TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Okay. i was following the walkthrough which had that as "red" and in the early game the Red options usually lead to better outcomes.

You'd think shutting out one of the girls wouldn't count as a"better" option.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Okay. i was following the walkthrough which had that as "red" and in the early game the Red options usually lead to better outcomes.

You'd think shutting out one of the girls wouldn't count as a"better" option.
Early in the game it seems they are more of your choice (other than JD). It's when you meet Stan and Della that respect points start coming into play. You can get a funny little scene with Tracy using blue choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So the way Jessy and Della become so close so fast makes ALOT more sense if Jessy goes with you to that first meeting. But if you go the Chloe route only Rachael can go with you in that meeting.

So I guess it's "better" in the sense that one of the major relationships makes ALOT more sense but you miss a girl who...despite not having one of the sexiest models, is still a nice character personality-wise.

Maybe it's for the best. Dont wanna cockblock Paco.

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
Early in the game it seems they are more of your choice (other than JD). It's when you meet Stan and Della that respect points start coming into play. You can get a funny little scene with Tracy using blue choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I missed this scene! Now I understand why the dog was named that way :D

• Haha
Reactions: JustPeekin

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
What is the opinion on Rin, get her out or use her as a source of information?
I always chose get her out. Reading what they're going to do with her and what she will be subjected too would eat at my conscience. Not to mention the deaths by overdose once they got you hooked.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Last time this girl got on a bike was 1995 and it had stabilisers and my eldest brother holding onto it.

The only thing I take out on the road is my newly sprayed purple Subaru Imprezza .... I love my car. It was my first and so far only vehicle.

Last time a grown ass man asked me if I wanted to sit on his bike my short ass legs couldn't reach the floor and it terrified me.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So, OBD, I've been thinkin'. Yes, before you ask, it did hurt a bit. I think, in the near future of the story, a few of the girls ought to get the itch to become baby mommies. Now, if that were to happen, I would want to nominate Rachel and Katy to lead the way. :giggle:(y)(Don't think Jessie wants to go first but, will want to join in later) If that were to happen book 2 of the Rogues Sagas could start a few months after this one wraps up and have some girls with lovely round bellies right from the start. It just might generate even more interest in your tales about this awesome MC and his merry band of outlaw bikers! Just sayin' :whistle::devilish::whistle::whistle::sneaky::whistle:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes