aussiegamer85

Aug 20, 2017
It's a shame I liked it the way it was. Not a fan of the new art design. But good luck to the devs on the rest of the VN

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
So he should've abandoned the game so everyone who did enjoy it and would either tolerate or enjoy the new renders should be left out in the rain? Jesus Christ, go eat a snickers or something. I'm disappointed with the change as well but I'd be a hell of a lot more disappointed if the game just got dropped. If you'd rather he not continue it then make the choice for him and don't continue it yourself. Asking that the game be instead abandoned because a change that you don't like happened to it is selfish as all hell.
You're a special breed Tawny, I wouldn't put up with a lot of this crap if I was paid to, let alone doing it for free.
No where in my post did I ask for the game to be abandoned. I said it should have been abandoned and how does it make it selfish as all hell. When the Developer makes a game with the same KK characters for 7 Chapters and then puts the game on hold because they get a wild hair to start trying to use HS2 characters for the next chapter it just takes all of the immersion of the first 7 chapters out of the story and once chapter 8 started it was like who and the hell is all of these characters suppose to be now because they in no way look or act like any thing from the original ones. I have no problem with the story. I think it is great but once you mess with the characters that screws with the whole thing then. If the Developer wants to use HS2 they should have just started the whole game over with them instead of the way this happened.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
No where in my post did I ask for the game to be abandoned. I said it should have been abandoned and how does it make it selfish as all hell. When the Developer makes a game with the same KK characters for 7 Chapters and then puts the game on hold because they get a wild hair to start trying to use HS2 characters for the next chapter it just takes all of the immersion of the first 7 chapters out of the story and once chapter 8 started it was like who and the hell is all of these characters suppose to be now because they in no way look or act like any thing from the original ones. I have no problem with the story. I think it is great but once you mess with the characters that screws with the whole thing then. If the Developer wants to use HS2 he should have just started the whole game over with them instead of the way this happened.
sigh, I guess it's my fault for saying the loud part quiet last time. Let's try this again.
Go eat a snickers or something

• Angry
Reactions: Gman4672

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is there any pregnancy content in the game yet? Nothing like knocking up a bunch of girls and not facing any of the real world consequences, lmao.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Oh, wow. I'm pretty oblivious and only just saw the major art switch. I'm still gonna give the game a try, but man, that's not what you want to see mid-playthrough.
I read your review and you make some valid points. If this was a project that I was putting up on SubscribeStar, then all the fuckery I've been committing would indeed be heinous.

But I've made it clear from the beginning that this was a practice game that I decided to post here just for fun. I realize that by experimenting and breaking a lot of rules that I'm going to be upsetting a lot of people who take these things seriously. I'm willing to take the heat for that.

I'm learning a lot from the responses I'm getting from the art change. When I do indeed produce a commercial game, I can promise you that you won't see this type of thing within that project. You've said you have no reason to trust me, but I think the people who follow this thread know that I normally follow through on what I commit to.

This particular VN is for those who are whimsical and do not feel bound by the rules. Sorry you won't be joining us for the ride.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes