motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
No bro... totally over that asshat. The WTF was for some weird, totally off the wall comment by cxx! That wtf? was an actual request for even something resembling clarity. He made no sense at all.
Hahahaha....there are facepalms flyin' all over the place! You made a double post so, I thought I should make this one match the other one.... hehehehe I craaaaaack me up, man! c'mon, Phat, facepalm me, man... everybody's doin' it...o_O

• Wow
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hahahaha....there are facepalms flyin' all over the place! You made a double post so, I thought I should make this one match the other one.... hehehehe I craaaaaack me up, man! c'mon, Phat, facepalm me, man... everybody's doin' it...o_O
No, bro. I have far better things to do than playing mind games... Like playing actual games!:devilish: My internet keeps cutting out and I have to keep resetting it. That is what must've been the source of the double post. Anyway, I deleted both. Fuck that napalm facepalm bullshit. I have better shit to do with my limited daily allotment of reactions too, like likes on things I actually like. I'm just a crippled old fuck. So please, don't fuck with me. You are my friend and know full well that I love Long Road Home. Still don't know wtf cxx was talking about. Really... just let the bullshit die, man. Peace out, Phat

Reactions: motseer

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Sorry I missed all that but having read up the issue seems to be that the player/poster (I won't mention their name).
Seems to of been under the misunderstanding that the MC did all the hard work of improving and cleaning up the Fox Box with the sole intention of wanting to be the manager.

And had that been the case then they are correct it would be silly to then pass it onto Tracy despite her previous sucess at running the same type of business before even given the fact that the MC trusts Tracy and believe she is better suited to manage Fox Box.

But the thing is the MC and this is where I may slightly differ from the others and may be wrong but the MC cleaned up the Fox Box simply because at first he saw something that needed fixing the missrunning of the club but mainly the treatment of the girls there and he likes to fix things especially mistreament of females.

He did enjoy his job as Bouncer he enjoyed his work and improving conditions but he never aspired to run the place.
Infact the only reason he even considered it was Stan and Della and the girls wanted it.

Plus dureing his time as Bouncer he desided what he actually wanted was to be a Rogue.
As luck would have it Tracy came to visit had she not been there.
I honestly believe the MC would of relented under Stan and Della's pluss the girls pressure and reluctently accepted the Managers positions.
If for no other reason than to not offend all thoughs that want him to take the job.

So not surprisingly when they offered him Probi to join.
And what with Tracy being both there and accepted almost like family by Stan and Della.
The MC latched onto his one chance to avoid being manager so he sujested Tracy himself to run it.

To be brutally honest If you don't want a specific Job thats some f-kin smart thinking and maneuvering to get out of it.
And to still make it seem like your only doing whats best for every one and not just avoiding a job you don't want.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
No, bro. I have far better things to do than playing mind games... Like playing actual games!:devilish: My internet keeps cutting out and I have to keep resetting it. That is what must've been the source of the double post. Anyway, I deleted both. Fuck that napalm facepalm bullshit. I have better shit to do with my limited daily allotment of reactions too, like likes on things I actually like. I'm just a crippled old fuck. So please, don't fuck with me. You are my friend and know full well that I love Long Road Home. Still don't know wtf cxx was talking about. Really... just let the bullshit die, man. Peace out, Phat
I may be wrong about what cxx was stating, but my interpretation was one of your mind having to be in the gutter. Maybe the "I'm with you"(similar to a bromance).

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I may be wrong about what cxx was stating, but my interpretation was one of your mind having to be in the gutter. Maybe the "I'm with you"(similar to a bromance).
I was simply agreeing with him and the majority of us in the forum. I agree, on same side, same team... THAT kind of with you. SMH. He has the dirty mind in this situation... I have a dirty mind as well, just not in this instance... Peace out, Phat

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok I gotta ask who here thinks the term "vote for Less likely to interact with" means the girl you vote for in a list of women the most unfuckable woman in that list?.

Why do you ask well maybe my question to Dimitri57 on his patreon page may give you a clue as to why i'm asking.

"Please could you clarify are we voteing for who we would like to interact with or who we wouldn't as less likely to me infers who I don't want to fuck. but going on what I can see in this pole everyone thats voted sofar thinks Barbara is the most Shaggable while they wouldn't touch Tori or Mila with someone elses barge pole (cock)?. inwhich case no offence they all need fucking glasses."

I asked him this because out of 28 who have sofar voted.
most voted in order of most vote's to least (Tori Bob's sister, Mila Minion pole dancer, Della Rouge's queen, Simone ex Fox Box Bob's next victem for druggie/prostitute. and last of all with a total of no votes thats zero votes is Barbara Reba's bitch mom Willies woman and Bob's side piece.

Don't know about you but I'd fuck all the ones voted for many many times even all at the same time before killing myself to avoid fucking Barb's
So I gotta ask is it just me thinks they must fancy Barb out of the choices given and so as I said they need fucking glasses or a shrink?.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Ok I gotta ask who here thinks the term "vote for Less likely to interact with" means the girl you vote for in a list of women the most unfuckable woman in that list?.

Why do you ask well maybe my question to Dimitri57 on his patreon page may give you a clue as to why i'm asking.

"Please could you clarify are we voteing for who we would like to interact with or who we wouldn't as less likely to me infers who I don't want to fuck. but going on what I can see in this pole everyone thats voted sofar thinks Barbara is the most Shaggable while they wouldn't touch Tori or Mila with someone elses barge pole (cock)?. inwhich case no offence they all need fucking glasses."

most voted in order of most vote's to least (Tori Bob's sister, Mila Minion pole dancer, Della Rouge's queen, Simone ex Fox Box Bob's next victem for druggie/prostitute. and last of all with a total of no votes thats zero votes is Barbara Reba's bitch mom Willies woman and Bob's side piece.

Don't know about you but I'd fuck all the ones voted for many many times even all at the same time before killing myself to avoid fucking Barb's
So I gotta ask is it just me thinks they must fancy Barb out of the choices given and so as I said they need fucking glasses or a shrink?.
I hafta say...You would need to have a crippling case of blind and crazy to even want to look in Barb's direction. Well, maybe through a scope at about a thousand yards - feel me?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ok I gotta ask who here thinks the term "vote for Less likely to interact with" means the girl you vote for in a list of women is the most unfuckable woman in that list?.

Don't know about you but I'd fuck all ones voted for many many times even all at the same time before killing myself to avoid fucking Barb's
Hmmm... I would interpret the question as you did, my friend, it seems to ask who the poll participants think is the most "unfuckable" in the game. But, IDK for sure based on those results... I'd actually fuck Tori (Bob's sister the DA, right?) provided that I had sufficient cord to tie her up and a ball gag so as not to have to listen to her bullshit. Someone will need to remind me who Tori is before I can give an opinion on her. But, hands down, without a shadow of a doubt, unconditionally and unequivocally, the most "unfuckable" bitch in the entire game is.... Barb!!! That scene we had to sit through where Bob was meeting with Willie and Barb's naked ass and disgusting pussy were on display was enough to make me want to vomit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

• Haha

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I'd actually fuck Tori (Bob's sister the DA, right?) provided that I had sufficient cord to tie her up and a ball gag so as not to have to listen to her bullshit. Someone will need to remind me who Tori is before I can give an opinion on her.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Correct Tori is Bob's Sister.
For all all my fellow geriatric's out there these are the ones voted for so basically they have been picked as being less FUCKABLE than BARB's

Tori Bobs Sister and the Mayor's Assistant/Lover.
Tori.jpg

Mila Minion Thic Pole Bancer.
Mila.jpg
Simone X Fox Box and now Minion Pole Dancer and soon to be Drugged UP/prostitue.
Simone.jpg
Hope this helps refresh memorry's. P.S. if you need reminding who this last one is boy do you have memorry Issue's.
Della.jpg
Della the QUEEN of Rogue's.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
For all all my fellow geriatric's out there these are the ones voted for so basically they have been picked as being less FUCKABLE than BARB's

View attachment 2059040

View attachment 2059041
Simone X Fox Box and now Minion Pole Dancer and soon to be Drugged UP/prostitue.
View attachment 2059042
Hope this helps refresh memorry's.
Either the poll has been grossly misunderstood or.... well, sometimes there is no accounting for taste. (Or, in this case, lack thereof.)

• Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

View attachment 2059040

View attachment 2059041
View attachment 2059042
Hope this helps refresh memorry's. P.S. if you need reminding who this last one is boy do you have memorry Issue's.
View attachment 2059060
Della the QUEEN of Rogue's.
Either the poll has been grossly misunderstood or.... well, sometimes there is no accounting for taste. (Or, in this case, lack thereof.)
Tori is a royal bitch but still physically attractive. Mila and Simone are both rather attractive and decent girls (Simone just isn't too bright) I wouldn't kick either one of them out of bed. Their only fault is working for the wrong club. Della is the queen of my fantasies as well. I'd never disrespect or betray Stan or Della but a guy can dream, right?:devilish:

As for the poll, I have to chalk that up to poor choice of wording in the poll question causing mass misunderstanding combined with the generally low IQ and utter lack of taste among the general populous these days.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
On a semi-related topic. I think we need to start a "Save Simone" campaign before she really does get turned into the next Minion's unfortunate. Who's with me. (y) "OBD Save Simone" ... "OBD Save Simone" (y)
I think your heart is in the right place, my friend. But, I am on the fence about Simone. Part of me agrees with you, part of me says that she made her bed and now has to lie in it. Besides, do we really want her back now that she is strung out on her little "tweak smoothies"??? You know those things are dosed with crystal meth or something similar, right?

I don't want to say no to Simone but IDK...:unsure:

• Thinking Face

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
On a semi-related topic. I think we need to start a "Save Simone" campaign before she really does get turned into the next Minion's unfortunate. Who's with me. (y) "OBD Save Simone" ... "OBD Save Simone" (y)
I too will throw my hat in with you to save Simone. She should not be sent anywhere near those scumbag Minions.

S.O.S Save our Simone S.O.S Save our Simone S.O.S Save our Simone

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes