Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
None of the LI are seriously harmed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In general, the extreme violence is only targeted at the rival club members.
Would be good to think that the only ones who are getting hurt (or killed) are the ones who deserve it.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Totally unrelated to the story, is the MC the same character that is in the sorcerer
Nice catch! Both MC's do seem to start with the same base model!

That game completed back in February of this year. But, I hadn't seen it until your reference to it just now. I took a look at the images on the game page and sure enough... Ryker was staring back at me with a different hairstyle, full goatee, no sideburns and wearing a business suit!

I can't even count how many times I've seen the same face of Leap of Faith's MC in other AVN titles. It's even worse with the females! I've seen the same three female faces in DOZENS of other AVN titles! So, Ryker's single doppelganger is not that strange. Good eye to catch that.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Thanks, really re-assuring, I really can't take the abusive stuff anymore, getting soft in my adulthood
I hear you. That's why a dropped the dark path from the game after the first episode. It just wasn't in me to write it. I have no compunction or remorse offing a character that is deserving of it. But being evil for the sake of being evil isn't for me.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I don't think it's so much Reba giving the command that is bothering people rather that Jessy immediately does what she's told... That generally indicates a pretty submissive personality which some folks don't think Jessy has shown up 'til now. (I'd have to go back and reread to judge how submissive she is or not. Seems to me she may be a bit on the submissive side at times with MC, but I can't say with certainty.)

Something that would probably have dissipated the poor reaction for many would have been a moment of internal monologue where Jessy realizes her fault in the situation and decides to give Reba what she wants as amends or something like that.

I noticed a sense of incongruity with her behavior and my general impression of her personality so far, but it wasn't necessarily game breaking for me. I'm personally okay with the "weird shit happens when people are really really drunk" explanation. YMMV!

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Nice catch! Both MC's do seem to start with the same base model!

That game completed back in February of this year. But, I hadn't seen it until your reference to it just now. I took a look at the images on the game page and sure enough... Ryker was staring back at me with a different hairstyle, full goatee, no sideburns and wearing a business suit!

I can't even count how many times I've seen the same face of Leap of Faith's MC in other AVN titles. It's even worse with the females! I've seen the same three female faces in DOZENS of other AVN titles! So, Ryker's single doppelganger is not that strange. Good eye to catch that.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
I was the first one to use that asset. There was another abandoned game called "Bad Teacher" that use it too.

Yeah one of the things I'm anal about is trying to find and use assets that haven't been used in other games.

Some I'll run straight as purchased, but most I tweak a little bit. Some devs are really talented in creating all their characters from scratch. It is a tremendous time consuming task. Jessy is the only character that I created. You'll never see her in another game.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I don't think it's so much Reba giving the command that is bothering people rather that Jessy immediately does what she's told... That generally indicates a pretty submissive personality which some folks don't think Jessy has shown up 'til now. (I'd have to go back and reread to judge how submissive she is or not. Seems to me she may be a bit on the submissive side at times with MC, but I can't say with certainty.)

Something that would probably have dissipated the poor reaction for many would have been a moment of internal monologue where Jessy realizes her fault in the situation and decides to give Reba what she wants as amends or something like that.

I noticed a sense of incongruity with her behavior and my general impression of her personality so far, but it wasn't necessarily game breaking for me. I'm personally okay with the "weird shit happens when people are really really drunk" explanation. YMMV!
I think everyone most will understand as the story progresses. ;)

Reactions: Glooskabe

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020

Do you really think she remembers anything during that time considering how much she had to drink?

Jessie's tongue plus alcohol no female is safe straight or bi! :ROFLMAO:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
She stated that when she woke up.
Ah man, I can't remember :eek: where's the fucking facepalm emoji when you need it! Answered my question!

As of now my leading ladies:
1) Nobody
2) Jess
3) Niki

This doesn't include Tracey or Kat since there just sitting back and watching the hijinks.
Not gonna happen: Ash or Angel
Subject to Change since its my toy! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes