Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Invariably, every time I add a female to the game that I had zero intention of being a LI or even being a side piece, someone wants to nail her. :sneaky:

I'm curious to see if anyone does that with the new girls that were introduced in 0.9.0? :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Angel or Mila for example? xD Yep. Definitely. Even though both were already in 0.8.5

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
I've been waiting for a reaction like that! :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I've finally achieved my goal of having a woman in the game that no one wants to fuck! :ROFLMAO:

Although, in a past popularity poll in Patreon, I did have two that voted for Barb.

I'll run another poll once 0.9.0 is out to all levels to see where all the girls are. (Jessy has won overwhelmingly every time thus far)

Invariably, every time I add a female to the game that I had zero intention of being a LI or even being a side piece, someone wants to nail her. :sneaky:

I'm curious to see if anyone does that with the new girls that were introduced in 0.9.0? :unsure:

Sluggo's daughter :ROFLMAO: or the waitress

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I don't know about others but Jessy's behavior is really annoying and sometimes I want to dump her, can't she be toned back a bit - she was not like that when she was in the trailer

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
19 and experiencing life at its fullest, she's acting like we all did at that age. Starving man at a free buffet table!
Actually no we all didn't act like that she is acting like a slut and I don't know about you but I would not want my future wife to behave like that - I was taught restraint - have some fun sure but overdo it and your going to get in trouble
She is also putting herself and others in danger in the middle of a gang war

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
But since it has been metioned that Jessy was usually submissive at one point and they believed it was possibly out of character even though so say she was drunk.
Can I just remind you that yes Jessy cut off JD's Junk in no small part due party and subconsciously I suspect to the confidence she gained from the MC's affection and treatment of her.
But before that at one point she would of been even if it was against her nature Submissive at least to JD or he couldn't of done to her what he did.
And as much as it would be nice if it did that shit don't fully go away.
So it dosen't surprise me that a strong young woman like jessy is now.
Could infact become instantly submissive if the circumstances are right and being drunk is one of the reasons it could happen.
This is a good point to keep in mind. Of course, in this scenario, her submission is being sparked by fear so some inner monolog to that effect would have made all the difference. I'm willing to go along for the writer's ride, but I can see where folks are confused.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yea, I agree but my preference has always been older women. Even when I was young. Just taste in women.
When searching for a character to fill the role as "House Mouse", I tried to strike a balance of being in age range that character should be, fit the back story for the character, but yet not look too young. Many of the younger characters in DAZ are too perfect or look like dolls. The Angel character I decided on had an interesting face that had a natural look of vulnerability.

megido06

Mar 22, 2019
you know i remember jessy has dark side too when she pissed of (when she cut off jb's dick )

i hope at last mc teach her how to defend herself
she so skilled with knives afterall

i wanna she skilled and deadly like luna from de luca family game

if she become first o'lady
at last she must know how to protect herself

and for my main wives

1. Tracy ( the first girl and mc once said between jessy and tracy is the most important girls in his life )

2. Kat ( Bang her nephew is bonus but the priority is win her heart )

3.Della ( i dont know if there is path romance della, if there one i can't wait for choosing della path )

weelll glory for milf:love::LOL:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've been waiting for a reaction like that! :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I've finally achieved my goal of having a woman in the game that no one wants to fuck! :ROFLMAO:

Although, in a past popularity poll in Patreon, I did have two that voted for Barb.

I'll run another poll once 0.9.0 is out to all levels to see where all the girls are. (Jessy has won overwhelmingly every time thus far)

You are most welcome, brother! Pleased to give you the answer/reaction you seek. While I'm sure there are a few sick, twisted and utterly warped individuals out there in your fanbase that might consider Barb... I'll have to choose Rosie Palmer and her five ugly knuckle sisters dreaming of Jessy, Willow, Rai, Rin, Kat, Katy and Tracey over Barb ANY day! If Barb were the last woman on Earth it would be just the motivation I need to begin a celibate lifestyle... That is some scary, angry, nasty, skanky, tweaker twat!

As for the new girls... Love the counter girl at the burger joint! However, I have to question the potential loyalty of a girl who flips her switch so quickly at the sight of a C note! She went from cold shoulder to hot and tempting in a nanosecond! She was certainly laying her flirting game on extra thick at the first sign of old Ben Franklin! Didn't get to see the cook but knowing OBD Games... she's likely a hottie too.:devilish: Hmmm... Maybe the Fox Box needs to add a kitchen... ??? Neither Rin or Angel are new... not sure who else we met in 0.9 other than burger babe... But, I was pretty well tied up with my "Make a Wish" level surprises and delights in this update! Nikki, Cloe AND Willow? HOT DAMN!!!

As I said before, I'm not necessarily wanting a relationship with Angel. Having her as house mouse in the background, knowing she is being looked after rather than out on the streets starving or worse, like falling into Bob's greasy clutches, is just what I needed to see. Now... I don't think I have it in me to deflect Angel if she takes a flying leap to land on MC's cock but I don't expect that and would not ask for it either. Something tells me Angel and Jessy might not exactly get along all that well which would automatically earn Angel a hard pass.

In all honesty, I'm missing the Russian babes from the café! I was glad to see Juanita and her daughter take a back seat because I don't like pushy women at all. Lure me in, don't order me around. There is a huge difference in my reaction... I'd love to see more of the Russian sisters. They kind of disappeared before things even got going. Bring back the Russian hotties!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

I'm just rambling on at this point so Phat will STFU. LOVE this game!!!:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes