JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020

Long Road Home 0.9.0 has been released to the Patch holder level.

It is finally done! I went ahead and completed the final event that I was going to push to 1.0.0. I really didn't want to push it and further add to what will be another large episode for the end of Chapter one.

Also while tying the separate events together in the final script for 0.9.0 I had to generate some small scenes to close some gaps to make the episode flow smoother.

There are several big reveals throughout the episode. MC engages with a lot of girls this episode. Mostly the established crew, but there is some first timers too.

0.9.0 Episode final stats,

1,186 Still images

94 Animations/loops (3,200+ images)

11,594 lines of text and code

More music and sound effects.

Take care,

OBD

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I just got back from a nice putt. I jumped on my old trusty springer and hauled ass out of the house once I got 0.9.0 pushed to Patreon and Subscribe star. It was good to get back in the wind and let my mind relax. I stopped by my favorite biker watering hole and had a few laughs and some cool ones. It's not for everyone, but I love this life...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I just got back from a nice putt. I jumped on my old trusty springer and hauled ass out of the house once I got 0.9.0 pushed to Patreon and Subscribe star. It was good to get back in the wind and let my mind relax. I stopped by my favorite biker watering hole and had a few laughs and some cool ones. It's not for everyone, but I love this life...
Any indication as to when we may expect a public release, brother? Love your game, just too damned poor to pay.
Thanks in advance and adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: JustPeekin

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i felt that and it ain't even my dick :eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guilty conscious? TBH, I don't blame Jessy one little bit! I mean, how would YOU feel if that shit stain JD ass raped YOU? I'd do the same damn thing! ...except I'd have made him eat it too! That way, he'd stop screaming long enough to die in the fire instead of MC snapping his neck.
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: rogokin and obitus

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Guilty conscious? TBH, I don't blame Jessy one little bit! I mean, how would YOU feel if that shit stain JD ass raped YOU? I'd do the same damn thing! ...except I'm have made him eat it too! That way, he'd stop screaming long enough to die in the fire instead of MC snapping his neck.
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Couldn't agree more, Jessy was even too merciful with that...BçO°£@!!
date-a-live-rage.gif

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes