PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was the first one to use that asset. There was another abandoned game called "Bad Teacher" that use it too.

Yeah one of the things I'm anal about is trying to find and use assets that haven't been used in other games.

Some I'll run straight as purchased, but most I tweak a little bit. Some devs are really talented in creating all their characters from scratch. It is a tremendous time consuming task. Jessy is the only character that I created. You'll never see her in another game.
I agree. I'm rather good at creating characters in Skyrim using mods like Racemenu and a ton of hair, eye and other mods. However, when I looked into doing the same thing in DazStudio... it was a whole new thing! It is not as user friendly as what I had used before. So, it's going to be a long while before I can do anything in Daz. You do exceptionally well, my friend. I love your character models! Long Road Home has some of the hottest femmes in any AVN!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dimitri57

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
I don't think it's so much Reba giving the command that is bothering people rather that Jessy immediately does what she's told... That generally indicates a pretty submissive personality which some folks don't think Jessy has shown up 'til now. (I'd have to go back and reread to judge how submissive she is or not. Seems to me she may be a bit on the submissive side at times with MC, but I can't say with certainty.)

Something that would probably have dissipated the poor reaction for many would have been a moment of internal monologue where Jessy realizes her fault in the situation and decides to give Reba what she wants as amends or something like that.

I noticed a sense of incongruity with her behavior and my general impression of her personality so far, but it wasn't necessarily game breaking for me. I'm personally okay with the "weird shit happens when people are really really drunk" explanation. YMMV!
Well said! I certainly don't mind Jessie being bi or having sex with Reba, or Reba giving commands - its the surprising submissiveness on Jessies side towards her that caught me very much offguard. Esp. due to the setup... Angelica had multiple internal dialogues how she will break down & train other girls to be her little obedient bitches. During those i was always thinking along the lines: "You are in for a huge surprise with Jessie & don't know her at all, last guy that tried to bring her down lies dead in a car wreck! Soo looking forward to Angelica getting a harsh reality check by my little rebel."

So when this happened instead, i was a bit shocked that the MCs future Ol'lady and main girl showed none of her usual bite but instead seemed completely submissive.

That being said, none of this would have been gamebreaking either way, game is far too good for that. And Dimitri57 even confirmed its not the alcohol showing a strong hidden sub trait in Jessie but rather just regular 'things can get a bit crazy with enough booze' + the complete surprise of it (Jessy didn't know what the MC knows about Angelica, just her "Reba" personality) + maybe Jessie trying to diffuse the situation and not ruin the party with open conflict.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Wasn't quite sure what scene you were talking about until Reba's name came up... then it all came to the front.

No, brother, I didn't have an issue with Jessy in that scene.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
  • Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't think it's so much Reba giving the command that is bothering people rather that Jessy immediately does what she's told... That generally indicates a pretty submissive personality which some folks don't think Jessy has shown up 'til now. (I'd have to go back and reread to judge how submissive she is or not. Seems to me she may be a bit on the submissive side at times with MC, but I can't say with certainty.)

Something that would probably have dissipated the poor reaction for many would have been a moment of internal monologue where Jessy realizes her fault in the situation and decides to give Reba what she wants as amends or something like that.

I noticed a sense of incongruity with her behavior and my general impression of her personality so far, but it wasn't necessarily game breaking for me. I'm personally okay with the "weird shit happens when people are really really drunk" explanation. YMMV!
Jessy was hammered drunk. Of course she was submissive. Sober it would've been an entirely different scene.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
The scene that really turned my stomach was when Bob went upstairs to meet with Willie and the hag was naked, blowing Willie's Willy on the bench!:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: Bitch! Cover that skanky, nasty pussy... NOW! Nobody wants to fuck that nasty snatch! Well... maybe Willie and few other depraved Minions but nobody worth a damn wants to even see that skank!:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Hahahaha! Yeah! Im with Thor on that one - I wouldn't fuck her with Bob's cock xD LMFAO

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hahahaha! Yeah! Im with Thor on that one - I wouldn't fuck her with Bob's cock xD LMFAO
Yeah... My curiosity make cats jealous... so, I had to look but that is some scary, angry looking pussy! I was surprised there wasn't green slime oozing out and demon flames gusting forth! Barb is one skanky, nasty bitch! And, four days tweaking to boot? Tweaker bitches are the absolute worst!

• Haha
Reactions: NyVar and Dimitri57

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Don't wish to upset anyone and I probably will.
I haven't yet played this update and I could be wrong and I probably am.
But since it has been metioned that Jessy was usually submissive at one point and they believed it was possibly out of character even though so say she was drunk.
Can I just remind you that yes Jessy cut off JD's Junk in no small part due party and subconsciously I suspect to the confidence she gained from the MC's affection and treatment of her.
But before that at one point she would of been even if it was against her nature Submissive at least to JD or he couldn't of done to her what he did.
And as much as it would be nice if it did that shit don't fully go away.
So it dosen't surprise me that a strong young woman like jessy is now.
Could infact become instantly submissive if the circumstances are right and being drunk is one of the reasons it could happen.

Like I said I could be talking out my arse when it comes to the game havent had chance to catch up yet.
But I have seen personally what being drunk can do.
When a 6 foot 5 built like a brick shit house normally agressive macho man you wouldn't want to meet in a dark ally.
Turn's into a meek little lamb when he unknowingly pissed off his (5 foot 2, china doll, wouldn't say boo to a goose) big sister.
While they were both out drinking and she tore him a new one.
I shouldn't of told you that as he wouldn't thank me.
But since it was only last week i'm still pissing myself every time I remeber it.:devilish:
So anyway cut Jessy some slack when she's sober its a whole different story.

Just Sayin

P.S. in his defence I feel it only fair to mention she is fucking scary when she's drunk and pissed off.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah... My curiosity make cats jealous... so, I had to look but that is some scary, angry looking pussy! I was surprised there wasn't green slime oozing out and demon flames gusting forth! Barb is one skanky, nasty bitch! And, four days tweaking to boot? Tweaker bitches are the absolute worst!
I've been waiting for a reaction like that! :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I've finally achieved my goal of having a woman in the game that no one wants to fuck! :ROFLMAO:

Although, in a past popularity poll in Patreon, I did have two that voted for Barb.

I'll run another poll once 0.9.0 is out to all levels to see where all the girls are. (Jessy has won overwhelmingly every time thus far)

Invariably, every time I add a female to the game that I had zero intention of being a LI or even being a side piece, someone wants to nail her. :sneaky:

I'm curious to see if anyone does that with the new girls that were introduced in 0.9.0? :unsure:

• Haha

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
She is now. I'm glad she turned out that way. Her initial introduction had lead me to believe that she was going to be a bit too "spunky" for my taste.
Due to her upbringing, she is a bit socially awkward.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes