyMeACoffee money back, let me know.

Anyway, thank you for your feedback. I hope you change your mind and give the new art style a chance. The second half of this VN is going to be wild.
First I would never ask for it back as I said when you support a Game in Development you support the project at the time not the project two months after because it can go in a different direction.

The feedback is because I did enjoy the 7 chapters and leaving without telling you why you lost someone is a dick move imo. I just want to saw that your choice lost you some players. It is your game your so choices those choices will have costs I am showing one cost.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
First I would never ask for it back as I said when you support a Game in Development you support the project at the time not the project two months after because it can go in a different direction.

The feedback is because I did enjoy the 7 chapters and leaving without telling you why you lost someone is a dick move imo. I just want to saw that your choice lost you some players. It is your game your so choices those choices will have costs I am showing one cost.
I knew when I made that decision that I would lose folk. But there seem to be others who are enjoying the adventure of the new changes I'm making the same way I am. Despite disappointing the Koikatu fans such as yourself, I think that I've made the right choice for the future of this game. I'm not trying to make a popular game, I'm trying to make a game that is inspired. Right now I'm feeling that inspiration.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
I knew when I made that decision that I would lose folk. But there seem to be others who are enjoying the adventure of the new changes I'm making the same way I am. Despite disappointing the Koikatu fans such as yourself, I think that I've made the right choice for the future of this game. I'm not trying to make a popular game, I'm trying to make a game that is inspired. Right now I'm feeling that inspiration.
First I am not a KK fan. I feel KK works with what you were doing. I hate HS2 the hair assets always look off no matter how they are done. The skin can also be off an in the preview render you see just that in your game. I like Daz 3d. I like HS. I like KK. I am iffy on Blender because indy Devs have made the renders look plastic but a Pro Blender user can make fantastic renders.

The disappointment comes from the change. It does not have the flow it had it is Jarring and well with the going to HS2 over any of the others I listed. Even if you picked one of those the jolt would still be there.

Nov 15, 2018
Hi Tawny,

I wanted to say that I am happy to see you back after the mess that happened and you went through and had to put on hold.

While I liked the original Art as I felt it fit the characters better, I am interested to see where it goes from here. I know for you this is a passion project, so I hope the change is able to inspire the passion for you still to keep making it.

I will continue to support you and hope to see your improvement with the new art, hopefully with time and experience you can smooth everything out and get it back to where more people can feel comfortable with it again.

Also to explain, I did feel lost a little bit with the change remembering who was who, but then again I am some weirdo who prefers more cartoony animation for these kind of games over the real 3D model humans, no idea why.

Still Keep up the good work, and best wishes to you as I hope to continue to see the story develop, and hope that you still find the passion to work on this.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Changing to HS2 was a good choice. It felt weird to fap to 2D-characters (which I did because scenes were so well written, so hot). Now, with HS2 graphics I don't feel weird anymore, just perverted, like usual.

Characters were quite good copies of their former shelves, perhaps too good, as the shapes of their eyes were taken straight from Koikatu style, which seemed bit weird in HS2, where those looked somewhat unnatural.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm sad the game is getting a new look since I liked the old style. It kinda felt I was playing a different game which was weird, but I'll get used to it sooner or later. I might need to pay attention to the girl's names for future chapters because they look like new girls :LOL:

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Here is the last page of the musical credits that was not included in the game:

musicalcredits1e.jpg

I also corrected a couple of typos, but I'm not going to post another fix just for that.

Reactions: BOBJevent
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes