Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
When searching for a character to fill the role as "House Mouse", I tried to strike a balance of being in age range that character should be, fit the back story for the character, but yet not look too young. Many of the younger characters in DAZ are too perfect or look like dolls. The Angel character I decided on had an interesting face that had a natural look of vulnerability.
yerp. i´m in love with her Model for those exact reasons :love:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
When searching for a character to fill the role as "House Mouse", I tried to strike a balance of being in age range that character should be, fit the back story for the character, but yet not look too young. Many of the younger characters in DAZ are too perfect or look like dolls. The Angel character I decided on had an interesting face that had a natural look of vulnerability.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway... that's my two cents on the matter for what it's worth... Sláinte, Phat;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
You are most welcome, brother! Pleased to give you the answer/reaction you seek. While I'm sure there are a few sick, twisted and utterly warped individuals out there in your fanbase that might consider Barb... I'll have to choose Rosie Palmer and her five ugly knuckle sisters dreaming of Jessy, Willow, Rai, Rin, Kat, Katy and Tracey over Barb ANY day! If Barb were the last woman on Earth it would be just the motivation I need to begin a celibate lifestyle... That is some scary, angry, nasty, skanky, tweaker twat!

As for the new girls... Love the counter girl at the burger joint! However, I have to question the potential loyalty of a girl who flips her switch so quickly at the sight of a C note! She went from cold shoulder to hot and tempting in a nanosecond! She was certainly laying her flirting game on extra thick at the first sign of old Ben Franklin! Didn't get to see the cook but knowing OBD Games... she's likely a hottie too.:devilish: Hmmm... Maybe the Fox Box needs to add a kitchen... ??? Neither Rin or Angel are new... not sure who else we met in 0.9 other than burger babe... But, I was pretty well tied up with my "Make a Wish" level surprises and delights in this update! Nikki, Cloe AND Willow? HOT DAMN!!!

As I said before, I'm not necessarily wanting a relationship with Angel. Having her as house mouse in the background, knowing she is being looked after rather than out on the streets starving or worse, like falling into Bob's greasy clutches, is just what I needed to see. Now... I don't think I have it in me to deflect Angel if she takes a flying leap to land on MC's cock but I don't expect that and would not ask for it either. Something tells me Angel and Jessy might not exactly get along all that well which would automatically earn Angel a hard pass.

In all honesty, I'm missing the Russian babes from the café! I was glad to see Juanita and her daughter take a back seat because I don't like pushy women at all. Lure me in, don't order me around. There is a huge difference in my reaction... I'd love to see more of the Russian sisters. They kind of disappeared before things even got going. Bring back the Russian hotties!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

I'm just rambling on at this point so Phat will STFU. LOVE this game!!!:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Anya (Burger joint girl)

Angel

Patience komrade, русские девушки скоро вернутся в игру! (y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I'll have to choose Rosie Palmer and her five ugly knuckle sisters dreaming of Jessy, Willow, Rai, Rin, Kat, Katy and Tracey over Barb ANY day! If Barb were the last woman on Earth it would be just the motivation I need to begin a celibate lifestyle... That is some scary, angry, nasty, skanky, tweaker twat!
so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.jpg

:unsure:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018

It is finally done! I went ahead and completed the final event that I was going to push to 1.0.0. I really didn't want to push it and further add to what will be another large episode for the end of Chapter one.
Also while tying the separate events together in the final script for 0.9.0 I had to generate some small scenes to close some gaps to make the episode flow smoother.
There are several big reveals throughout the episode. MC engages with a lot of girls this episode. Mostly the established crew, but there is some first timers too.
I hope you enjoy it. I have gone through game several times to debug the script. Hopefully, I've squashed all of them. Let me know if you find any. As with typos and grammar, I've probably missed something.
I'll be running some preference polls before starting on 1.0.0.
I've attached a barebones 0.9.0 walkthrough (Guide) and clean save for the start of 0.9.0 (all girls in play).
0.9.0 Episode final stats,
1,186 Still images
94 Animations/loops (3,200+ images)
11,594 lines of text and code
More music and sound effects.
Take care,
OBD

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018

I cut down the game to episodes 7, 8, 9 to get below the Android 2 gig size limit.
This is untested due to me not having Android devices to run it on.
I doubt old saves will work since the earlier episodes are missing.
Please let me know if it works or not.

Option 2
The link below is the complete game package by a third party. Use at your own risk.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok I'm a little sad and anoyed with myself.:cry:
How did I miss this? was I not paying attention or was I having a bad day?.

As some will know I have hinted before that as well as having a thing for Tracy and Rachael I have a big thing for Rin as well.
Which is why I originally posted on this games thred.
Because wrongly I thought Dimitri57 Had totally forgotten about Rin the first time round.
But he was kind enough to corrected that small oversite.

And I have also not been shy about making it clear that Anal is not really my thing.
I'm not against others liking it but it do's nothing for me.

But I'm not blind to a hot girls hot ass.
I mean a nice arse is a nice arse right.
But god dam it! how did I miss this masterpiece?. screenshot0001.jpg

:love:
I'm in loooovvvvveeeee.

Just Sayin

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
I've been waiting for a reaction like that! :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I've finally achieved my goal of having a woman in the game that no one wants to fuck! :ROFLMAO:

Although, in a past popularity poll in Patreon, I did have two that voted for Barb.

I'll run another poll once 0.9.0 is out to all levels to see where all the girls are. (Jessy has won overwhelmingly every time thus far)

Invariably, every time I add a female to the game that I had zero intention of being a LI or even being a side piece, someone wants to nail her. :sneaky:

I'm curious to see if anyone does that with the new girls that were introduced in 0.9.0? :unsure:

Haven't read any more messages but is it Anya (I think that's her name), the one from the Burger Place? Nice magic trick of her shirt disappearing and appearing one frame to another.

• Haha

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Ok I'm a little sad and anoyed with myself.:cry:
How did I miss this? was I not paying attention or was I having a bad day?.

As some will know I have hinted before that as well as having a thing for Tracy and Rachael I have a big thing for Rin as well.
Which is why I originally posted on this games thred.
Because wrongly I thought Dimitri57 Had totally forgotten about Rin the first time round.
But he was kind enough to corrected that small oversite.

And I have also not been shy about making it clear that Anal is not really my thing.
I'm not against others liking it but it do's nothing for me.

But I'm not blind to a hot girls hot ass.
I mean a nice arse is a nice arse right.
But god dam it! how did I miss this masterpiece?. View attachment 2035668

:love:
I'm in loooovvvvveeeee.

Just Sayin
When I saw that ass in the game I wanted to give a standing ovation! What a design! (y)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok now I don't want this taken the wrong way I'm just being curious and I really liked Anya's boob flashing vanishing shirt.
But i'm now i'm starting to wonder if Kat buys her ink from the same place as Anya got her magical work shirt from?.
I ask because after the boobjob and when their sat on the couch and he talks to her about Katy.
Either I need new glasses or the MC's new tatoo actually takes a teabreak from his arm while he's talking to Kat?.

Wondering if I need to rebook another eye test at Spec Saver's?.

• Wow
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes