Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Jessy will end being a mom because she already talked about it. I don't see every girl being preggo because it would be too unrealistic. The game is already fantasy but one thing is to fool around with several girls and another is to have a Harem of pregnant women. Maybe if the MC leaves the Club and starts his own Sexual Cult with Rachel's mom money it could work.

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I think when people read an action VN about a group of outlaw bikers going to war with another group of outlaw bikers, pregnancy isn't what they come to see.
True, but it is part of life even for outlaw bikers. Ya gotta figure the law of averages will catch up to MC at some point. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hate to break it to motseer. MC will not be starting a one-man population explosion... :LOL:

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
So, OBD, I've been thinkin'. Yes, before you ask, it did hurt a bit. I think, in the near future of the story, a few of the girls ought to get the itch to become baby mommies. Now, if that were to happen, I would want to nominate Rachel and Katy to lead the way. :giggle:(y)(Don't think Jessie wants to go first but, will want to join in later) If that were to happen book 2 of the Rogues Sagas could start a few months after this one wraps up and have some girls with lovely round bellies right from the start. It just might generate even more interest in your tales about this awesome MC and his merry band of outlaw bikers! Just sayin' :whistle::devilish::whistle::whistle::sneaky::whistle:
After reading everyone's comments about pregnancy, I'm curious to what the general reaction will be to 0.9.0.

I'm sure it will make some happy and likely piss off others... (As usual) :cool:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
After reading everyone's comments about pregnancy, I'm curious to what the general reaction will be to 0.9.0.

I'm sure it will make some happy and likely piss off others... (As usual) :cool:
Yeah, I thought that topic might stir some shite. I, for one, will be happy for a little reality check for MC at some point. Lots and lots of unprotected sex generally results in pregnancy or STD's or both. When I made the comment I was recalling Jessie making a related comment early on as Ragnar pointed out. It also seems to me that Rachel has a domestic side to her that might reflect an interest. But, yeah, I think the street sense of most of the LI's would include taking the pill, demanding protection be used or morning after measures. I do agree with 13FTW69; round bellied Nikki on the fireman's pole would be Hot!!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, I thought that topic might stir some shite. I, for one, will be happy for a little reality check for MC at some point. Lots and lots of unprotected sex generally results in pregnancy or STD's or both. When I made the comment I was recalling Jessie making a related comment early on as Ragnar pointed out. It also seems to me that Rachel has a domestic side to her that might reflect an interest. But, yeah, I think the street sense of most of the LI's would include taking the pill, demanding protection be used or morning after measures. I do agree with 13FTW69; round bellied Nikki on the fireman's pole would be Hot!!
Play the short JD goes to prison ending... all the girls get preggo! :)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Play the short JD goes to prison ending... all the girls get preggo! :)
Totally forgot about that ending (again). I only learned about it from reading the forum. I never once considered letting JD live in any of my playthroughs :devilish: I'll have to do that sometime just to see it.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Totally forgot about that ending (again). I only learned about it from reading the forum. I never once considered letting JD live in any of my playthroughs :devilish: I'll have to do that sometime just to see it.
It is a must see, for sure! The path to that ending is at the choice in the car when discussing wtf to do about JD with Jessy and Tracey. Choose the route to involve law enforcement to use Jessy's video evidence against JD to send him to prison... then enjoy the comedic "good" ending.

Reactions: motseer

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Never pissed off, just surprised the hell out of me.
I try not to be too predictable, but you guys are pretty smart and sniff out the plot twists. I enjoy it when I can head fake everyone... :devilish:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Beautiful rides! Especially love the Springer :love:

Mine is a '78 XLCR although it is not very Cafe Racer ish anymore. It's still geared in reverse (1up-3down) and goes like a rocket! It gets me to work & back and only costs $12 to fill.

View attachment 2029079
Nice ride! (y)

I had a love/hate relationship with a 75 XLH that rebuilt from a basket case. It was fun to ride, but a bitch to start!

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
So, OBD, I've been thinkin'. Yes, before you ask, it did hurt a bit. I think, in the near future of the story, a few of the girls ought to get the itch to become baby mommies. Now, if that were to happen, I would want to nominate Rachel and Katy to lead the way. :giggle:(y)(Don't think Jessie wants to go first but, will want to join in later) If that were to happen book 2 of the Rogues Sagas could start a few months after this one wraps up and have some girls with lovely round bellies right from the start. It just might generate even more interest in your tales about this awesome MC and his merry band of outlaw bikers! Just sayin' :whistle::devilish::whistle::whistle::sneaky::whistle:
I like how you think. I certainly believe it's possible considering prior comments from Jessie about wanting the MC to be the one to put a bun in the oven when it comes time. We do see other members of the Rogues already settled down, in fact Stan and Della spoke of them already had a son and yet they remain Rogues. So living the life of a Rogue and having children is not unbelievable. Maybe Rachel's mom would love to be a grandma and take care of the child. Katy I think according to the story wants a casual relationship(remember what Kat says about Katie during the "date" ride) at least in the beginning.

Reactions: motseer

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I think when people read an action VN about a group of outlaw bikers going to war with another group of outlaw bikers, pregnancy isn't what they come to see.
I dunno. Seems only fair MC should have to create a life for every life he takes.

Cosmic balance, yanno?

I think we're at 4 now, if we exclude his military time? The guy who abused jesse, Quack, and the two in the woods. Granted some of those are optional but if you chose the pussy options, go play a different game dangit! Though you could actually argue that the "pussy option" for the two in the woods is so much crueler than just shooting the bastards lol

Am I missing anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: rogokin and motseer

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I dunno. Seems only fair MC should have to create a life for every life he takes.

Cosmic balance, yanno?

I think we're at 4 now, if we exclude his military time? The guy who abused jesse, Quack, and the two in the woods. Granted some of those are optional but if you chose the pussy options, go play a different game dangit! Though you could actually argue that the "pussy option" for the two in the woods is so much crueler than just shooting the bastards lol

Am I missing anyone?
JD and one of the two in the woods makes two. Sluggo popped one of the two in the woods and Kat killed Quack with her tattoo gun! So, that puts MC's body count post military service at two assassinations and four body disposals. Now, if he ever went to court he'd be facing all four counts of murder just for being involved but there's no one alive that will ever tell that tale. So, a court case is irrelevant. Oh... MC does have the option to kill Quack before Kat stabs him so possibly three assassinations... So, that one depends on player choice. Personally, I let Kat have her revenge...

As for the rugrats? I'm all for it! But, we already had at least three preggers in the short ending... Mickey and his ol'lady have a pile of crumb crunchers already and I'm sure that Tracey and mama Della would both love to spoil MC and Jessy's babies. So, I'm all for it. Just not sure how that fits OBD's game plan for the current story. Could be five years after the events of Long Road Home before MC and Jessy start procreating. I'm fine with that too. I am just happy to get more of this epic tale as Dimitri sees fit to tell it.:devilish: It's been a hell of a ride thus far!:devilish:

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Sluggo popped one of the two in the woods
I like the rest of what you said, but I remember it as Stan either grows a guilty conscience if you pick that route(karma related) and Della has them lie 69 position using zip ties excruciatingly tight around the berries(twigs n' berries) with the key suggesting they would be better of chewing to get at the keys. It's mentioned that they're way out in the boonies with correct me if I'm wrong mountain lions might get a nibble in. In this scenario neither are shot, but to extract themselves might as well be a worse death then a bullet.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
This game is a totally different animal than anything else on the site, there is no forgiveness or second chances here, it is about the 1% (Outlaw Biker Clubs) anything less than absolute domination is viewed as weakness. The girls literally belong to you and the enemies are dealt with moreso a stick of dynamite shoved up their ass than kindness or caring/understanding.
That is not how the game has been written by Dimitri57. If he hadn't written in the option to not shoot the two in the head then you might have a case in your favor. It seems Della is of the the same mindset as you she even questioned Stan's position on it, but because she loves Stan she deferred to him with the caveat that she have her way in the matter with the zip ties and kick in the nuts.

And if we are to take your position on the matter Bob's blackmailed sister is fucked and so is Reba. You can kiss them as LI potentials goodbye. I don't know about you, but both those girls are hot commodities in my book and I hope their on the table.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes