LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Poll has me concerned, not a huge fan of Angel, she's good for the story but that's it for me. That young look is a turn off for me.
Having known a few Babyfaced girls in my time (platonically) I'm not bothered by her look's for me it's all about how comes across as long as she doesn't talk like a kid or act like a kid or both I have no issue with her.
I'm Not really surprised she's currently top pick if i'm totally honest.

I can just content myself with the knowledge I didn't put her at the top since I didn't vote for her.
And thats all we can do really.
I will admit Tracy and Rin where my first two votes :).

Just Sayin

Reactions: motseer

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Having known a few Babyfaced girls in my time (platonically) I'm not bothered by her look's for me it's all about how comes across as long as she doesn't talk like a kid or act like a kid or both I have no issue with her.
I'm Not really surprised she's currently top pick if i'm totally honest.

I can just content myself with the knowledge I didn't put her at the top since I didn't vote for her.
And thats all we can do really.
I will admit Tracy and Rin where my first two votes :).

Just Sayin
My top 3 were Tracy, Jessie and Kat. My 2 throw away votes were Piper and Sarah. Both of them because we haven't tapped those asses yet. :devilish:

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Damn good catch! I'll have to look back at my notes to remind me of what the point allocation was based on. In any case, it's a mismatch. Thanks! (y)

No telling what else you'll find lurking around in my code... :unsure:

Take care,
Hello again, Dev.
I just found bugs again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
No I understood the long shot poll as girls that have little to no chance of doing the horizontal mombo with the MC. If by chance one does get the chance which one would you like to have the opportunity.

He fixed the problem with voting five times on the same girl. You can now do that.
My wording could have been better. If Patreon would allow more than 25 options for a poll I'd put all the girls in one poll.

The ones in the Lomg shot poll are not in there based on their fuckability, but story wise are least likely to engage with MC at this point of time in the story.

I've popped in randomly when I need a laugh.

My fucking C:\ drive smoked on my main computer last week and I have been scrambling to get it back up. I read an article the day before it smoked on how some early M2 SSD's are prone to failure. :poop:

The replacement drive came yesterday so now I'm in the process of getting everything installed. I had Ren'Py on an HDD storage drive so I didn't have any loss of data for it.

Daz was installed on C:\ so it will be all day getting it installed... :mad:

Reactions: PapaPhat

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Dimitri57 glad you have managed to get your PC sorted.
No offence had you just put vote for who you prefer out of these 5 women.
For the Long Shot Poll I wouldn't of been confused.:p

Oh wait better still you could of called Long Shot Poll.
Most Popular Girls Poll Part 2 and then bob and Willie might of voted for Barb's again.:devilish:

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Dimitri57 glad you have managed to get your PC sorted.
Now pray tell me if the Longshot poll isn't about fuckability fair enough so its likeability or more precisely lack thereof.
Its actually who we wouldn't like the MC to have contact with?.
ie. talks to i guess you mean.

Because of the way it's worded it seems to say to me.
When I put a vote in a girl surely that means I'm saying I don't want her talking to the MC next.

As it still seems to me that by not puting any vote's in Barb's name means she's the least unpopular and dislikeable.
And that she would actually end up being the one we would most likely want to have dealings with the MC next.

Not as I suspect what the voters think they probably think it means she's the last one we want to see next.
And the girl with the most votes is the least objectionable and is wanted in the story next?..

Other wise would it not of made more sence to ask us something like who we would like to see the MC talk to next out of these 5 women?.

Just Sayin.
Don't over think it. I can't follow your reasoning that no votes for Barbara means everyone wants to fuck her. I know that's not the case. (Other than Phat! :ROFLMAO:)

The bottom line, it is meant to be a popularity contest. You vote for the ones that are your favorites, fuckable, ones you have the hots for, etc.

I use it to gauge where everyone's pulse is with the girls in the game. The story drives the interactions with the main LI's. The side girls are flexible or situational.

Just because a girl gets a lot of votes, it doesn't mean that MC will interact with her any time soon. Tori is getting a lot of votes, but a lot of things would have to happen before it would be realistically feasible.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok so I'm over thinking it and interprating what it think it says.
And as your the one that typed it then you know exactly what you mean.

I on the other hand can only interprate it as I see it and it's not that unusual I'm wrong in my interpratation.
Which why I asked on here for anyone elses take on it.

If I had known Long Shot was just an extention of pick you favourite IE. pick you favourite part 2 then there's no issue.
However as it has its own diffrent tittle it could be interprated as seperate poll.

Knowing now its just part 2 then voting for any girl not Barb makes sence but.
If I don't know that what you mean it to be part 2 and I take it as a seperate poll?.

Polls have a 25-choice limit. (just sugests to me how many girls you could of listed.)
These girls would be less likely for the MC to engage with at this time. (pick the one you least want.)
Someone may fancy them anyway. (throw away comment because you figger no matter what someone will still fancy barb.)

So if Its taken as seperate poll it can be imterprated as the ones voted for are the least disirable and the ones not voted for the most disirable options.

The problem being that as you know Dimitri57 we both speak English.
But despite that for the most part we understand each other there are the odd occasions where your English (American) and my English (English) arn't always the same thing.
Infact my Nothern English isn't even always the same as Souhern English

Just Sayin.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
All this talk about polls got me thinkin' (yes - painful) Many who frequent this thread know that Phat and I kind of have a runnin' debate about #1 girl. i.e. Tracey or Jessy So, I thought I would do a little poll: Just reply with the number 1 (1) if you think Tracey is MC's #1 girl or reply with the number 2 (2) if you think Tracey is MC's #1 girl. :p Thanks in advance for your help with this important poll. (y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Ok so I'm over thinking it and interprating what it think it says.
And as your the one that typed it then you know exactly what you mean.

I on the other hand can only interprate it as I see it and it's not that unusual I'm wrong in my interpratation.
Which why I asked on here for anyone elses take on it.

If I had known Long Shot was just an extention of pick you favourite IE. pick you favourite part 2 then there's no issue.
However as it has its own diffrent tittle it could be interprated as seperate poll.

Knowing now its just part 2 then voting for any girl not Barb makes sence but.
If I don't know that what you mean it to be part 2 and I take it as a seperate poll?.

Polls have a 25-choice limit. (just sugests to me how many girls you could of listed.)
These girls would be less likely for the MC to engage with at this time. (pick the one you least want.)
Someone may fancy them anyway. (throw away comment because you figger no matter what someone will still fancy barb.)

So if Its taken as seperate poll it can be imterprated as the ones voted for are the least disirable and the ones not voted for the most disirable options.

The problem being that as you know Dimitri57 we both speak English.
But despite that for the most part we understand each other there are the odd occasions where your English (American) and my English (English) arn't always the same thing.
Infact my Nothern English isn't even always the same as Souhern English

Just Sayin.
Ah. I'd like to have an argument, please. :ROFLMAO:

I think you enjoy winding me up... ;)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
All this talk about polls got me thinkin' (yes - painful) Many who frequent this thread know that Phat and I kind of have a runnin' debate about #1 girl. i.e. Tracey or Jessy So, I thought I would do a little poll: Just reply with the number 1 (1) if you think Tracey is MC's #1 girl or reply with the number 2 (2) if you think Tracey is MC's #1 girl. :p Thanks in advance for your help with this important poll. (y)
DUDE!!! BOTH of your requested responses list Tracey and NEITHER lists Jessy!!! WTF?!?!?
Heads you win, tails I lose, right? That is some bullshit there, brother. Seriously!
But, you know my vote already... Jessy by a mile!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
That doesn't mean I love Tracey any less. It just means that Jessy is and always will be Boss Babe, #1 Ol'lady.
So, put that in your smoke and pipe it! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

• Thinking Face

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
DUDE!!! BOTH of your requested responses list Tracey and NEITHER lists Jessy!!! WTF?!?!?
Heads you win, tails I lose, right? That is some bullshit there, brother. Seriously!
But, you know my vote already... Jessy by a mile!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
That doesn't mean I love Tracey any less. It just means that Jessy is and always will be Boss Babe, #1 Ol'lady.
So, put that in your smoke and pipe it! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
So, ummm... does that mean you vote 1 or 2? Bwahahahahaha:devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hmmmmm.... five facepalm salute.... you just wait. I can do better!!
Not playing the game. As I have said before and reiterate now, I have better things to with my time than play mind games... like playing ACTUAL games... So, off I pop... toodles, Phat

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Can somebody make a mod so I can answer this question correctly? :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes