DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah... I went back through and made ever dumbass, cowardly mistake possible and sure enough... Game Over...
Serves you right 'cuz if you play like a pussy... you get fucked! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Love Dima's note on the Game Over screen.:ROFLMAO: Never would've found this if it weren't for troll dude. But, if this is your only take away from this game... You earned that bullet and the shallow grave!
View attachment 2055843
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
Why am I labeled as a troll now, I didn't lie.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why am I labeled as a troll now, I didn't lie.
I had sensed some nasty attitude, like that bad end was your main take away from the game. Also, OBD already said that Brooke and Angie won't return in this chapter... Maybe chapter two. That told me you haven't been following the thread. So, I did mistake you for a troll. My error, friend. Humble apologies. I redacted the troll comment and added my apology there as well. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I have just read another review from another game about them complaining about big boobs. This is just me blowing steam. Maybe because I'm older and in my time enhancement in boobs was much more rare, so when seeing enhanced(or real) big boob's makes me do this: 646-liar-liar-elevator-scene-english.gif

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I had sensed some nasty attitude, like that bad end was your main take away from the game. Also, OBD already said that Brooke and Angie won't return in this chapter... Maybe chapter two. That told me you haven't been following the thread. So, I did mistake you for a troll. My error, friend. Humble apologies. I redacted the troll comment and added my apology there as well. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
I forgot that the dev already said that, my bad.

I wanted to see what choosing that bad end was like, and just found it weird that Stan and Della thought Jessy, Tracy, and the other girls that you got close too wouldn't think it was weird that MC suddenly disappeared, as they know he wouldn't just leave them behind, and would know Stan and Della would have something to do with his disappearance, especially if they would offer to take in Jessy and Tracy immediately, so Stan and Della's decision to kill him would backfire very hard.

Thank you for editing your post and for the apology, have a good day my friend.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have just read another review from another game about them complaining about big boobs. This is just me blowing steam. Maybe because I'm older and in my time enhancement in boobs was much more rare.
well enhanced tits have existed since 1950s/1960s (shocking news: even marilyn monroe had enhanced tits) but on wide use those came on ~1980s and some are really big (like lolo ferrari's).

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Hello Dev.
I just found bug that points not sync with choices in ep6.rpy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a good day dev.
I'm going to continue playing the game.
Damn good catch! I'll have to look back at my notes to remind me of what the point allocation was based on. In any case, it's a mismatch. Thanks! (y)

No telling what else you'll find lurking around in my code... :unsure:

Take care,

Reactions: PapaPhat

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
well enhanced tits have existed since 1950s/1960s (shocking news: even marilyn monroe had enhanced tits) but on wide use those came on ~1980s and some are really big (like lolo ferrari's).
I didn't know that about Norma Jean. It does explain the noticeable difference from when she was a young starlet to bulging out of her gown singing happy birthday.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I forgot that the dev already said that, my bad.

I wanted to see what choosing that bad end was like, and just found it weird that Stan and Della thought Jessy, Tracy, and the other girls that you got close too wouldn't think it was weird that MC suddenly disappeared, as they know he wouldn't just leave them behind, and would know Stan and Della would have something to do with his disappearance, especially if they would offer to take in Jessy and Tracy immediately, so Stan and Della's decision to kill him would backfire very hard.

Thank you for editing your post and for the apology, have a good day my friend.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Not exactly, the breast enhancement surgery is dated since 1865, the first documented one happened in Germany where a woman was injected with fat taken from her back.
The first use of silicon was during the WWII. :)

• Wow
Reactions: Runner17

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I didn't know that about Norma Jean. It does explain the noticeable difference from when she was a young starlet to bulging out of her gown singing happy birthday.
Fake breasts suck IRL... In game, Ashley is another story.:devilish: But, I still prefer real boobs to fake, even if they are small. Jessy, Rin and Nikki are perfect.:devilish:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok I didn't play the bad end since well to pick the bad end would be to be disloyal to both Stan and Della as an exmilitary who has found his new home with a biker gang that has only showed him kindness, respect and gave him a sence of belonging sofar.
It's a totally dick move by the MC anyway.

On top of that you have to take the scene into account and the Biker Gangs code and law's.
The Two in the chair attempted to screw not only Stan, Della but the whole bike gang as well they have to be delt with.
They can't let the mc just go at that point he's not only disrespecting them and the gang he's also a witness.

He's a witness they can't afford to have breathing they can't take his word he wouldn't say anything and so.
It stands to reason that even if they had the time to think for a second and concider what the girls might think or how badly they might react later.
It wouldn't change anything the MC can nolonger be trusted soo has to go.

The MC's responce never gave them a choice Stan and Della weren't really left with any other option at that time.
The Gang is exmilitary so it's a case of deal with the issue now and handle any fallout later.

It's a bad end and if i'm honest when you take into account the context of what, where and why it actually makes perfect sence to end that way.
And why they would attempt to take care of the girl's despite the shitty move by the MC.
If anything at all the one I think less of for that ending is the MC himself.

Just Saying.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
After all that wait MC saying: ''Tracy should be manager and I should be assistant.'' was darn annoying... Seriously? All work we done for this job and all that shit happened and now we are just a assistant boy? That's very bad move... I was looking forward for this update and want to see how MC going to act as a manager of club etc but even from start I lost all of my hype... Thanks.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
After all that wait MC saying: ''Tracy should be manager and I should be assistant.'' was darn annoying... Seriously? All work we done for this job and all that shit happened and now we are just a assistant boy? That's very bad move... I was looking forward for this update and want to see how MC going to act as a manager of club etc but even from start I lost all of my hype... Thanks.
Yeah, he sets Tracy up to do all the work (Which she is more qualified for) while he gets paid to watch over his harem and take care of Rouges' business. (Keeping both salaries "in the family") How stupid can you get, huh?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, he sets Tracy up to do all the work (Which she is more qualified for) while he gets paid to watch over his harem and take care of Rouges' business. (Keeping both salaries "in the family") How stupid can you get, huh?
Not sure, is there any lower place I can get down more than your level? I don't think so, but let me know if you know.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, friend, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. However, that is not how I see it. There is a much larger picture to see here. Stan seems to be grooming MC to take over as Rogue's president at some point, hopefully while Stan is still with us. Managing the Fox Box is a task better suited to Tracey. She has done the job previously having worked her own way up from being a cocktail server in a similar club to running the place for several years. Tracey is already qualified for the position, MC is still learning the bar business. Besides, MC has many other responsibilities with the Rogues and will be away from the club frequently whereas Tracey's only job is to run the day to day Fox Box operations. As Motseer said, by allowing Tracey to manage, MC is keeping both incomes in the household. Also, Tracey is a loving and rather grateful woman. She will find every opportunity to thank MC repeatedly for the opportunity he shared with her.

For MC, the job at the Fox Box is just a means to an end, not his final destination. He is destined for far greater things than making a half assed attempt at doing a job for which Tracey is already well qualified. Personally, I am glad that Tracey is managing the Fox Box. That frees MC to actually progress the story with the Rogues. We're heading for the big show down now. Do you really want MC stuck behind a desk? Hope this helps you.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Well, friend, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. However, that is not how I see it. There is a much larger picture to see here. Stan seems to be grooming MC to take over as Rogue's president at some point, hopefully while Stan is still with us. Managing the Fox Box is a task better suited to Tracey. She has done the job previously having worked her own way up from being a cocktail server in a similar club to running the place for several years. Tracey is already qualified for the position, MC is still learning the bar business. Besides, MC has many other responsibilities with the Rogues and will be away from the club frequently whereas Tracey's only job is to run the day to day Fox Box operations. As Motseer said, by allowing Tracey to manage, MC is keeping both incomes in the household. Also, Tracey is a loving and rather grateful woman. She will find every opportunity to thank MC repeatedly for the opportunity he shared with her.

For MC, the job at the Fox Box is just a means to an end, not his final destination. He is destined for far greater things than making a half assed attempt at doing a job for which Tracey is already well qualified. Personally, I am glad that Tracey is managing the Fox Box. That frees MC to actually progress the story with the Rogues. We're heading for the big show down now. Do you really want MC stuck behind a desk? Hope this helps you.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
I couldn't have stated it better! (y) An extra slice of Rasin pie for you Phat! :cool:

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Not sure, is there any lower place I can get down more than your level? I don't think so, but let me know if you know.
Hey man, just a good natured jab. Didn't mean anything by it - other than to say maybe your initial reaction was a bit strong. No worries, mate. I've gotten facepalms (both deserved and undeserved) before. My skin is thick.

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes