PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Another mislabeled text.

Speech --> thought Ep 7.
View attachment 2063241
This is Reba thinking to herself. It is not mislabeled. She's talking about how Barb manipulated the situation and how James is too stupid to figure it out and connect Reba to Barb or the Minions. Again, this is not mislabeled. Your call on the last one with MC talking to Della but the dialogue addressing Tracey is a good catch. Tracey is even misspelled as Tracy. Both are valid spellings but Tracey is how that name is spelled in game, like Jessy not Jessie.
Thanks for caring about the game. Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
This is Reba thinking to herself. It is not mislabeled. She's talking about how Barb manipulated the situation and how James is too stupid to figure it out and connect Reba to Barb or the Minions. Again, this is not mislabeled. Your call on the last one with MC talking to Della but the dialogue addressing Tracey is a good catch. Tracey is even misspelled as Tracy. Both are valid spellings but Tracey is how that name is spelled in game, like Jessy not Jessie.
Thanks for caring about the game. Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Reread the text. She says the asshole won't connect her to the minions and more. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Reread the text. She says the asshole won't connect her to the minions and more. ;)
These are Reba's inner thoughts, like I said, so I don't expect perfect grammar. Because Reba already mentioned Barb and James in the previous screen the use of all the she/he pronouns instead of the names actually flies here. However, I did a quick edit to the sentence structure, which is a bit off, and inserted the names of the two folks to which Reba refers in her little mental rant here. Hopefully, you will see that even in Reba's insanity, she is making logical sense and this bit of dialogue works as it is without editing. Peace out, Phat(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
These are Reba's inner thoughts, like I said, so I don't expect perfect grammar. Because Reba already mentioned Barb and James in the previous screen the use of all the she/he pronouns instead of the names actually flies here. However, I did a quick edit to the sentence structure, which is a bit off, and inserted the names of the two folks to which Reba refers in her little mental rant here. Hopefully, you will see that even in Reba's insanity, she is making logical sense and this bit of dialogue works as it is without editing. Peace out, Phat(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually, was not referring to grammatical errors in the text. Rather, the title of that particular dialogue was "Reba", not "Reba's thoughts". That's all.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Did a quick playthrough yesterday looking for things I missed previously. Couldn't believe I almost missed the possible challenger to Jessy in the game. Remember, this is not my pick, subtle evidence indicates Katy as a potential challenger. She mimics Jessy constantly and so far, subject to change, has no desire to interact with the other ladies on a personal level.. If I throw enough shit against the wall something will stick. :unsure:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Did a quick playthrough yesterday looking for things I missed previously. Couldn't believe I almost missed the possible challenger to Jessy in the game. Remember, this is not my pick, subtle evidence indicates Katy as a potential challenger. She mimics Jessy constantly and so far, subject to change, has no desire to interact with the other ladies on a personal level.. If I throw enough shit against the wall something will stick. :unsure:
Yep, Katy rocks! I'm sure she's the favorite for some. For me, she's tied with Willow for #3. Tracey and Jessie (#1 mother/daughter combo), Rachael (Ginger Queen), Katy and Willow (Late Bloomer/Top Cherry). But, I can see Nikki movin' up (because of the Ol' Lady thing). Rin has the potential to be extra special and.... wait, good thing MC lives in a hotel, huh? Oh, and what about the little runaway we just sent to Della and Stan - off limits or future Ol' Lady? So, many to do - so little time. :whistle:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I have to be honest.... i didn´t vote for any of the old LI´s. There are a few that got neglected pretty hard like Maria, Juanita and Oxana/Larisa and some i just want to see more of. Like Angel :love: or Rin.

Reactions: A.M.R. and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I have to be honest.... i didn´t vote for any of the old LI´s. There are a few that got neglected pretty hard like Maria, Juanita and Oxana/Larisa and some i just want to see more of. Like Angel :love: or Rin.
I feel ya, man. But, they can't all be LI's. Some are just side or secondary girls. Some might say the harem is already too big to manage. Whatever the limitation is for the dev, actually - since the more girls he writes in as LI's the more branches he has to maintain. At some point it gets too big to handle. Hehehehehe and that would be even more true if it were real. :devilish: It would be a helluva way to go though, eh? Having said all that, I too would love to see more of Angel and Rin. They both have great backstories that could easily be developed into more.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I feel ya, man. But, they can't all be LI's. Some are just side or secondary girls. Some might say the harem is already too big to manage. Whatever the limitation is for the dev, actually - since the more girls he writes in as LI's the more branches he has to maintain. At some point it gets too big to handle. Hehehehehe and that would be even more true if it were real. :devilish: It would be a helluva way to go though, eh? Having said all that, I too would love to see more of Angel and Rin. They both have great backstories that could easily be developed into more.
There can never be too many LI´s. Look at WMV: There are over 50 of em..... :Kappa: Oh wait.... That game went downhill pretty bad... :ROFLMAO:
Yeh, i get what you mean. But hey.... 1 or 2 more is always an option ;)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
There can never be too many LI´s. Look at WMV: There are over 50 of em..... :Kappa: Oh wait.... That game went downhill pretty bad... :ROFLMAO:
Yeh, i get what you mean. But hey.... 1 or 2 more is always an option ;)
Yep! And I will definitely cast a vote for Angel and Rin! :love:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
You people suck! :ROFLMAO: I totally forgot about that little shit, the third challenger Angel! Ryker even said he's going to have to watch that ass in more ways than just the obvious.(y)

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Hey OBD, I hate to admit it, but not even a case of beer will work with Mayor Limpdick's wife! After 5 minutes of thought I figured out how we could screw Mrs. Limpdick. A case of beer and a gloryhole! :cool:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Hey OBD, I hate to admit it, but not even a case of beer will work with Mayor Limpdick's wife! After 5 minutes of thought I figured out how we could screw Mrs. Limpdick. A case of beer and a gloryhole! :cool:
The mayor's wife we haven't met yet as far as I know. I think your thinking of the Mayor's mistress Tori(Bob's sister).

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes