PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Speaking of MC's tattoo, can we get a close-up shot of it? My initial impression from the game renders was that the edges were far too crisp and needed some feathering. Not that I personally have any experience with real tattoos, but it just struck me as very artificial looking.
I only have one tattoo but have known folks all my life with varying degrees of tattooed skin... Homemade tattoos are generally pretty fuzzy, even from day one. However, professional tattoos are vivid and crisp from day one, then gradually fade and become more muted over time. With the improvements made to the inks these days, tattoos can stay rather vivid for many years. My tattoo has bold black outlines filled in with brilliant technicolor blues, greens and gold. The only color that has really faded is the red. My tattoo is 37 years old this year. The colors are more muted now but still clearly evident. The crisp black outlines have also faded but they are still sharp. For the first week until a fresh tattoo heals, it is super sharp, almost fake looking. These aren't grandpa's tat's! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Well... maybe they are... I am a grandpa after all.:devilish:

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimitri57

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hope this helps... Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool! Liked the baby bumps, thanks for showing it PapaPhat, both are sweet and sexy.. But!
I will still deal with JD nonetheless, also I don't know if this is a hidden message by Dimitri57, but that hairstyle is enough for me to want to kill JD twice....:devilish: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Cool! Liked the baby bumps, thanks for showing it PapaPhat, both are sweet and sexy.. But!
I will still deal with JD nonetheless, also I don't know if this is a hidden message by Dimitri57, but that hairstyle is enough for me to want to kill JD twice....:devilish: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha:ROFLMAO: IDK if horrible hair is enough reason to kill a man but it certainly does NOT help JD's cause. My best recommendation for game play is to save at the choice, play through the short fun ending... maybe like it's a dream sequence in the main story, then reload to the choice and adventure on!:devilish: That is how I've been playing it since OBD hipped me to the "secret" ending. He and some others in forum encouraged me to give it a try...
And, I was ROFLMAO!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Playing it the way I suggested is kind of like MC is considering his options in a daydream then suddenly realizes that JD needs to go, as in permanently!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hahaha:ROFLMAO: IDK if horrible hair is enough reason to kill a man but it certainly does NOT help JD's cause. My best recommendation for game play is to save at the choice, play through the short fun ending... maybe like it's a dream sequence in the main story, then reload to the choice and adventure on!:devilish: That is how I've been playing it since OBD hipped me to the "secret" ending. He and some others in forum encouraged me to give it a try and I was ROFLMAO!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Playing it the way I suggested is kind of like MC is considering his options in a daydream then suddenly realizes that JD needs to go, as in permanently!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Couldn't agree more with you man! :giggle: (y)

gambit1337

Jan 7, 2021
Is there a route where Jessy doesnt sleep around without the MC?
Or where the player can atleast choose who she is with?

Last edited:
  • Hey there

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be totally honest I was both surppised and impressed at the way you handled that.
I had already figgered from their speach and mannerisms before that Stan and Della where all for the couple and that they possibly Idolised and loved Barbs older daughter.
I had also figgered the minions had caught the couple together on the road somewhere.
The idea of useing a river that was a twist and a supprise.
I really didn't think the minions were either that subtle or that clever.

What I can't figger out unless the cops were on the take that if there was no sign of a struggle.
why there wasn't at least evidence of bikes on or near the car.
So I'm guessing the minions may have caught them before else where and they where dumped to make it look like and accident.

I'd like to think that Sissy/Chrissy may of fallen in the River trying to escapse the minion's and Bobby broke free of a beating and went straight in after her since that seems most likely to fit a tragic love story.
But i'm an old romantic and without at least sign's of bikes nearby the dumped part seems more likely.

If your asking If I think you handled it right and it fits the plot line story and is totally believeble hell yeh! you nailed it!... just ignore my old romantic softy idea.

And if its part or your to turn Reba sorry Angelica to the Rogue's side redemption story it makes perfect sence there too.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is there a route where Jessy doesn't sleep around without the MC?
No. MC and Jessy are in an open relationship and can both have sex with other women whenever they have the opportunity and inclination. This self imposed rule applies to both of them. The only exception is no men which isn't a problem for either of them. MC is only into women and before meeting MC, Jessy was only interested in women. MC is the exception to Jessy's no men rule. If this is a sticking point then this AVN may not be a good fit for you. Jessy having relations with other females is a primary part of how MC gets new girls. For instance, Jessy was key in MC having Nikki in chapter nine. The entire AVN is full of such examples dating all the way back the early chapters in Kansas. This is an intrinsic part of who Jessy is as a character and defines her open relationship with MC as well.

Hope that aids your understanding friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

gambit1337

Jan 7, 2021
No. MC and Jessy are in an open relationship and can both have sex with other women whenever they have the opportunity and inclination. This self imposed rule applies to both of them. The only exception is no men which isn't a problem for either of them. MC is only into women and before meeting MC, Jessy was only interested in women. MC is the exception to Jessy's no men rule. If this is a sticking point then this AVN may not be a good fit for you. Jessy having relations with other females is a primary part of how MC gets new girls. For instance, Jessy was key in MC having Nikki in chapter nine. The entire AVN is full of such examples dating all the way back the early chapters in Kansas. This is an intrinsic part of who Jessy is as a character and defines her open relationship with MC as well.

Hope that aids your understanding friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Yeah i get that i just really dislike Reba/Angelica was wondering if i could avoid her somehow

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah i get that i just really dislike Reba/Angelica was wondering if i could avoid her somehow
I don't think that will be an issue going forward now that Reba revealed her true colors at the party. Also, both Della and MC gave all of the girls at the Fox Box fair warning as to Reba's true identity at the meeting in the club. Pretty sure that Reba has touched our sweet Jessy for the last time. I was actually starting to warm up to her until she pulled that stunt with Jessy right in front of everyone. I was honestly waiting for Rai or Della to totally slap the taste out of Reba's mouth over that shit but Reba snapped out it before it got that far.

I call her Reba because that is how she prefers to be addressed. Only Barb calls her Angelica... and Della because she is unaware of Reba being her professional name and how Reba actually prefers to be addressed. No matter, I know who you mean regardless of which name you use for her. I was genuinely hopeful that Reba would come around but it seems that freak streak that Barb beat into her growing up is really deep seeded. Part of me still feels for Reba but she seems bound and determined not to be redeemable. Only time will tell for sure. But, I think Reba will NOT be having her way with Jessy going forward. At least, that is my sincere hope. Reba can take that dom streak and shove it up her hind parts!

Anyway... hope that helps... kinda rambled on a bit there, as is my tendency...
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I don't think that will be an issue going forward now that Reba revealed her true colors at the party. Also, both Della and MC gave all of the girls at the Fox Box fair warning as to Reba's true identity at the meeting in the club. Pretty sure that Reba has touched our sweet Jessy for the last time. I was actually starting to warm up to her until she pulled that stunt with Jessy right in front of everyone. I was honestly waiting for Rai or Della to totally slap the taste out of Reba's mouth over that shit but Reba snapped out it before it got that far.

I call her Reba because that is how she prefers to be addressed. Only Barb calls her Angelica... and Della because she is unaware of Reba being her professional name and how Reba actually prefers to be addressed. No matter, I know who you mean regardless of which name you use for her. I was genuinely hopeful that Reba would come around but it seems that freak streak that Barb beat into her growing up is really deep seeded. Part of me still feels for Reba but she seems bound and determined not to be redeemable. Only time will tell for sure. But, I think Reba will NOT be having her way with Jessy going forward. At least, that is my sincere hope. Reba can take that dom streak and shove it up her hind parts!

Anyway... hope that helps... kinda rambled on a bit there, as is my tendency...
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Personally although I believe Reba will like come around (like totally :devilish:) I don't see her losing her Dom streak.
Mostly she will continue to be dom in sexual encounter's with the girls but I think she like mostly will tone it down like and be far less agressive with it if you know what I mean tott's . Kinda like what Rai did to Jessy the morning after if like me you don't tend to pull out :devilish:.
Not sure what Rai do's if you do pull out.
I think Reba will realise that although she wants to be dom she will start to want to temper it and be softer with her atitude towards the girls both normally and sexually.
I basically think Reba is gonna figger out that to paraphrase a well known saying "you catch more pussy with sugar than vinigar" ;).
So wouldn't be sure there will be no Jessy Reba slamming of clams just not the way Reba would like to at the moment.
well thats what I think will happen but I have been wrong before.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Personally although I believe Reba will like come around (like totally :devilish:) I don't see her losing her Dom streak.
Mostly she will continue to be dom in sexual encounter's with the girls but I think she like mostly will tone it down like and be far less agressive with it if you know what I mean tott's . Kinda like what Rai did to Jessy the morning after if like me you don't tend to pull out :devilish:.
Not sure what Rai do's if you do pull out.
I think Reba will realise that although she wants to be dom she will start to want to temper it and be softer with her atitude towards the girls both normally and sexually.
I basically think Reba is gonna figger out that to paraphrase a well known saying "you catch more pussy with sugar than vinigar" ;).
So wouldn't be sure there will be no Jessy Reba slamming of clams just not the way Reba would like to at the moment.
well thats what I think will happen but I have been wrong before.
I don't want Jessy even NEAR Reba now. She can pull her shit on her own time and not with MC's girls. Reba's dom streak is a reaction to Barb mistreating Reba for many years. It is not healthy. I agree she needs to mellow the fuck out but I still don't want her anywhere near Jessy now or ever, regardless of any changes Reba may or may not make.

Every time I think I might be able to trust Reba she bites like the snake that she is. What Reba did at the party is the beginning of the end for her involvement with any of these girls, AFAIC. Hope this was OBD's way to show Reba is on her way out. If not, I may be reevaluating my enjoyment level in this title... After the meeting with Mama Della and MC before opening the Fox Box, I don't think any of the girls want to be involved with her any more. This is more likely to get awkward rather than improve Reba's situation. TBH... I don't even like Reba any more. She was always a question mark for me. Now she is just a big, fat rubber stamp that says, "HELL NO!!!" all over it!

I live by a five point trust system in my life. Everyone gets one point to start. That is me giving someone the benefit of the doubt that they mean well. Every time a person shows me they can be trusted, they earn another point and so on... However, when someone burned their one "benefit of the doubt" point with no other redeeming qualities like Reba has done, well... let's just say it will be a cold day in hell before I ever give her another chance.

Peace out friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: motseer

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
I don't want Jessy even NEAR Reba now. She can pull her shit on her own time and not with MC's girls. Reba's dom streak is a reaction to Barb mistreating Reba for many years. It is not healthy. I agree she needs to mellow the fuck out but I still don't want her anywhere near Jessy now or ever, regardless of any changes Reba may or may not make.

Every time I think I might be able to trust Reba she bites like the snake that she is. What Reba did at the party is the beginning of the end for her involvement with any of these girls, AFAIC. Hope this was OBD's way to show Reba is on her way out. If not, I may be reevaluating my enjoyment level in this title... After the meeting with Mama Della and MC before opening the Fox Box, I don't think any of the girls want to be involved with her any more. This is more likely to get awkward rather than improve Reba's situation. TBH... I don't even like Reba any more. She was always a question mark for me. Now she is just a big, fat rubber stamp that says, "HELL NO!!!" all over it!

I live by a five point trust system in my life. Everyone gets one point to start. That is me giving someone the benefit of the doubt that they mean well. Every time a person shows me they can be trusted, they earn another point and so on... However, when someone burned their one "benefit of the doubt" point with no other redeeming qualities like Reba has done, well... let's just say it will be a cold day in hell before I ever give her another chance.

Hmmm, if I'm correct and everybody knows that's a crap shoot, I think the ugly BLUE haired Reba was a long time change to the good side. Were talking long time since she has issues. Awesome body but the blue hair is a turn off for me. OBD created one hell of a character when Reba entered the game. Props for that. :cool:

Jan 7, 2022
It's been a while since I played the update where Reba/Angelica was introduced as a character, but didn't she look way the fuck less like Matthew Lillard in Hackers?

matthewLillardHackers.jpg

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

It's simple for me. Turn the other cheek means everybody gets one. Nobody gets two.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes