PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I like the rest of what you said, but I remember it as Stan either grows a guilty conscience if you pick that route(karma related) and Della has them lie 69 position using zip ties excruciatingly tight around the berries(twigs n' berries) with the key suggesting they would be better of chewing to get at the keys. It's mentioned that they're way out in the boonies with correct me if I'm wrong mountain lions might get a nibble in. In this scenario neither are shot, but to extract themselves might as well be a worse death then a bullet.
That is a situation similar to why I didn't find the JD goes to prison ending without encouragement to do so. Not killing extremely dangerous folks for doing heinous shit just never entered my mind!:devilish:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I like how you think. I certainly believe it's possible considering prior comments from Jessie about wanting the MC to be the one to put a bun in the oven when it comes time. We do see other members of the Rogues already settled down, in fact Stan and Della spoke of them already had a son and yet they remain Rogues. So living the life of a Rogue and having children is not unbelievable. Maybe Rachel's mom would love to be a grandma and take care of the child. Katy I think according to the story wants a casual relationship(remember what Kat says about Katie during the "date" ride) at least in the beginning.
Yeah, I kinda tossed Katie in because she's one of my favs. I also get a feeling she's gonna fall pretty hard for MC if she hasn't already. It wouldn't be a hard sell for her thoughts to turn in that direction at some point.

Reactions: Onetogo

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I dunno. Seems only fair MC should have to create a life for every life he takes.

Cosmic balance, yanno?

I think we're at 4 now, if we exclude his military time? The guy who abused jesse, Quack, and the two in the woods. Granted some of those are optional but if you chose the pussy options, go play a different game dangit! Though you could actually argue that the "pussy option" for the two in the woods is so much crueler than just shooting the bastards lol

Am I missing anyone?
Nope, I think you shot 'em all... err, I mean got 'em all. But, I like your idea. MC may not be out to cause a population explosion, OBD. But we do need to rebuild the Rogues at some point. Hehehehe jus' sayin' :LOL::p

Reactions: Onetogo

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This made my point about sniffing out the plot... ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beyonce? At our age wouldn't Halle Berry or even Pam Greer be more appropriate? Anyway... Love Berry and Greer... Beyonce... not so much... she's damaged goods and overrated IMHO. And, sure... I love the military angle. Maybe Kerry Washington or... Rosario Dawson! Mmmm...

But, I never got the attraction to Beyonce either physically or for her music...

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Beyonce? At our age wouldn't Halle Berry or even Pam Greer be more appropriate? Anyway... Love Berry and Greer... Beyonce... not so much... she's damaged goods and overrated IMHO. And, sure... I love the military angle. Maybe Kerry Washington or... Rosario Dawson! Mmmm...

But, I never got the attraction to Beyonce either physically or for her music...
OK, ya talked me into it... Halle it is!!! Wait! Wait! Natalie Cole!? :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
After reading everyone's comments about pregnancy, I'm curious to what the general reaction will be to 0.9.0.

I'm sure it will make some happy and likely piss off others... (As usual) :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With others though, i kind of expect them to be on the pill if they let MC cum inside of em. I´d rather have the choice if i wanna get em pregnant or not.

Reactions: motseer

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
OK, ya talked me into it... Halle it is!!! Wait! Wait! Natalie Cole!?
Natalie Cole? Sure... but, only if she sings!

Curse my attraction to older women.

I want to mock some of you for being so old but my girlfriend is in her mid 40's so I have no room to talk.
No worries, Ava... Love you like a little sister even though I'm old enough to be your papa. You're about the same age as my own son. We don't hold it against you so thanks for giving us old fart geezers a break too.:devilish: We're all adults here...

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: motseer

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I had a 76 XLH 1000, it set off all the car alarms in the parkade of the block I lived in whenever I started it. At least it was electric start! My XLCR is "Full choke on, kick x 3, choke off, ignition on, kick it till it starts, your right leg falls off, or it launches you over the handlebars into a crumpled mess in the flora & fauna outside the bar your drinkin' at" :p
After too many wobbly pops its hard to remember the exact order of things...

The AMF years were dark times and pretty much every bike needed to be re-wired to actually work, but when bored out, the old Ironhead motors were absolute beasts!

Gotta say, the Springer Softtail is one of the sexiest modern bikes ever made and would be my bike of choice should I ever win a lottery, or if any of the crazy gods exist that appear on this site and blessed me with a '37 Knucklehead, I would be in heaven!!! I don't care how fast it would go, I would be stylin'!

BTW - I couldn't take it anymore, I replayed 0.85 last night and pulled the trigger on 0.90 today before I went to work. I am not finished it yet but I gotta award you an extra large slice of Raisin Pie for the update Bro, it is fucking awesome!!! :love::love::love:
That's the way that 75 was. It taught me the meaning of "Sportster knee" :mad:

The AMF (A Mutha Fucker) days... Back in those dark days you better be a good wrench or you were going to be walking. My first HD was an 82 FXWG Wide Glide. I didn't have wiring issues with it, but I fought a transmission leak for years. It became SOP to change the transmission counter shaft seal every time I changed the chain and drive sprocket. Which was yearly at that time. I was riding 10K to 15K miles a year. I went for ten years that I didn't own a car or truck. If that bitch didn't run, I was hot footing it or bumming a ride. One time I was down at the local Harley shop buying seals, chain, sprocket, etc. I decided to change out the spacer that the transmission shaft seal ran on. The old crusty parts manager looked at it and said, "That's not the right spacer for an 82 Wide Glide." I'm the only one who ever turned a wrench on my bike. I told him that's what was on it from the factory. He said AMF's QC was shit back then. They would grab shit out of bins and throw the bikes together. He sold me the right spacer and she never leaked a drop of transmission lube again.

I fell in love with the Springer the first time I saw one at Sturgis in 89. I had a hard on for one since that time. It only took me until 95 to get my girl that you see now. She is the only new bike I ever owned. The only thing I still regret to this day was selling my Wide Glide to get her.

I wouldn't pass up a deal on a knuckle if I found one, but my holy grail is a 57 Pan.

I'm glad you are enjoying 0.9.0!

"Raisin Pie" Fuck I hadn't thought about that in years! Thanks bro I'll take it! :cool:

Reactions: Weasel_Face

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

Foxy Brown? Oh yeah... :devilish:

Stacy Dash in Renaissance man.. :love::love::love:

Reactions: rogokin and motseer

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Natalie Cole? Sure... but, only if she sings!

No worries, Ava... Love you like a little sister even though I'm old enough to be your papa. You're about the same age as my own son. We don't hold it against you so thanks for giving us old fart geezers a break too.:devilish: We're all adults here...

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
Ava is the same age as my daughter too! (y):)

• Red Heart

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Actually it's very much the opposite.

The MC doesn't like seeing Rae with the slave collar on because he doesn't want to "own" the girls.

He wants them to be free to do what they want much like he does, he is very much all about that freedom.
I could be misremembering but I think there was a scene where MC is explaining this arrangement to a new addition to the harem where he actually does make it clear that it's more about his freedom than theirs. That he would NOT be cool about one of his girls messing with another man even if he doesn't mind them messing with other girls. I just cant recall the character or scene which is what makes me wonder if I am confusing it with another game...

Like they could do it if they wanted but they would cease to be "his" if so.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I could be misremembering but I think there was a scene where MC is explaining this arrangement to a new addition to the harem where he actually does make it clear that it's more about his freedom than theirs. That he would NOT be cool about one of his girls messing with another man even if he doesn't mind them messing with other girls. I just cant recall the character or scene which is what makes me wonder if I am confusing it with another game...

Like they could do it if they wanted but they would cease to be "his" if so.
They can fuck other women but he won't go for them if they fuck other men.

They don't belong to him though.

Jessy fucks at least 4 other girls without him around.

• Red Heart

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Ryker had his freedom taken from him and so, he knows first hand what that is. I don't think he would ever want to control another person's actions or life. At least, as long as it doesn't harm those he cares about. I think his sexuality is fairly typical of a straight male's ideal fantasy. He likes to see the women he cares about together and/or together with him if they so desire. But there is a hard and fast line in the sand when it comes to sharing with other males. Call it what you will. It is what it is.

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes