RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, friend, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. However, that is not how I see it. There is a much larger picture to see here. Stan seems to be grooming MC to take over as Rogue's president at some point, hopefully while Stan is still with us. Managing the Fox Box is a task better suited to Tracey. She has done the job previously having worked her own way up from being a cocktail server in a similar club to running the place for several years. Tracey is already qualified for the position, MC is still learning the bar business. Besides, MC has many other responsibilities with the Rogues and will be away from the club frequently whereas Tracey's only job is to run the day to day Fox Box operations. As Motseer said, by allowing Tracey to manage, MC is keeping both incomes in the household. Also, Tracey is a loving and rather grateful woman. She will find every opportunity to thank MC repeatedly for the opportunity he shared with her.

For MC, the job at the Fox Box is just a means to an end, not his final destination. He is destined for far greater things than making a half assed attempt at doing a job for which Tracey is already well qualified. Personally, I am glad that Tracey is managing the Fox Box. That frees MC to actually progress the story with the Rogues. We're heading for the big show down now. Do you really want MC stuck behind a desk? Hope this helps you.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
So you are saying he is not smart and enough and too dumb for being manager of club and doing Rogue work together for rising to reach Rogue President? Well thanks for your opinion but my thoughs about MC is not that low. I though he will became manager after all that shit have to endure and done all that work for cleaning that place (He saying Tracy would be better and sacrificing that job he worked hard was dumb AF), then we were going to see some good scenes about he being manager bla bla and when he became rogue president at the end or some point he can give manager position to Tracy, that would make sense a lot. But giving from begining? That's just dumb.

And I'm not sure do you even know what means having ''assistant manager'' at all? That literaly means you won't be stuck behind a desk. Honestly this is not even worth giving a answer but I just want say it for the record.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So you are saying he is not smart and enough and too dumb for being manager of club and doing Rogue work together for rising to reach Rogue President? Well thanks for your opinion but my thoughs about MC is not that low. I though he will became manager after all that shit have to endure and done all that work for cleaning that place (He saying Tracy would be better and sacrificing that job he worked hard was dumb AF), then we were going to see some good scenes about he being manager bla bla and when he became rogue president at the end or some point he can give manager position to Tracy, that would make sense a lot. But giving from begining? That's just dumb.

And I'm not sure do you even know what means having ''assistant manager'' at all? That literaly means you won't be stuck behind a desk. Honestly this is not even worth giving a answer but I just want say it for the record.
If this is really your take away from this game, then have a nice life wherever you decide to go because you are wearing out your welcome here. I am setting you to ignore. I have much better things to do with my time than have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Long Road Home is an amazing game. If you do not see that then, please, go elsewhere. I am no longer listening to this noise.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
If this is really your take away from this game, then have a nice life wherever you decide to go because you are wearing out your welcome here. I am setting you to ignore. I have much better things to do with my time than have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Long Road Home is an amazing game. If you do not see that then, please, go elsewhere. I am no longer listening to this noise.
OMG, Phat!! Remind me to NEVER piss you off, mate! hehehehehehe "unarmed person"..... hahahahaha.... I'm splittin' me gut here, man...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Plenty of pie to go around! I big slice for you m8! (y)
Right on, man! I'll have a slice of Jessy and Rai and Nikki and Tracey and Willow and Kat and Katy and Ashley and Cloe and the Russian girls and a big scoop of mama Della on top! Tracey can keep her company at the orgy.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: motseer

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019

Why would an employer spend time and money on training someone when the most qualified and already trained would be more suitable? As a business owner you prioritize profit. Your making the equity argument here and not what is most practical. Your argument is about loyalty. The MC did clean up the place that was his job description and he can be trusted.

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Why would an employer spend time and money on training someone when the most qualified and already trained would be more suitable? As a business owner you prioritize profit. Your making the equity argument here and not what is most practical. Your argument is about loyalty. The MC did clean up the place that was his job description and he can be trusted.
Spending your time and a lot effort for something then giving up right away even before officaly gaining that? And me saying it's nonsense AF is not logical or practical? And it's just about loyalty? Omg... I do suggest you do same in your life: spend a lot of effort and your time for something and then just give up and became someone's assistant for that thing. We will see how ''practical'' and ''logical'' that decision then LMAO

And heck... I never know this game have this much cringe fanboys (I'm not telling you), can't even believe they attacked me for saying something logical about nonsense story details and told me I'm wearing out my welcome and they gonna add me their ignoring list etc (Like I give a damn about being their ignoring list lmao). I feel like my IQ level lowered just by reading those comments... Sadly attacking someone with childist comments not gonna change valid facts.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
When business was slow at the Fox Box, D-Bag the old manager and his butt buddy the DJ were skimming about $5K per week from the till. That's around $20K per month profit that MC saved. Now the place is booming again thanks to MC's efforts. How could anyone think that Stan and Della as magnanimously generous as they are would not be giving MC his slice of that pie? There is no mention of personal finances in this game since MC got his $50K government check upon his release. Why would that be, one might ask... Because when you are making really good money, you don't talk about money! When MC and Juanita discussed he and Jessy leasing the penthouse, MC said "no" to the dirt cheap rent Juanita offered and gave her something closer to fair market value and STILL does the maintenance because that is who he is. When Juanita was taken aback by this and asked "are you sure?" MC just said that he could afford it, not bragging on his income but with the confidence to let Juanita know to just shut the fuck up and take the money! Now her daughter is able to go back to school because THAT is who MC is, not some asshat concerned about his job title. MC is being very well paid for his efforts and has zero consideration for his specific job title at all. THAT is how it should be IMHO.

Random visitor just got caught up in the title of manager. In this game, as in life, that means precisely shit. Having the love, trust and respect of those closest to you is the key to a happy life, not the fucking title on your business card. Technically, MC is still head of security as well as assisting Tracey as well as prospecting for the Rogues with black ops style missions and other intrigues as well as trying to keep up with his laundry list of fine femmes who ALL want his cock... Manager... who the fuck cares about manager titles. THAT is what I just don't get. The cold war between the Rogues and the Minions is about to heat up again in a big way. The big finish is about to begin. MC is a warrior, not a paper pusher. He needs to be ready to fight, not ordering liqueur, scheduling dancers and filling out forms.

Reactions: motseer

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Write whatever you want, after all braindead comments you done this section going stay and I'm not gonna read your comments. If you want someone read your comments and argue about your opinions you should learn how to talk with people first. My comments was totaly about game and I didn't attack anyone until someone decided to attack me for just spitting facts. You don't like fact I told? That's alright, you can give your opinion but trying to mock someone or attack his character just for that person talking about ''game'' ? No my friend, I'm not gonna talk with people like that. I never attacked/mocked people patheticly just for they told their opinion or facts about any game, movie, or anything fictional. And after saying all those things I'm not gonna say anything to you, have fun with your fanboy convo, cya.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
And me saying it's nonsense AF is not logical or practical? And it's just about loyalty? Omg... I do suggest you do same in your life: spend a lot of effort and your time for something and then just give up and became someone's assistant for that thing. We will see how ''practical'' and ''logical'' that decision then LMAO
Uh that part about being practical was not aimed at you, but what is best practice for any business owner. Your taking what was not aimed at you personally when you should. I suggest you step back a bit and take a look at what I write as not a jab at you. The equity part is something of a jab at you however. Just because someone who has zero experience in bar tending and business administration cleaned the place up is not automatically best suited for the place. Equity means equal outcomes despite the amount of effort put in. Tracy has the business acumen, experience in every aspect for the Fox Box she has done it all. The owners of the Foxbox trust the MC because he has proven himself to them that was why the job offer was pitched to him first, but the MC deferred to Tracy because she was best suited and Stan trusts the MC judgement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragnar and motseer

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
Spending your time and a lot effort for something then giving up right away even before officaly gaining that? And me saying it's nonsense AF is not logical or practical? And it's just about loyalty? Omg... I do suggest you do same in your life: spend a lot of effort and your time for something and then just give up and became someone's assistant for that thing. We will see how ''practical'' and ''logical'' that decision then LMAO

And heck... I never know this game have this much cringe fanboys (I'm not telling you), can't even believe they attacked me for saying something logical about nonsense story details and told me I'm wearing out my welcome and they gonna add me their ignoring list etc (Like I give a damn about being their ignoring list lmao). I feel like my IQ level lowered just by reading those comments... Sadly attacking someone with childist comments not gonna change valid facts.
What is not "logical" in your reasoning is that the MC worked hard at the Fox Box to get the manager position. This has never been his goal, but to get the respect and trust to become part of the Rogues and rediscover the sense of belonging, brotherhood, and camaraderie that he had in the military. So his choice to hand over the management of the place to Tracy is perfectly sensible, pragmatic, and rational. Peace.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
can't even believe they attacked me for saying something logical about nonsense story details
See... And that´s the Problem. You THINK your point was logical, when in reality it was just plain stupidity and kind of sexist. Tracey is part of our Harem. MC has other obligations. If you just want to sit on your ass and watch the strippers do their work, maybe some stripclub simulator would be more for your simple mindset. Sure, MC worked hard, but he doesn´t want to do the job cuz he thinks that one of his waifus would be suited better for that position, that´s his choice. And on top of that, he has a bigger goal in becoming a Full Member and getting out in the world. He doesn´t want to settle down and be stuck in a manager position after spending years in jail.

If you´re not willing to see the obvious points, than i have to agree with phat that it would be better for you to just move on.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
See... And that´s the Problem. You THINK your point was logical, when in reality it was just plain stupidity and kind of sexist. Tracey is part of our Harem. MC has other obligations. If you just want to sit on your ass and watch the strippers do their work, maybe some stripclub simulator would be more for your simple mindset. Sure, MC worked hard, but he doesn´t want to do the job cuz he thinks that one of his waifus would be suited better for that position, that´s his choice. And on top of that, he has a bigger goal in becoming a Full Member and getting out in the world. He doesn´t want to settle down and be stuck in a manager position after spending years in jail.

If you´re not willing to see the obvious points, than i have to agree with phat that it would be better for you to just move on.
Seriously I love Tracy but she has done nothing for that position and doesn't deserve to get that position like that easily, she should spend some effort as an Assistant Manager at least. This is fact, saying this is not sexist, if she was the person who done all that things for cleaning club I would say she deserves position instead of MC.

Of course, our MC is destined to become someone greater like Rogue's President or something but that doesn't mean he needs to give up on the position he worked so hard without even doing one single day... Like, imagine you are working hard for something in your life, spending a lot of time and effort, and then when you are about to get rewarded you are just saying no, would that make any sense? Well, it won't. It should be like this: MC should become a manager like how it logically should be, then Tracy should become his Manager Asisstant, MC should focus on Rogue jobs more and Tracy should do her job as an Assistant to take care of things in Club while taking MC's opinions about things as well and one day when MC reach those ''great'' achievements he should promote Tracy to Manager positions as it should.

And again... I'm realy shocked why you guys keep saying same thing, are you guys even know what assistant manager job is? '' If you just want to sit on your ass and watch the strippers do their work, maybe some stripclub simulator would be more for your simple mindset. '' this is totaly wrong... Tracy was going to became asisstant manager so MC wasn't going to sit on his ass. I'm tired of explaning basic shit to you fanboys already... Learn how to use google dammit... And stop giving me quetes or calling me stupid or some shit, I'm bored to see you guys talking in front of mirror and can't even release how low IQ these arguments are, why don't you stop? I'm annoyed to give same answers over and over again... I don't like talking with walls alright?

Oh BTW I will add you my ignoring list as well, because like someone here told ''You weared down your welcome'' with calling me stupid and sexist :sneaky:

Last edited:

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
Seriously I love Tracy but she has done nothing for that position and doesn't deserve to get that position like that easily, she should spend some effort as an Assistant Manager at least. This is fact, saying this is not sexist, if she was the person who done all that things for cleaning club I would say she deserves position instead of MC.

Of course, our MC is destined to become someone greater like Rogue's President or something but that doesn't mean he needs to give up on the position he worked so hard without even doing one single day... Like, imagine you are working hard for something in your life, spending a lot of time and effort, and then when you are about to get rewarded you are just saying no, would that make any sense? Well, it won't. It should be like this: MC should become a manager like how it logically should be, then Tracy should become his Manager Asisstant, MC should focus on Rogue jobs more and Tracy should do her job as an Assistant to take care of things in Club while taking MC's opinions about things as well and one day when MC reach those ''great'' achievements he should promote Tracy to Manager positions as it should.

And again... I'm realy shocked why you guys keep saying same thing, are you guys even know what assistant manager job is? '' If you just want to sit on your ass and watch the strippers do their work, maybe some stripclub simulator would be more for your simple mindset. '' this is totaly wrong... Tracy was going to became asisstant manager so MC wasn't going to sit on his ass. I'm tired of explaning basic shit to you fanboys already... Learn how to use google dammit... And stop giving me quetes or calling me stupid or some shit, I'm bored to see you guys talking in front of mirror and can't even release how low IQ these arguments are, why don't you stop? I'm annoyed to give same answers over and over again... I don't like talking with walls alright?

Oh BTW I will add you my ignoring list as well, because like someone here told ''You weared down your welcome'' with calling me stupid and sexist :sneaky:
How can you not understand? It is not about what you (or me, or others) want, but what the MC wants as it is characterized by the AUTHOR's pen (which is not me, nor you). The MC, in his words, has no idea where to start to be a manager in any type of business, nor is it his desire. To say that it does not make sense what Dimitri (the AUTHOR) has decided to be the motivations and objectives of the protagonist character of HIS story -when those motivations and objectives OBJECTIVELY make sense- is simply stupid. Reality is what it is and is not subject to anyone's opinion.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes