PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Damn! I need a new connection... I ain't getting any shit that good! o_O
I get mine straight from the dispensary, brother! It's legal here in Arizona! I love being able to say that.:ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope to see some more cannabis content in Long Road Home eventually. Surprised no one had a doobie at MC's prospect party! It's so much better than doing way too many shots! I bet Jessy would rather smoke than drink if she tried it.:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: The game takes place in California. Cannabis has been legal there way longer than here in Arizona. We had medical only for the first year and then it went fully legal and has been ever since. California is just like here... go to the dispensary, tell them what you want and pay at the register on the way out.;) I doubt that Stan is up for it with his lungs in such bad shape but most of the others would likely circle the wagons if anyone lit up. Hell, I have chronic asthma and still smoke. I just take extra small hits...

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
:unsure:Personally I didn't have an issue early on I did mainly blue but red where it was likely to get me laid or add more girls.
Except at the hot tub that was definatly blue choice why well just coz Anal not really my thing.
I originally picked blue for JD because I had already figgered out I was gonna kill him just wanted to see what blue got me first.:devilish:
I have little issue with the way the MC is I do try and avoid any that seem to lead to fetishe's I dont particularly like.
Changed my choice after it caused Jessy to get a black eye wasn't keen on that outcome.
But all in all as long as the MC don't get to sexist or constantly pervy in his thoughts I been more than happy with the games choices I don't really miss the blue choices at all.
I do cringe sometimes when MC thinks about doing anal with most if the girlls he resently looks at that seem to have power creeped into the story more than I'd personally would like but that me personally.
I wouldn't try and change anything even if I could other people like Anal so I can live with it.
Bit diaspointed when it was unavoidable at the part with Tracy but again that me and I got over it.
My Blue choice did kind of make the chat with Tracy when you had the MC do Anal at the party with Tracy a bit weired as she says something about making sure she prepared after the last time.
Mainly because on my play through up until that part of the storys Anal there hadn't been a last time for my MC and Tracy the party was the first time.

This is not a anyway a Complaint I love the game or after the last update I wouldn't of become a Patron had to be Patron I haven't got on subscribestar yet.
That besides the point what I'm saying is despite being a mainly blue choice guy I have had no problem with you dropping that path and fully support that decision multipaths must be a serious pain in the ass to make.

Just sayin.

• Wow
Reactions: Runner17

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
:unsure:Personally I didn't have an issue early on I did mainly blue but red where it was likely to get me laid or add more girls.
Except at the hot tub that was definatly blue choice why well just coz Anal not really my thing.
I originally picked blue for JD because I had already figgered out I was gonna kill him just wanted to see what blue got me first.:devilish:
I have little issue with the way the MC is I do try and avoid any that seem to lead to fetishe's I dont particularly like.
Changed my choice after it caused Jessy to get a black eye wasn't keen on that outcome.
But all in all as long as the MC don't get to sexist or constantly pervy in his thoughts I been more than happy with the games choices I don't really miss the blue choices at all.
I do cringe sometimes when MC thinks about doing anal with most if the girlls he resently looks at that seem to have power creeped into the story more than I'd personally would like but that me personally.
I wouldn't try and change anything even if I could other people like Anal so I can live with it.
Bit diaspointed when it was unavoidable at the part with Tracy but again that me and I got over it.
My Blue choice did kind of make the chat with Tracy when you had the MC do Anal at the party with Tracy a bit weired as she says something about making sure she prepared after the last time.
Mainly because on my play through up until that part of the storys Anal there hadn't been a last time for my MC and Tracy the party was the first time.

This is not a anyway a Complaint I love the game or after the last update I wouldn't of become a Patron had to be Patron I haven't got on subscribestar yet.
That besides the point what I'm saying is despite being a mainly blue choice guy I have had no problem with you dropping that path and fully support that decision multipaths must be a serious pain in the ass to make.

Just sayin.
Nicely put, even though I'm on the opposite side off the fence about anal, I have no problem with the way the story is proceeding. This is why I'll continue to support OBD! (y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I get mine straight from the dispensary, brother! It's legal here in Arizona! I love being able to say that.:ROFLMAO:

Hope to see some more cannabis content in Long Road Home eventually. Surprised no one had a doobie at MC's prospect party! It's so much better than doing way too many shots! I bet Jessy would rather smoke than drink if she tried it.:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: The game takes place in California. Cannabis has been legal there way longer than here in Arizona. We had medical only for the first year and then it went fully legal and has been ever since. California is just like here... go to the dispensary, tell them what you want and pay at the register on the way out.;) I doubt that Stan is up for it with his lungs in such bad shape but most of the others would likely circle the wagons if anyone lit up. Hell, I have chronic asthma and still smoke. I just take extra small hits...
We know you didn't see the +1. :rolleyes:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

Just sayin.
I'm going to go back and make the Anal scenes skippable like I did with water sports. The little bit of code doesn't take but a couple of minutes to do.

Reactions: darlic and EvilChef

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
I really like the hairstyle of the MC in this game. Thank God no mullet or pompadour style.
Gave the guy a sausage sandwich with the mullet, one of the main reasons I stayed with the game. :ROFLMAO: Now if I just get to fuck Tracey on the pool table in front of all the girls! I'm in heaven! :love:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I really like the hairstyle of the MC in this game. Thank God no mullet or pompadour style.
I do too!

The hair I used for episodes 6, 7, 8 had a bald spot in the back of MC's head.

I had to keep a vat of "Just for Men" to cover his bald spot... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Onetogo

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Oooooh! During the Rin Rescue mission! Yeah... I saw that and MC taking the the AK... that will come in handy later... However, my memory must've gotten cloudy in the wake of seeing Rin's extremely fine ass!:devilish::devilish::devilish:

I'm beginning to think that unless Jessy is in the image you don't pay attention... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Runner17

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm beginning to think that unless Jessy is in the image you don't pay attention... :ROFLMAO:
No... I see all the hotties.:devilish: Tough to remember all the names but I see them... In this scenario, what I remembered most was gang banger zero, MC one and then we saw Rin's super fine ass and all other details just faded into the mist... Rin has such a fine figure...:devilish: The doobie was more of a subliminal que... Saw that and lit my own in solidarity without even thinking about it. Then Rin's ass... such a fine ass... Like Gene Simmons says in Domino, "That girl bends over and I forget my name!"
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No... I see all the hotties.:devilish: Tough to remember all the names but I see them... In this scenario, what I remembered most was gang banger zero, MC one and then we saw Rin's super fine ass and all other details just faded into the mist... Rin has such a fine figure...:devilish: The doobie was more of a subliminal que... Saw that and lit my own in solidarity without even thinking about it. Then Rin's ass... such a fine ass... Like Gene Simmons says in Domino, "That girl bends over and I forget my name!"
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
I would whispa in Jessy's ear at just how much PapaPhat was drooling over Rin's ass just now.
But it would only be a waste of time knowing Jessy she would probably just out drool him herself over Rin's ass when she see's it.:devilish:

Just sayin.

Reactions: Onetogo

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I would whispa in Jessy's ear at just how much PapaPhat was drooling over Rin's ass just now.
But it would only be a waste of time knowing Jessy she would probably just out drool him herself over Rin's ass when she see's it.:devilish:

Just sayin.
No drool... just an open invitation from the happy couple to Rin san...
Anata wa watashitachi no kenkyona ie ni yōkoso
(You are welcome in our humble home)

Jessy insisted after MC recapped his day to his beloved boss babe.;)(y)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes