Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Ash is the bartender and Katy is the other one. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Gunnar say that Willow's preference is female. These are the primary women. There are a few minor but haven't seen them in awhile.

These do not include the older ladies.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Ash is the bartender and Katy is the other one. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Gunnar say that Willow's preference is female. These are the primary women. There are a few minor but haven't seen them in awhile.

These do not include the older ladies.
Yeah, that's what he said he suspected. He was also encouraged because Willow seemed to be showing interest in MC.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Its hard to find a straight girl with Jessie as your wingman. :ROFLMAO:
Tall order to fill. Girl has her tongue everywhere. (y)
Yeah, really have to consider firing her, her services as a "wingman" were never wanted in the first place :LOL:

Reactions: Cavpal

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Whenever someone uploads it, it's already out on Patreon.

You're not the only one waiting, usually I pay but according to my girlfriend "you've spent enough on games this month, you're terrible with money" nag nag nag nag....

Just because I happened to spend a few quid and buy Soul Hackers 2, Saints Row, pre order God of War, pre order Forespoken and pre order Hogwarts Legacy...

Now she's all "this is why I budgetted your gaming fund, you see shiny and buy shiny like fucking ginger magpie".

Then I made dinner and put on sexy stuff because it seems lesbians are just as easy to please as men and now she's no longer mad.

And now, typing that out, I realise i'm a whore for games.....

And i'm okay with that.
Five premium titles and pre-orders to boot? That had to run at least 300 quid and what gets you busted...
a $10 patreon donation...
30068683-2472680larry-the-cable-guy-funny.jpg
Game whore or not... I love you Ava!
1662598174378.png
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Five premium titles and pre-orders to boot? That had to run at least 300 quid and what gets you busted...
a $10 patreon donation...
View attachment 2031225
Game whore or not... I love you Ava!
View attachment 2031228
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
I think it was more that I may have gone slightly over budget.

Thing is i'm terrible with money so my girlfriend manages our funds. Every month we both have a bit of us money to do what we want with and that's my gaming fund because when we first got together I was blowing hundreds a month on them.

I wasn't head chef at the time so my money wasn't as good and because I am so bad with money if it hadn't been for her being so good with it we wouldn't have had enough rent once or twice .... or maybe more than that before we decided it was best she look after the money before my Steam account makes us homeless.

Now we both have good jobs and bought our home etc.. she relaxed a little bit and because my boss is a super paranoid germaphobe with more money than god she won't open up the hotel until there is no sign of covid which could be forever for all I care really i'm being paid to stay home.

However I am also bored as fuck now my girls gone back to work, my sis is preggers and can't visit as much my friends have something called lives so I may have pinched one of the cards from the desk and I may have been scrolling through Steam and Playstations upcoming games and I may have blown just over £500 in one day on a couple of games and I may have gotten slightly in trouble for it.

Then when I asked if I could maybe have the card again to spend a bit more money I may have got the death glare from hell.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Man, Jessy irritates me more and more with each update, like, does she really have to hog every girl I like to herself? Are there like no straight as an arrow girls in the story? Would be nice to have at least one or two girls that MC can have all to himself
Can you point out the ones that are solo/straight?
I forgot her name, but the Hotel owner the hot mamacita Jessie doesn't like her, unless things have changed in 9.0 update I have yet to play.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
What about the Cuban ladies, or are they from Puerto Rico? I forget. But it's the apartment complex owner and her daughter. Especially the daughter, hope that scene by the rooftop pool wasn't a one time thing. And what about the Russian sisters, or rather, the one Jessy hasn't sunk her claws in? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Cavpal

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I forgot her name, but the Hotel owner the hot mamacita Jessie doesn't like her, unless things have changed in 9.0 update I have yet to play.
Yeah it's been a minute since the last time we saw her and her daughter, I'm more interested in the daughter myself xD

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
What about the Cuban ladies, or are they from Puerto Rico? I forget. But it's the apartment complex owner and her daughter. Especially the daughter, hope that scene by the rooftop pool wasn't a one time thing. And what about the Russian sisters, or rather, the one Jessy hasn't sunk her claws in? :p
I love your profile pic :p

• Love
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019

Thing is i'm terrible with money so my girlfriend manages our funds. Every month we both have a bit of us money to do what we want with and that's my gaming fund because when we first got together I was blowing hundreds a month on them.

I wasn't head chef at the time so my money wasn't as good and because I am so bad with money if it hadn't been for her being so good with it we wouldn't have had enough rent once or twice .... or maybe more than that before we decided it was best she look after the money before my Steam account makes us homeless.

Now we both have good jobs and bought our home etc.. she relaxed a little bit and because my boss is a super paranoid germaphobe with more money than god she won't open up the hotel until there is no sign of covid which could be forever for all I care really i'm being paid to stay home.

However I am also bored as fuck now my girls gone back to work, my sis is preggers and can't visit as much my friends have something called lives so I may have pinched one of the cards from the desk and I may have been scrolling through Steam and Playstations upcoming games and I may have blown just over £500 in one day on a couple of games and I may have gotten slightly in trouble for it.

Then when I asked if I could maybe have the card again to spend a bit more money I may have got the death glare from hell.
Was wondering how you have all these games to play that you have time to read and posts in these forums. Right now I should really be playing Spongebob on PS4 trying to earn that Platinum instead of playing some XXX PC games. Oh well.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020

Oh honey, your girl may be a saint! ;)

Usually, my line is be good, but not TOO good because that's no fun. However, in your case, maybe you need to be more good. :p

Enjoy your games. Hope you get out of the dog house soon! :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
What is it with you people and pregnant women!:ROFLMAO: Sorry, I want my women in leathers and holding a Glock!:love: Had enough of ankle biters at my age. Now its about the different ways to have sex!:devilish: Fine if he wants to have one pregnant, I'll take one for the team. :ROFLMAO: Anymore, I'm dumping the lot of them!:ROFLMAO:
As long as there is one back warmer available at all times it's all good, the others can let the milk flow! Plenty of girls to watch the rug munchers (carpet munchers are a whole different thing)

Hmmm....dunno, outlaw biker chicks and strippers may not exactly be your everyday average sample of sexual proclivity. (y)
Is it bad that my first wife was a biker chick & my second wife was a stripper/biker chick...
3rd wife is a devout catholic that hates bikes :p

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Long Road Home 0.9.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I thought that MC liked the collar, and I get that MC is a white knight good guy, but what you fail to realize that once MC claims Jessy, Nikki & Willow (or whoever else as his Ol' Ladies) they will be lining up at Kat's studio for "Property Of" Tattoos.
Exactly. Ol´Ladies are considered Property. The Collar is a perfect fit and i love it. It suits her pretty well :)

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes