Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
No Offence
I don't need to recheck the poll I was not refering to the most want favorite woman poll.
Which is a big list of women you pick your 5 most wanted from.

And btw despite what was mentioned I couldn't vote for the same girl 5 times.
I tried that for Rin so unless maybe you can revote by logging out and in 5 times?.
But that's beside the point.

I'm actually talking about the longshot poll with only 5 women on it thats Della, Tori, Mila, Simone and Barb.
this poll equates to meaning of who would you least like the MC to possibly fuck in later updates.

So I repeat its a who do you think is most unfuckable poll and since Barb at the time had Zero votes that implys the 28 that voted thought out of the list of women she was infact the most Fuckable.

I grant you It could just mean who is the least likeable for the MC to chat too in the next update's.
But come on seriously how likely is that.
And even if that where possible then the voters are still saying the would rather the MC talks to Barb over any of the others.

In which case I drop my claim the need glasses but keep my claim the need a SHRINK!.

Just Sayin.
No I understood the long shot poll as girls that have little to no chance of doing the horizontal mombo with the MC. If by chance one does get the chance which one would you like to have the opportunity.

He fixed the problem with voting five times on the same girl. You can now do that.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No I understood the long shot poll as girls that have little to no chance of doing the horizontal mombo with the MC. If by chance one does get the chance which one would you like to have the opportunity.

He fixed the problem with voting five times on the same girl. You can now do that.
You lost me at this point.
If by chance one does get the chance which one would you like to have the opportunity.

(Long Shot Poll) say's
"Polls have a 25-choice limit. These girls would be less likely for the MC to engage with at this time. Someone may fancy them anyway."

The "Someone may fancy them anyway.""
To me is just throw away comment because last time he did a fancy them poll two people voted that they would like to fuck Barb.

See now I don't know about you or anyone else but to me that says Vote for the one you would least like. which for me would mean all my votes would be Barb.

Just Sayin.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
What made you look the fact its talked about when Bob finds out Rin is gone one of them says one of the girls was out on the Fire Escape to smoke when she say Rin leave with a tall guy?.
I just thought it was through the window not actually walked out to smoke on the fire escape

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I just thought it was through the window not actually walked out to smoke on the fire escape
No she is actually out side stood on it pictures a bit hard to see and I missed it the first time but when she was mentioned I went and looked.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
No she is actually out side stood on it pictures a bit hard to see and I missed it the first time but when she was mentioned I went and looked.
I read so fast that i must of either paid no mind or glossed over it

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
You lost me at this point.
If by chance one does get the chance which one would you like to have the opportunity.

(Long Shot Poll) say's
"Polls have a 25-choice limit. These girls would be less likely for the MC to engage with at this time. Someone may fancy them anyway."

The "Someone may fancy them anyway.""
To me is just throw away comment because last time he did a fancy them poll two people voted that they would like to fuck Barb.

See now I don't know about you or anyone else but to me that says Vote for the one you would least like. which for me would mean all my votes would be Barb.

Just Sayin.
See I took it as a girl you really don't have a chance with at this time, but at a later date its possible. Hopefully, this is the way he's looking at it, because I think Mila is hot! :devilish:

Always like a little bit of meat on my ladies! :love:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Ok I gotta ask who here thinks the term "vote for Less likely to interact with" means the girl you vote for in a list of women the most unfuckable woman in that list?.
Well I have to ask is this poll anonymous? If not I think it should. If people think they want Barb as their top tier fuckable they will not vote yes if they will get backlash. Just saying.(for a friend:whistle:)

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Well I have to ask is this poll anonymous? If not I think it should. If people think they want Barb as their top tier fuckable they will not vote yes if they will get backlash. Just saying.(for a friend:whistle:)
All you see is total number of votes for each lady. Not who voted for who. That would be an epic meltdown. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Onetogo

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
As Runner17 kindly pointed out they are indeed anonymous you see the vote progress, number of votes but not who voted.
However please tell your Freind:whistle: if they allso want to vote Barb as fuckable I'm sorry but unfortunatly that poll is nolonger available.

:unsure:Personally I still maintain the two that voted Barb as Fuckable were Bob and Willie but I can't prove it.:devilish:

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So.... maybe tell your friend they can always claim they were talkin' 'bout a "hate fuck" - which has an automatic 50% backlash reduction. (y):rolleyes::whistle::devilish:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So.... maybe tell your friend they can always claim they were talkin' 'bout a "hate fuck" - which has an automatic 50% backlash reduction. (y):rolleyes::whistle::devilish:(y)
Not with me it doesn't. I would torture Barb and she would not survive the encounter. I would make certain of that. A hate fuck implies that you let her live afterward. Barb needs to die as does Bitch Bob and grandpa fucking Willie! All loyal Rogues should be making a vow to end all Minions, not fantasizing about fucking that nasty, disgusting, sick, twisted, diseased tweaker bitch Barb!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Not with me it doesn't. I would torture Barb and she would not survive the encounter. I would make certain of that. A hate fuck implies that you let her live afterward. Barb needs to die as does Bitch Bob and grandpa fucking Willie! All loyal Rogues should be making a vow to end all Minions, not fantasizing about fucking that nasty, disgusting, sick, twisted, diseased tweaker bitch Barb!
Hehehehe... once again... a reminder to all you adventurers out there... NEVER piss off Papa Phat!!!:devilish:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
no.

who do you mean? rin? no just hair dyed to look anime character, mc? no, spy? no, spy is just stickfigure showing that somebody is there.
Never saw that person the multiple times I played. They say if you don't stop you go blind. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Onetogo
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes