PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
OMG!!! Jessie in assless chaps, pink panties and skull bikini top! Wherever he may be... Phat is creamin' over and over and over again... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :devilish:
Brother... ALL chaps are assless... Otherwise, they are just leather pants! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Just now got the 0.9 update installed. So, hold off on the spoilers, please. See you later after I've had a chance to catch up.

Peace out, Phat:cool:(y)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Brother... ALL chaps are assless... Otherwise, they are just leather pants! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Just now got the 0.9 update installed. So, hold off on the spoilers, please. See you later after I've had a chance to catch up.

Peace out, Phat:cool:(y)
Sorry, brother. Didn't mean to spoil. I'm just havin' a hard time not gushin' all over the place about this update! It's a friggin' work of art, brother. Enjoy. I'll continue on myself and hold back till later. Adventure on, Phat!!

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
:unsure: I remember giving this game a go not too long ago.
Got the drunk guy with the mullet kicked out and then knocked up his wife and daughter. Then the game just ended.
Did I miss something?
Cuz I don't see a "multiple endings" tag.

Nov 19, 2021
Got the drunk guy with the mullet kicked out and then knocked up his wife and daughter. Then the game just ended.
Did I miss something?
The game DOES indeed end that way. However if you choose to NOT arrest the guy and instead take him out (quite literally) the game continues forever. Or at least...until it reaches its conclusion which hasn't happened yet. So I highly suggest you do another play through and THIS time...don't be a goody two shoes. Take the sucker out and join a motorcycle gang while working in a strip club. Yeehaaaaaw!

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Did I miss something?
If you use search this as been answered many many times.
But I will save you the bother looking.
Stop being such a nice guy be a nice as you want to the girls but JD the guy with the mullet is a predator, a pedophile and a blackmailer what he did to Jessie should make you want to put him in the ground not the jail so go back and do the world and yourself a favour and kill the motherfucker.
Thats where you went wrong your too fucking nice to animals.

Just Sayin :devilish:

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
He's put off by tattoos in a story about Outlaw bikers and strippers? :ROFLMAO:

There are plenty of games with no tattoos, he best move a long...
I was about to say that, who in their right minds would picture am outlaw biker without tattoos, it's literally their stereotype. Love your game man, and this update was pretty good, wish I could support it better than with just words, but I do be broke as fuck.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was hoping Angelica would get a redemption run but despite small glimpses of her softer side, she can't be trusted and she scared the girls when she snapped.

I'd use her for what info I could get but when it's all either i'd cut her loose, she certainly isn't one i'll be keeping around.

Might not be her fault given how shit her life was but she does have a Barb streak in her and there is no place for that around the girls.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
The game DOES indeed end that way. However if you choose to NOT arrest the guy and instead take him out (quite literally) the game continues forever. Or at least...until it reaches its conclusion which hasn't happened yet. So I highly suggest you do another play through and THIS time...don't be a goody two shoes. Take the sucker out and join a motorcycle gang while working in a strip club. Yeehaaaaaw!
If you use search this as been answered many many times.
But I will save you the bother looking.
Stop being such a nice guy be a nice as you want to the girls but JD the guy with the mullet is a predator, a pedophile and a blackmailer what he did to Jessie should make you want to put him in the ground not the jail so go back and do the world and yourself a favour and kill the motherfucker.
Thats where you went wrong your too fucking nice to animals.

Just Sayin :devilish:
Thanks fellas.
Quite honestly, I barely read a thing that first time playing this. I had skipped most of the dialogue cuz it was boring and picked w/e choices seemed most likely to get the MC laid.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks fellas.
Quite honestly, I barely read a thing that first time playing this. I had skipped most of the dialogue cuz it was boring and picked w/e choices seemed most likely to get the MC laid.
In fact, mini facepalm isn't enough ..... this deserves a much better facepalm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In fact....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Did I miss something?
Story has an edge JD needs to disappear not get kicked out, after you remove him story moves on

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
I was hoping Angelica would get a redemption run but despite small glimpses of her softer side, she can't be trusted and she scared the girls when she snapped.

I'd use her for what info I could get but when it's all either i'd cut her loose, she certainly isn't one i'll be keeping around.

Might not be her fault given how shit her life was but she does have a Barb streak in her and there is no place for that around the girls.
Yes! been waiting for your opinion on that scene,

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes