DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
There in lies the problem with having multiple paths and multiple happy ending options. It is a nightmare to keep all the dialog straight. Thanks for the heads up. I'll look at it.
When you choose to kill JD it seems to assume you've chosen all the red choices before that point, vice versa on the blue choices for sending JD to prison, which has Tracy keep mentioning her forgetting to get a morning after pill before that choice as well, even if you fucked her ass the first time instead, which is very bad, as a story focused game like a VN needs a consistent story that takes into account which choices you made and which you didn't make.

I think the inconsistencies in the beginning can easily be fixed with the choices having flags, and have dialogue be changed by having it look for whether the flag was activated or not, that's what all the big VNs I've played do, and it works perfectly.

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
When you choose to kill JD it seems to assume you've chosen all the red choices before that point, vice versa on the blue choices for sending JD to prison, which has Tracy keep mentioning her forgetting to get a morning after pill before that choice as well, even if you fucked her ass the first time instead, which is very bad, as a story focused game like a VN needs a consistent story that takes into account which choices you made and which you didn't make.

I think the inconsistencies in the beginning can easily be fixed with the choices having flags, and have dialogue be changed by having it look for whether the flag was activated or not, that's what all the big VNs I've played do, and it works perfectly.
You're right. That is the way the current episodes are coded.

If I go back and recode the early episodes, it will break everyone's saves. I'm going to do a remaster of the early episodes after the completion of Chapter 1.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You're right. That is the way the current episodes are coded.

If I go back and recode the early episodes, it will break everyone's saves. I'm going to do a remaster of the early episodes after the completion of Chapter 1.
I'll gladly play this again... and again... I do appreciate you waiting for the end of chapter one. Waiting for chapter two to start will be a great time for a replay :)

Reactions: unkoown and motseer

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
I think it would be nice to have the option to disable the color system for the choices. I know its convenient for the most but it would be great to have the option atleast to make the choices without knowing what they might do and to follow your instincts with the choices

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
I think it would be nice to have the option to disable the color system for the choices. I know its convenient for the most but it would be great to have the option atleast to make the choices without knowing what they might do and to follow your instincts with the choices
You can disable the ezmode (integrated walkthrough) in the options screen

Reactions: Dimitri57

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
You can disable the ezmode (integrated walkthrough) in the options screen
Yeah i mean in the earlier Chapters. I think its till Chapter 7 or something where you cant disable the coloured choices. Also once you know the choice that gets you points is always the top one its hard to forget that.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah i mean in the earlier Chapters. I think its till Chapter 7 or something where you cant disable the coloured choices. Also once you know the choice that gets you points is always the top one its hard to forget that.
I'm working on a 9.0.1 Script/bug/typo patch. It will have EZ-mode enabled/disable for the complete story.

Reactions: Issikka

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I like Mila too think its more the glasses that do's it for me though.
But I was pleased to see her refuse to change just to work at the other joint.
She will probably never know what a lucky escape she had there.
Strange to say but she is probably way safer where she works now.
Alas same can't be said for poor naive Simone.

Not a hint Just Sayin.

Reactions: Najl11 and Onetogo

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Just finished chapter 9, can't wait for more.

Now that Tracy is staying, will Angie and Brooke come too?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Also, the bade end where Stan has you killed was a bad move from him, I think every girl who really liked the MC will know Stan had something to do with him being gone, they're going to hate his and Della's guts.
I didn't even know this was a thing. You may want to put this part in inline-spoiler for those who have yet to play the game.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I didn't even know this was a thing.
How the hell did you achieve that?
I'm fairly certain this is just a prank entry. That is why I have been ignoring that post. But, I will always converse with my friends, which you both are... Frankly, I don't buy it. I have made all of the dark grey choices in this game and never saw what was described. There are only two possibilities that I can see either it is a prank or the commenter is seriously hallucinating. Considering that Dima has not chimed in with his own spoiler on this subject tells me he is ignoring the comment as well. I suggest we all do the same. Don't feed trolls. They will eventually sod off elsewhere to obtain the conflict they seek.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
^^^ Interrogation scene maybe, but that was before Ch.9
Going to have a look at that... Thank you :) Wasn't thinking about game over screens. Anyway... those are game over so no one left to be pissed. Still say this is a troll up there... Update: Turns out old Phat was wrong. Never too proud to admit when I fuck up. So, apologies for falsely accusing DarkDaemonX of being a troll type person... Phat done phucked up that call.
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: motseer and A.M.R.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Might be. When the post was made it began with finishing chapter 9. We automatically assumed chapter 9 was still the topic of discussion without further context hard to think anything different.
Yep, just did a check and that's the place.
Turns out the guy I figured for a troll was a straight shooter all along... just chose strange subjects for commentary. Apologies.
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes