motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I think your heart is in the right place, my friend. But, I am on the fence about Simone. Part of me agrees with you, part of me says that she made her bed and now has to lie in it. Besides, do we really want her back now that she is strung out on her little "tweak smoothies"??? You know those things are dosed with crystal meth or something similar, right?

I don't want to say no to Simone but IDK...:unsure:
Hmmmm....maybe something less sinister and more ancient. Like white cross. But, yeah, I get you. Sometimes it feels like she's tryin' hard to fuck herself over. I mean you want to believe nobody can be that dumb. I guess it happens - if OBD writes you that way - but, unfortunately IRL too. I think I'm leanin' more in the direction of "No girl left behind" though. Might be the Chesty Puller influence.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
My personal opinion on Simone is we have to save her from Bob and the minions because it's the right thing to do.
She can have her old job back at Fox Box because you can never have enough Pole Dancer's.
And as a freind she would be great but as for Sexing or the Harem nah not sure I really want her in it anymore.
Simply because there's much better Ladie's to add still.

But thats Just my opinion and I'm a softie so in my book girl involved in the Minions bussiness needs rescuing with the exception of Barb's that is.
I'm a softy not stupid or blind.

Just Sayin.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hmmmm....maybe something less sinister and more ancient. Like white cross. But, yeah, I get you. Sometimes it feels like she's tryin' hard to fuck herself over. I mean you want to believe nobody can be that dumb. I guess it happens - if OBD writes you that way - but, unfortunately IRL too. I think I'm leanin' more in the direction of "No girl left behind" though. Might be the Chesty Puller influence.
Ooo Rah! Semper Fi for the Chesty Puller reference!!! Maybe you are right to want to rescue Simone. Like I said, I'm on the fence. I don't want to say no to Simone so I guess it would all depend on Simone. She left when D-Bag was still the manager of the Fox Box and I cannot blame her for that. If we are going to rescue Simone, we need to do it soon... before she is too far gone and our once sweet and chubby Simone is a strung out Minion whore.

I also agree with LWtbo that having Simone back as a dancer at the Fox Box may be a good idea but I'm not wanting her back in the harem.

Part of me thinks Simone is already too far gone but maybe we should try to rescue her. She made a mistake. We all make mistakes. There has to be forgiveness, IMHO. Hell, we could even recruit Mila while we're at it! She is a totally undervalued and unappreciated talent just begging to be set free!:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I think your heart is in the right place, my friend. But, I am on the fence about Simone. Part of me agrees with you, part of me says that she made her bed and now has to lie in it. Besides, do we really want her back now that she is strung out on her little "tweak smoothies"??? You know those things are dosed with crystal meth or something similar, right?

I don't want to say no to Simone but IDK...:unsure:
I doubt she is aware of what is in her smoothie. She is so naive. Plus with James kicking her out of Fox Box with his lies, she needed to work.

It may take time and money to ween her off whatever she has been given, so that maybe a factor the Dev uses as a choice whether to save her or not.

I personally think she is worth saving and of course to steal her away from Bob is an added bonus.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
OK. This is kinda evil... but, maybe she would get the idea if she found pieces of Bob in her smoothie?

• Thinking Face

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
you know you can hide texts by clicking mousewheel before taking screencapture?
Oh fuck me yeh... your right and seriously thanks for reminding me I will try and remeber that next time.

But there's just two problems with hideing the text first.
Problem 1, Seriously I'm too old and forgetful.
And problem 2 which is the main reason.
I'm too fekin lazy to remeber.:devilish:

P.S. for some reason although H or middle mouse do' hide text but on my PC i have to do Alt S for screenshot.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh fuck me yeh... your right and seriously thanks for reminding me I will try and remeber that next time.

But there's just two problems with hideing the text first.
Problem 1, Seriously I'm too old and forgetful.
And problem 2 which is the main reason.
I'm too fekin lazy to remeber.:devilish:
write a note and attach it on your monitor. :p

So, press mouse wheel then press s gets the image without text?
yes.

Reactions: motseer

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
OK. This is kinda evil... but, maybe she would get the idea if she found pieces of Bob in her smoothie?
No, no, no... we grind up Bob's remains and make burger patties for the next time the Minion's throw a BBQ!
I didn't know that either. Nice tip.
The H key does the same, hides all dialogue text and menus. I use both H and mouse wheel click depending on which hand is on the controls at the time...
do you know renpy has built-in screencapture?
Yes, I do. But, I use either Nvidia or Snip n Sketch. Both allow me to assign the destination of the saved image and Snip n Sketch allows me to draw and highlight things on the image for clarity when asking questions or giving answers, like "click here" and draw a little arrow or "X" marks the spot. Ren'Py screen capture just dumps them all in a predetermined file in the game folder. Unless you can write Ren'Py code to move that location, you are stuck with where it puts them.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Yes, Phat loves purple!:devilish:

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
phat is weird.
Says the overly homophobic freak on a leash...
It takes a true freak to recognize another true freak...

Just giving you shit in jest. No enmity or malice intended, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

• Haha

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.09.22 - 16.41.59.37.png
Reba with these comments make it hard to trust her. Girl is drunk and after the outburst she thinks this?. Kinda sounds rapy from a women also sounds rapy if a man said it

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Ok I gotta ask who here thinks the term "vote for Less likely to interact with" means the girl you vote for in a list of women the most unfuckable woman in that list?.

Why do you ask well maybe my question to Dimitri57 on his patreon page may give you a clue as to why i'm asking.

"Please could you clarify are we voteing for who we would like to interact with or who we wouldn't as less likely to me infers who I don't want to fuck. but going on what I can see in this pole everyone thats voted sofar thinks Barbara is the most Shaggable while they wouldn't touch Tori or Mila with someone elses barge pole (cock)?. inwhich case no offence they all need fucking glasses."

I asked him this because out of 28 who have sofar voted.
most voted in order of most vote's to least (Tori Bob's sister, Mila Minion pole dancer, Della Rouge's queen, Simone ex Fox Box Bob's next victem for druggie/prostitute. and last of all with a total of no votes thats zero votes is Barbara Reba's bitch mom Willies woman and Bob's side piece.

Don't know about you but I'd fuck all the ones voted for many many times even all at the same time before killing myself to avoid fucking Barb's
So I gotta ask is it just me thinks they must fancy Barb out of the choices given and so as I said they need fucking glasses or a shrink?.
Recheck the poll. Its the top 5 favorite girls list. Important poll for the girls that get the most screen time.

I see the other poll. which is the long shot poll.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Recheck the poll. Its the top 5 favorite girls list. Important poll for the girls that get the most screen time.

I see the other poll. which is the long shot poll.
No Offence
I don't need to recheck the poll I was not refering to the most want favorite woman poll.(Most Popular Girls Poll)
Which is a big list of women you pick your 5 most wanted from.

And btw despite what was mentioned I couldn't vote for the same girl 5 times.
I tried that for Rin so unless maybe you can revote by logging out and in 5 times?.
But that's beside the point.

I'm actually talking about the longshot poll with only 5 women on it thats Della, Tori, Mila, Simone and Barb.
this poll equates to meaning of who would you least like the MC to possibly fuck in later updates.

So I repeat its a who do you think is most unfuckable poll and since Barb at the time had Zero votes that implys the 28 that voted thought out of the list of women she was infact the most Fuckable.

I grant you It could just mean who is the least likeable for the MC to chat too in the next update's.
But come on seriously how likely is that.
And even if that where possible then the voters are still saying the would rather the MC talks to Barb over any of the others.

In which case I drop my claim they need glasses but keep my claim they need a SHRINK!.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes