Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Ok now I don't want this taken the wrong way I'm just being curious and I really liked Anya's boob flashing vanishing shirt.
But i'm now i'm starting to wonder if Kat buys her ink from the same place as Anya got her magical work shirt from?.
I ask because after the boobjob and when their sat on the couch and he talks to her about Katy.
Either I need new glasses or the MC's new tatoo actually takes a teabreak from his arm while he's talking to Kat?.

Wondering if I need to rebook another eye test at Spec Saver's?.
I still have to replay the burger joint scene. Totally missed the magic shirt.:sleep:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Either I need new glasses or the MC's new tatoo actually takes a teabreak from his arm while he's talking to Kat?.
*Sigh* How did I miss that... :oops: I was careful to make sure MC had it when rendered the scene back at the apartment.
I'll redo those images and add them to the 0.9.1 bugfix.

Reactions: PapaPhat

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Speaking of MC's tattoo, can we get a close-up shot of it? My initial impression from the game renders was that the edges were far too crisp and needed some feathering. Not that I personally have any experience with real tattoos, but it just struck me as very artificial looking.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Long Road Home 0.9.0 with IAmAB Gallery Mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
New label jump function
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.9.0

Reactions: sanmal and 7Spear

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Speaking of MC's tattoo, can we get a close-up shot of it? My initial impression from the game renders was that the edges were far too crisp and needed some feathering. Not that I personally have any experience with real tattoos, but it just struck me as very artificial looking.
New tattoos have vey crisp outlines if you have a good artist. They tend to lose that sharpness over time. Depending on the design, some edges and shading would be softer. I would expect the line between the flame and MC's bare skin to be very sharp on the design that was laid on him. The graphics inside of that line should be softer.

That tattoo is a separate layer that is put on top of MC's base skin. If I was going to "feather" that tat, I'd have to do that post render for every image that showed the tat. Doable, but very time consuming. Plus, I'd have to remember to do it consistently. As was pointed out about the tat missing completely, I forget at times. With nearly 1,200 images for this update, I'm not going to be surprised if there are other things I missed. I try to carefully set up the renders so I do not have to do any post render work since it is time consuming. I'm a one man show, any extra time I spend on any task means longer time between updates.

• Red Heart

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
If I was going to "feather" that tat, I'd have to do that post render for every image that showed the tat.
Why? Is the tat not just a masked overlay on the MC's body diffuse? Any feathering should only need to be done once on the tat's alpha mask.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I think she's her half-sister. And I think there won't be any tempting the Mayor's wife (I assume that's the other woman), from the way she looks.
Believe me when I chose that character for the mayor's wife, I tried to find the homeliest woman I could find in my assets. I then tweaked her to make her frumpier. I don't need any more MILFS in-game. Hopefully no one will want to fuck her... :sneaky:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Way I remember it, the barb gang as we know it also included the rogue,
they jumped ship the same way drug pushing mobsters broke off from their racketeering
jobs in their stiff mob ranks and went gung ho blackmailing and extorting their
own polititions, like the long haired rogue henchman kept the police in his pocket.

MC is slowly bringing the bar rescue tactics back in the drug infested sex festering bars
and this cold cash grab will sweep the rogues off their feet in no time.

On how things escalated, we already got the trouble our ink mastering babe
went through, with rogues sniffing up ol ladies of the guys they hated/replaced,
so a bigger dog ending some unnatural back stabbing reunion is as good a guess as any.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes