LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Actually, had a lengthy back and forth with EfontMan back on page 134 about the same thing. Daz3D doesn't have a way that I have found to spin them during the render. I'll need to use a blurring brush post render to give the effect that they are turning.
EfontMan did a nice example in his post.

It's on my clean up list to do for the 0.9.1 bugfix. (Like the missing tattoos, typos, etc.) Plus, a script error with the Nikki scene.
Yeh thats what I thought see with Elvira it's not so noticable its Miss Piggy that stands out because the spokes are always in the exact same spot each render.
Had it let you turn then even if you could of only moved her front and rear just a touch so her spoke was a fraction clockwise or even anti clockwise between each shot that would also of given some feeling of movement even without a blur.
Shame really because her bike is a nice model it's just them dam static spokes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeh thats what I thought see with Elvira it's not so noticable its Miss Piggy that stands out because the spokes are always in the exact same spot each render.
Had it let you turn then even if you could of only moved her front and rear just a touch so her spoke was a fraction clockwise or even anti clockwise between each shot that would also of given some feeling of movement even without a blur.
You are the ONLY one who was looking at the spokes, man... The rest of us are checking out the hotties on the bikes!

Is your OCD medication in order? Maybe you need an adjustment, my friend... The kind of detail you request would just take Dima more time to render. His models are gorgeous! Miss Piggy is a rare beauty, just like Willow and Jessy. I prefer timely updates over that kind of hyper-detail because you are the only one who notices that shit, brother! Get a hold of yourself, please!

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I'll check the bike asset. Some you can others not.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Actually, had a lengthy back and forth with EfontMan back on page 134 about the same thing. Daz3D doesn't have a way that I have found to spin them during the render. I'll need to use a blurring brush post render to give the effect that they are turning.
EfontMan did a nice example in his post.

It's on my clean up list to do for the 0.9.1 bugfix. (Like the missing tattoos, typos, etc.) Plus, a script error with the Nikki scene.
I really don't see the need unless you plan to make hog riding animations, brother. It is a still image! Let it be still, tell the OCD folks to take their meds and keep cranking out top quality renders! You are a machine! Taking time with this nit-picky shit just delays chapter 10! I consider both EfontMan and LWtbo as friends but they can both gripe about the smallest detail that no one else seems to notice but them. Just my humble two cents worth, brother. If it really bothers you personally, sure, fix it. It's your game, your call 100%. Otherwise, just keep on crankin' out the hits, brother:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: m0us3r

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Some advice if I may: think outside the box. That "ah-ha" moment is staring at you.
Hi Sancho, Love your mods, my friend. Our Dimitri is a first time dev working all by himself and putting out an amazing game with an awesome story. If you have experienced insights that will help him grow faster and save time in creating his wonderful renders with more acute detail, please share. That comment was on the vague side. If these tips are dev/modder secrets then send a private message to Dimitri57 with the details. I know you have some killer skills, brother. I only want the best for Dima. So, any secrets and short cuts you can offer would be appreciated. (y)

Thanks. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Sancho could simply be suggesting for Dimitri to just take matters into his own hands. A combined/singular mesh static model can easily be split when it comes to something like bike wheels, thus allowing for independent animation. But animation may not gain you much here, depending on what Daz's motion blur settings are like.

gibbonraver

May 8, 2020
love this game! sex scenes are kinda rote, but he models are perfect.

do NOT like jessy/mc allowing reba/angelica to dom her a bit. i get it story-wise but player-wise i should be the ONLY one dominating any of my girls. except maybe jessy as she is the main squeeze and will/should grow into her head bitch role. i mean, you've made it a point at that being her sticking point. and yes i get that sex dynamics can be fluid. just a minor gripe.

again ty for y'all's hard work and fantastic story!

peace

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
what script error? not on this update.
It was an obscure error. No error if you chose Nikki.

If you did not choose Nikki and painted Rai at the end of the morning fuck, you got dialog that you had been with Nikki the night before when you hadn't.

If you did not choose Nikki and creampied Rai at the end of the morning fuck, you did not.

When I'm debugging the script, I run through the path I think the majority of players will take several times. The others not so much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Sancho could simply be suggesting for Dimitri to just take matters into his own hands. A combined/singular mesh static model can easily be split when it comes to something like bike wheels, thus allowing for independent animation. But animation may not gain you much here, depending on what Daz's motion blur settings are like.
At some point, you are picking fly shit out of the pepper.

If I was only the illustrator, I could laser focus on just the images. Plus, I'd probably have some formal training. I didn't, I'm learning it on the fly.

Besides Illustrator, I'm the script writer, animator, coder, music director, et al. I can't obsess on any one thing and keep the story progressing.

That being said, I did an attempt at blurring the wheels in GIMP. Meh...

katy_flying3.jpg

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
At some point, you are picking fly shit out of the pepper.

If I was only the illustrator, I could laser focus on just the images. Plus, I'd probably have some formal training. I didn't, I'm learning it on the fly.

Besides Illustrator, I'm the script writer, animator, coder, music director, et al. I can't obsess on any one thing and keep the story progressing.

That being said, I did an attempt at blurring the wheels in GIMP. Meh...

View attachment 2043082
A trick I learned to simulate the blur in photoshop is to separate the vehicle from the BG, transform the image in a smart object then using the spin blur filter tweak the valors until you get the correct spinning effect to the wheel while giving a light motion blur to the BG, but it requires a little bit of time work and if you need to create a lot of renders and then everything else ( especially by yourself) I don't know how much convenient it could be. :)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok first of lets get something straight I have Willow and her sexy ass on Miss piggy burned into my eyballs and memorry from staring at that road trip scene so much:love:.

And I never once's said Dimitri57 had to do anything or even try anything that would cause him extra work.
I only asked if the wheels could move and the reason I asked was because blur had already been mentioned and Dimitri57 had responded positively to it the sujestion.
I wanted to just point out to him nicely that blur probably would work for Elvira because she has wire spokes but I didn't think it would with the modern spokes on miss piggy.

Since I used to fuck about doing flip book animations when I was a kid of cars and bikes among other stuff and it was normaly starting static then moving off I couldn't help but notice the static spokes but I wouldn't of said anything if bluring thing handn't been metioned.
And that when he puts a group of still clips together which is kind of like a flip book style animation.
Which he did for the MC, Jessy Willow road trip I felt I had to mention that even a slight rotation of miss piggys spokes in each diffrent still when put into a clip like that would give a feeling of movement to her bike.

As for my OCD which by the way is checking the both house doors are locked 5 times each before going to bed I'm not really sure how that relates.
I was simply trying to share an idea thats all in no way was it a request or to sujest he do anything so pardon me for fucking breathing.

Just sayin

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It was an obscure error. No error if you chose Nikki.

If you did not choose Nikki and painted Rai at the end of the morning fuck, you got dialog that you had been with Nikki the night before when you hadn't.

If you did not choose Nikki and creampied Rai at the end of the morning fuck, you did not.

When I'm debugging the script, I run through the path I think the majority of players will take several times. The others not so much.
Rule number one in AVN's always go for the creampie!!! ALWAYS!!! Paint the interior, not the sheets!
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Still messing around with settings, but here are a couple of attempts... LWtbo, Willow's wheel has been rotated... ;)

View attachment 2043516 View attachment 2043517
Can't believe you caved... So, I guess it will be next year before we see chapter ten... See you in March of 2023...
This makes me sad... Was hoping to see chapter ten by Christmas... Oh well... lump of coal for Phat this year I guess...
TBH, I don't think it looks any better, just different. Whether or not you get this type of blur in a photo has a lot to do with shutter speed and the type of film used. You had perfect... not sure wtf this is... meh... Unless you figured out a way to do this without taking extra time... I don't like it. Phat out

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bike pics look nice otherwise but actual tyre looks weird to my eyes like it's smoking or pieces of it are flapping.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
First of need to ask if you enjoyed playing with the pic's and if you like the results yourself Dimitri57 if not or its to much fafing then don't bother.
But I have to say the bluring on Elvira seems to depend on the angle and is better on top pic than the bottom one but the blur on miss piggy is really good wasn't expecting it to look so good.

And I'm glad the wheels do rotate it adds to it but when I sujested rotateing them.
I meant more like if you Imagine top pic was pic one and bottom pic was pic two in a sequence. shown in game one straight after the other.
Now pic one has miss piggy's spokes as you have them now which if it was a clock the closest spoke is 20:00 hrs and pick two has it at 16:00hrs right now.
Which is just a mirror image of them 20:00hrs however if picture two was say you have the nearest spoke at 17:00 hrs instead then when you watch them one after the other the wheel should look like its moveing.
If that makes any sence but like I said if thats to much faffing about you shouldn't bother.

Or you could totaly forget it because aparently some of us can't tell the diffrence despite the fact even a shutter speed fast enough to show a wheel spoke stationary while at speed would be highly unlikely to catch the spoke in the exact same spot each picture it took.
Looks at PP.:p

Last edited:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Wow (y).

I wasn't fascinated with the game originally, because Jessy and Tracy were not exactly my type, and I thought this game lacked beautiful models. (Brooke seemed the cutest). But it gets better and better with every update. Now in Ep.9 I'm in love with Jessy and Tracy due to their personalities (and it seems, like totally, they even look better), and YEAHHH! we finally have full blown relationship with Nikki, the most beautiful gal out there. And I know there are many of them already, but I really hope to see much more of Nikki, Kelly, Anya, Angel etc.

Way to go, Dima!

I mean, look guys:

LongRoadHomeMix.jpg

Not mentioning the story, the detailed renders etc.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes