Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't lie, you do it too. Everyone does.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why would I download story based content to skip the story?

Stop being a moron.

Yes! been waiting for your opinion on that scene,
I do feel for her, she's had a really shit life and it seems Barb put her through hell and also had her sister killed.

She deserves all the happiness in the world and I hope she finds it and has a happy ending in the game.

However it needs to be a happy ending away from the girls. As bad as I feel for her there are other girls that have had traumatic lives and have their own issues and those are where my loyalty sits.

I can't have someone around the girls that is going to snap over something so small and turn an accident into what would have been physical punishment if they had been alone.

I don't trust her.

It's not her fault that she's like that but she's not my problem.

The only reason she stopped is she didn't want anyone to guess who she really was so what happens when she no longer needs to hide. That's when people get hurt.

Angelica is a liability.

A tragic one that doesn't deserve anything that happened to her but a liability all the same.

Last edited:

jayeddie1008

May 20, 2020
NE 1 know whats up with Mega Links. I've seen like 3 of the games I'm trying to download saying the account that uploaded the link was terminated for multiple terms of service violations, including this one? Anyone able to up a new Mega Link, the others take too long. Thanks all.

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
Going from anal to vaginal without washing in between is utterly disgusting even if the asshole had been cleaned before hand because I personally know more than one woman who has gotten an infection that way from their boyfriend/husband even if they cleaned their ass out before the act, so having to know that it is happening during Nikki's first full sex scene just leaves a really bad taste in my mouth and sapped my enjoyment of a scene that I was looking forward to because all I was thinking about was the risk of infection.

testyv1

May 14, 2020
It's just a game bruh...

Going from anal to vaginal without washing in between is utterly disgusting even if the asshole had been cleaned before hand because I personally know more than one woman who has gotten an infection that way from their boyfriend/husband even if they cleaned their ass out before the act, so having to know that it is happening during Nikki's first full sex scene just leaves a really bad taste in my mouth and sapped my enjoyment of a scene that I was looking forward to because all I was thinking about was the risk of infection.

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
Also even if you choose to creampie Nikki the images afterward show the scene like you pulled out and came on her and not in her. These are just my criticisms for this update I am not trashing on the game at all so don't roast me in any replies please.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
to deal with Marcellus with extreme prejudice IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD.
Uhh... In the game I played.... YOU NEVER DEAL WITH MARCELLUS.
You kill JD to progress the story past Kansas and into San Berdoo.
If you DON'T kill JD and have him arrested, Marcellus is the large angry man who becomes JD's cellmate...

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I haven't finished the update yet but about Nikki.
Her route has been strange. From flirting and playing hard to get to "I wanna be your Ol' Lady" faster than MC's bike :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: motseer

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This update was awesome, it had everything and even more than I hoped for (thanks a lot for the optional watersports, by the way).

I upgraded my subscription, this game and its dev truly deserved it. Keep up the great work, man! ;)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes