PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm going to run another poll after 0.9.0 goes out to the entry level tier tomorrow. There are some new contestants and it's good to see where everyone's mind is at. (That's a scary thought with some of you deviants...:cool:)
Jessy first... then in no particular order... Tracey, Rai, Kat, Katy, Willow, Nikki, Ashley, Oksana, Larisa, Rin, Brooke and Piper... oh and Cloe too, can't leave out Miss Thickness 2022.:devilish: Honorable Mention for Angel and of course, Della. These are all fine ladies. TBH... I want them all! Della is sacred as long as Stan is still breathing, Angel is too young and fresh off the streets... she needs time. However, every other name on this list needs to be either MC's ol'lady or at least join our growing harem! :devilish:

How's that for choosing favorites? Haha:LOL:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The update was great but there are too many mares in MC's stables. So now most of the updates revolve around banging each girl at least once, which is fine but on the other hand there is less time for the biking gangs war.
That said, I want to bang Bad Bob's girlfriend.
No you didn't say that! Nooooooooooooooo............ Wait, OH! THAT girlfriend. I thought you meant Barb. Whew! For a minute there I thought you'd gone over to the dark side, Ragnar. Yeah, the poor abused gal that runs the other strip club. She's kinda hot. OK.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat and Ragnar

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Jessy first... then in no particular order... Tracey, Rai, Kat, Katy, Willow, Nikki, Ashley, Oksana, Larisa, Rin, Brooke and Piper... oh and Cloe too, can't leave out Miss Thickness 2022.:devilish: Honorable Mention for Angel and of course, Della. These are all fine ladies. TBH... I want them all! Della is sacred as long as Stan is still breathing, Angel is too young and fresh off the streets... she needs time. However, every other name on this list needs to be either MC's ol'lady or at least join our growing harem! :devilish:

How's that for choosing favorites? Haha:LOL:
:unsure: I'm kinda thinking that seems very particular order for no particular order.:devilish:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No you didn't say that! Nooooooooooooooo............ Wait, OH! THAT girlfriend. I thought you meant Barb. Whew! For a minute there I thought you'd gone over to the dark side, Ragnar. Yeah, the poor abused gal that runs the other strip club. She's kinda hot. OK.
Barb is Bobs part time job not his girlfriend :devilish:.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
No :WutFace: I mean the bar lady from the other club. She must be the daughter of someone important because Bob can't stand her but wants to keep her close for influence I suppose.
I think she can be Jessy's half sister.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
No :WutFace: I mean the bar lady from the other club. She must be the daughter of someone important because Bob can't stand her but wants to keep her close for influence I suppose.
I think she can be Jessy's half sister.
Now I'm confused can't... seem... to... picture her... in my mind. Wait... wait... nope... it's gone. Oh well, you can have her man. I'll just stick with Tracy, RaiRai, Willow, Jessy and Katy. I'm not greedy. Just extremely horny.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Merely the order of remembrance... Forgot to mention Burger girl... curious about her too...
:unsure:Since you mention Brooke I did notice your list is missing Angie, Jessy's BFF did you forget that little hellcat or did she not do it for you?.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
:unsure:Since you mention Brooke I did notice your list is missing Angie, Jessy's BFF did you forget that little hellcat or did she not do it for you?.
I didn't forget Angie... just wasn't all that impressed by her character or personality. Besides, I kinda feel like I stole Jessy away from her... not that I feel bad about it... just think I got the better end of the deal... Also, she gave up her ass 10 minutes after meeting MC... I don't mind easy but... DAMN! That's sleazy! So, no vote for Angie...:devilish: Brooke, on the other hand, I'd gladly pay for her to hop a bus, rent a car or fly out to see us in California, just to have another foursome with her, Jessy and Tracey! That was HOT!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Reactions: motseer

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
The update was great but there are too many mares in MC's stables. So now most of the updates revolve around banging each girl at least once, which is fine but on the other hand there is less time for the biking gangs war.
That said, I want to bang Bad Bob's girlfriend.
The stable is getting kinda full. :oops: I'm going to need to build a Hippodrome soon... :ROFLMAO:
Much of this exact problem has been resolved in other harem games by getting all the girls under one house/home and you need a big bed.

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
that's quite true and not much groupsex so girls are separated everywhere.

well no but needs complete health check 1st. same with other ghirls on that bar.
Nah, just sweet little school girls lookin' to make a few extra bucks. But, hmmmmmm.... you could be right. Maybe take along the hazmat suit.

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57 and cxx
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes