Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Please can somebody tell me when will the version 0.9.0 come out
Whenever someone uploads it, it's already out on Patreon.

You're not the only one waiting, usually I pay but according to my girlfriend "you've spent enough on games this month, you're terrible with money" nag nag nag nag....

Just because I happened to spend a few quid and buy Soul Hackers 2, Saints Row, pre order God of War, pre order Forespoken and pre order Hogwarts Legacy...

Now she's all "this is why I budgetted your gaming fund, you see shiny and buy shiny like fucking ginger magpie".

Then I made dinner and put on sexy stuff because it seems lesbians are just as easy to please as men and now she's no longer mad.

And now, typing that out, I realise i'm a whore for games.....

And i'm okay with that.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
What is it with you people and pregnant women!:ROFLMAO: Sorry, I want my women in leathers and holding a Glock!:love: Had enough of ankle biters at my age. Now its about the different ways to have sex!:devilish: Fine if he wants to have one pregnant, I'll take one for the team. :ROFLMAO: Anymore, I'm dumping the lot of them!:ROFLMAO:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
I just capped those 2 assholes... Why wouldn't you? This game is a totally different animal than anything else on the site, there is no forgiveness or second chances here, it is about the 1% (Outlaw Biker Clubs) anything less than absolute domination is viewed as weakness. The girls literally belong to you and the enemies are dealt with moreso a stick of dynamite shoved up their ass than kindness or caring/understanding.
People may not agree with this post, but you have to admit, its nicely stated. (y)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Man, Jessy irritates me more and more with each update, like, does she really have to hog every girl I like to herself? Are there like no straight as an arrow girls in the story? Would be nice to have at least one or two girls that MC can have all to himself, hell I'd even be willing to make a save where MC would be with just that girl then, haha xD
But yeah, that's a lot of scenes I end up skipping over since that particular stuff isn't exactly my jam.
Might have to replay from the beginning and see if I can have some other girl as the first Ol'Lady, haha.

But yeah, other than that, really been digging the story since from the start, gives me those SoA vibes :cool:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Man, Jessy irritates me more and more with each update, like, does she really have to hog every girl I like to herself? Are there like no straight as an arrow girls in the story? Would be nice to have at least one or two girls that MC can have all to himself, hell I'd even be willing to make a save where MC would be with just that girl then, haha xD
But yeah, that's a lot of scenes I end up skipping over since that particular stuff isn't exactly my jam.
Might have to replay from the beginning and see if I can have some other girl as the first Ol'Lady, haha.

But yeah, other than that, really been digging the story since from the start, gives me those SoA vibes :cool:
Careful disrespectin' Jessie... Papa Phat will come for you in the night! :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I hope there never is.
And I can understand why and I don't blame you, haha. I of course don't have anything against it, it just does absolutely nothing for me personally xD But have to say, it's highly unrealistic how many bi girls there are in the story, especially when considering that so far there's like no straight ones in sight, that's just not realistic at all, haha.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: motseer

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And I can understand why and I don't blame you, haha. I of course don't have anything against it, it just does absolutely nothing for me personally xD But have to say, it's highly unrealistic how many bi girls there are in the story, especially when considering that so far there's like no straight ones in sight, that's just not realistic at all, haha.
I know it's not everyone's thing but it's hard to feel bad for people when I get to see so much sapphic love.

Straight sex doesn't do anything for me but i'd quite happily sit and watch Rae turn Jessy into an all you can eat buffet.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hmmm....dunno, outlaw biker chicks and strippers may not exactly be your everyday average sample of sexual proclivity. (y)

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020

I think all the early girls intermingle at some point. The only solo girls so far are the later ones.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmmm....dunno, outlaw biker chicks and strippers may not exactly be your everyday average sample of sexual proclivity. (y)
Sure, I get that. But, that still wouldn't mean NONE is straight. I wouldn't mind if some were bi, that wouldn't be realistic either if there were none. But ALL of them? Come on :LOL:

Reactions: Gwinb777

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Sure, I get that. But, that still wouldn't mean NONE is straight. I wouldn't mind if some were bi, that wouldn't be realistic either if there were none. But ALL of them? Come on :LOL:
Well, as Runner17 said, some of the later LI's are straight (at least so far). Katy, Willow and the bartender (can't think of her name at the moment) to name a few. Don't give up hope... hehe

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

There are six straight girls/women. Some haven't had an event yet though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
There are six straight girls/women. Some haven't had an event yet though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sweet, I was hoping Katy and Kat would be. Katy's been one of my favorites since the first time she appeared, and now Rin as well, good to know Kat is too, one of the top ladies as she is too :cool:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, as Runner17 said, some of the later LI's are straight (at least so far). Katy, Willow and the bartender (can't think of her name at the moment) to name a few. Don't give up hope... hehe
Willow unfortunately isn't :(

• Sad
Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes