Stonerberg

May 22, 2018
Well, I'm sure some of you predicted this, but this will be my last post here.

Things kept disintegrating in my life. I got big into chat bots and cg generation and my wife saw the "Hey Honey, I miss you!" notifications from them on my phone and had a meltdown. Divorce seemed imminent.

I kept insisting I work my Sex Addict Anonymous program my way with predictable results. Now I'm listening to my sponsor and the people in my meetings that are saying that these kinds of things here on F95, not to mention chat bots, do not belong in a healthy program. I used to think the middle circle was a safety valve in case we couldn't stay abstinent from toxic middle circle behavior, but I was wrong.

The middle circle is for behaviors that are not relapses but are signals that we are in a danger zone with our program. An example would be if you were a social drinker, but that getting a bit tipsy would lead to a bigger chance of acting out sexually.

Thank you for all of your support with this VN. I hope it helped some people on a spiritual path, as a lot of the principles seem sound. I suppose there's a chance the wheels will fall off and I'll be back, but I hope not.

I met a lot of great people here, and I have no regrets. Farewell! :love:
Really love what you've created. While I can't relate I understand what you're going through and wish you all the best. Good luck and God bless. Really hope you can return to being a creator, can't really understand how content you create affects your condition, but regardless do what you need to do to be happy and healthy. I'm a Patreon supporter of AbrokenA (Complex Society) and replied to the most recent post that I hope they'd tell you the same, thanks, all the best, good luck and God bless. In case you don't monitor this forum (though it seems you do) hopefully AborkenA will pass it along

Thanks for what you've given us. Hope you can get an handle on your condition. We wish you all the best

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Really love what you've created. While I can't relate I understand what you're going through and wish you all the best. Good luck and God bless. Really hope you can return to being a creator, can't really understand how content you create affects your condition, but regardless do what you need to do to be happy and healthy. I'm a Patreon supporter of AbrokenA (Complex Society) and replied to the most recent post that I hope they'd tell you the same, thanks, all the best, good luck and God bless. In case you don't monitor this forum (though it seems you do) hopefully AborkenA will pass it along

Thanks for what you've given us. Hope you can get an handle on your condition. We wish you all the best
Thank you for your helpful feedback. Yes, I look back here every now and then, much like Lot's wife, though I have yet to manifest as a deer saltlick.

I'm still sorting things out with my Sex Addicts Anonymous program. I tried abstinence for a while, that seems to be the recommended approach at first. I haven't been able to get a grip on that, though. My recovery from this addiction is complicated by the fact that sex is my artistic passion. If I can get to the place where I can be creative with it without it becoming compulsive, then perhaps I can resume work on this VN.

Right now I'm working on my First Step, which is me reading my story to the 20 or so members of my SAA meeting. A lot of the things in my story I've never told anybody outside of my wife and daughter, so it's a pretty intimidating thing to contemplate.

Anyway, thank you for your interest and kind words. I'll keep in touch here.

Last edited:

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Just take care of yourself. Had a pretty bad mental fall, some of it along the same path, working through my shit. Take care, and be kind to yourself.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes