Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Is there a way to stop Angelica from dominating Jessy? Was kinda sad to see the main girl of the MC which was until now a real blast taking no shit from abusive persons (intro: even killed one of them) be turned into a docile sub by just a few harsh words. Hope the MC will be able to push back (or rather, Jessy will push back herself instead of being a pushover).

But amazing update, lots of interesting story development & super hot scenes !
You need to cut everyone at the party a little slack with all the shots that were flowing. I know for myself I've done plenty of things completely out of character when I was lubed up... o_O

Reactions: hermesh and motseer

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
There is. Don't let her drink. I gather things will play out differently in future encounters when she's sober.
Thanks, i'll check it out with the no-drink back to another run :)
You need to cut everyone at the party a little slack with all the shots that were flowing. I know for myself I've done plenty of things completely out of character when I was lubed up... o_O
Yeah, unexpected stuff definitely happens with enough booze^^. Just glad it's the booze and not change of character for Jessie - i like her tough girl/bad girl persona.

Reactions: darlic

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Thanks, i'll check it out with the no-drink back to another run :)

Yeah, unexpected stuff definitely happens with enough booze^^. Just glad it's the booze and not change of character for Jessie - i like her tough girl/bad girl persona.
Don't worry, she hasn't lost it. :cool:

Reactions: hermesh

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I gotta say you have converted me to a Nikki fan in this update. For a long time I thought she might stay a side character but I'm glad she moved up. Rai is still my #1 (love them gingers) but followed closely now by Katy(so damn cute), Nikki, Willow and Jessie(of course). Funny, all of them have shown interest or committed to
except Rai (hint, hint - don't leave her behind, man). Also,
- sorry, not sorry...doin' some daydreamin' out loud. Oh yeah, while I'm ramblin'...
kudos, man.

Aug 29, 2020
Did this episode end with some big hook for the next episode?
I'm not sure whether to play now, or wait for the end of chapter 1.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Did this episode end with some big hook for the next episode?
I'm not sure whether to play now, or wait for the end of chapter 1.
There's a hook/cliffhanger but, I don't think it will leave you so anxious as to wait for the next update. There is just so much that happens in this chapter that I think you'll be glad you went ahead and did it now.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I gotta say you have converted me to a Nikki fan in this update. For a long time I thought she might stay a side character but I'm glad she moved up. Rai is still my #1 (love them gingers) but followed closely now by Katy(so damn cute), Nikki, Willow and Jessie(of course). Funny, all of them have shown interest or committed to
except Rai (hint, hint - don't leave her behind, man). Also,
- sorry, not sorry...doin' some daydreamin' out loud. Oh yeah, while I'm ramblin'...
kudos, man.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Greetings Dimitri57
Thanks for another brilliant travel log on the Long Road Home.;)

I could go on at length raving about the intriguing story telling and super hot, sexy good times but I really just want to say thank you for the key scenes that really did it for me this round...

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! :cool:(y):cool:(y):cool:(y):cool:(y):cool:(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: I have some suggestions but will send those via private message later. Those are for you and not for forum debate.
Sláinte, Phat:devilish:(y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone else needing the Mac version? God, Nikki AT LAST!!! :eek:
you have 2 options: 1. dl and extract pc version and copy it's \game folder on mac version's *game* folder and replace all files and play, 2. dl renpysdk for mac and play pc version with it.

Who are the girls in the biker calendar pictures?
Who are the calendar girls in the game when your talking to Della?
no need to ask it twice, most likely some random pics.

• Wow
Reactions: oyemiperro

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
not availavle to download
Holiday 2020 Special
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - not work.
Workupload - work... yet...
CrazyGamer please re-upload

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Just want to know - is anything bad going to happen to any of the MC's LI ???
I'm presently playing the ending that puts Jessy with the MC in the west @ a club working for the Rogues Stan and Della
The minions scenes scares me as they are talking about Jessy etc... as long as nothing bad will actually happen I'll finish it but if it does to any of the girls in his relationship there I can't

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Just want to know - is anything bad going to happen to any of the MC's LI ???
I'm presently playing the ending that puts Jessy with the MC in the west @ a club working for the Rogues Stan and Della
The minions scenes scares me as they are talking about Jessy etc... as long as nothing bad will actually happen I'll finish it but if it does to any of the girls in his relationship there I can't
None of the LI are seriously harmed.

In general, the extreme violence is only targeted at the rival club members.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes