Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Ur welcome :) My pick was the third one aswell. the others don´t rly fit the stripclub vibe. 2 is close, but meh.... Dunno, i don´t rly like the top part. The Latex Halter and hot pants though? Yummie

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for sharing these images, my friend! ;)(y)

Okay... Here is where old Phat stands on the outfits... For what it's worth...:oops:

First: Image 3, outfit 3 in black is my favorite as well! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: Oh... and definitely NOT the pink and the red is a bit much too. The black is the clear winner in this trio.

Second: I like all of the options in image 4 however, Rai and Ashley need to swap styles of shorts. Rai's ass would look better in the shorter shorts and Ashley's ass would look better in the full hot pants. Cloe looks perfect in the skirt.:devilish:

Okay... now to shred the rest...

Image 2... Fox Box is a strip club, NOT a fucking brothel!!! None of those better win! The idea is to better outfit the cocktail servers and hopefully Ashley behind the bar as well, NOT to dress up a gaggle of cheap fucking hookers!:mad: Besides, if the girls WERE going with lingerie, it should be sexy lingerie NOT hideous whore wear!!! I mean for real... that shit looks like something Bonehead Bob would pick for his sluttiest slut bitches! Yuck! :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Image 1... WTF??? I thought the whole idea in getting new outfits was to DUMP the super nerdy, totally outdated, high waisted fugly plaid! No, no, no, no, no, no, NO!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Fuck NO!!! Those are all just as hideous as the pink and white bullshit the girls wear now! Absolutely NOT!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Image 5... Fox Box is not a sports bar. So, this is a total no as well. If Fox Box were a sports bar, the outfits in image 5 would make sense but not for a strip club... That said, Ashley looks especially hot in her touch football gear and can play wide receiver to my quarterback ANY day!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: (Yes, Ashley darling. Please wear that next time I visit:devilish: I'll make a pass you cannot miss!:devilish:)

Alright... Rave and Rant session over... Big thanks again to Wolfeszorn for the share! Kudos, my friend!;)(y)

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well actually I did pick 3 and especially pointed out Rachaels black set as my favourite because I thought it was perfect for what I imagine the waitresses of a Biker Strip Club might wear.
That just so happend could also double as bike ride home gear if they wanted I mean I know Rachael's not a biker chick.
But if you stuck a Rogue jacket on her while she's in that gear she wouldn't look out of place on the back of a I dunno say Elvira.
I also said I thought pic 2 looked like what Bob would have at his place.

But after that rather expressive Rave / Rant by Phat that I pretty much agreed with although maybe not so emphatically :cool:
i'm not gonna say which ones in the lead of the poll but as disapointing as it might be if the current winner won.
I'm definatly glad it overtook the choice that was in the lead when I voted :devilish:.

Just Sayin.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well actually I did pick 3 and especially pointed out Rachaels black set as my favourite because I thought it was perfect for what I imagine the waitresses of a Biker Strip Club might wear.
That just so happened could also double as bike ride home gear if they wanted I mean I know Rachael's not a biker chick.
But if you stuck a Rogue jacket on her while she's in that gear she wouldn't look out of place on the back of a I dunno say Elvira.
I also said I thought pic 2 looked like what Bob would have at his place.

But after that rather expressive Rave / Rant by Phat that I pretty much agreed with although maybe not so emphatically :cool:
I'm not gonna say which ones in the lead of the poll but as disappointing as it might be if the current winner won.
I'm definately glad it overtook the choice that was in the lead when I voted :devilish:.

Just Sayin.
Now you HAVE to say! You can't just say that it was disappointing, then NOT say what was disappointing!

What's leading now? Patreon won't take my debit

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Sorry I just wrote back to OBE on Patreon I wanted him to know I liked all of the options just obviously some more than others. And to whole heartedly agree with him on his point that as far as Racheal go's.
He actually used the words "look good in a Paper Bag" but that can be taken two ways in england.

I like to think I know what he meant :devilish: pretty sure it was "she would still be sexy wearing a Paper Sack".
As for the current leader of the poll lets just say it wouldn't look out of place in a learning eviroment.

Please don't shoot the messenger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: motseer

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
By the way can I just ask is it just me that thinks of the Minions Strip Clubs as just Strip Joints that happen to be run by Bikers.
And that the Fox Box is actually the only Biker Strip club/bar in the game?.

Just Curious.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Sorry I just wrote back to OBE on Patreon I wanted him to know I liked all of the options just obviously some more than others. And to whole heartedly agree with him on his point that as far as Racheal go's.
He actually used the words "look good in a Paper Bag" but that can be taken two ways in england.

I like to think I know what he meant :devilish: pretty sure it was "she would still be sexy wearing a Paper Sack".
As for the current leader of the poll lets just say it wouldn't look out of place in a learning eviroment.

Please don't shoot the messenger.
At least that's my second choice... Phat didn't like it but I think it would be an OK choice - but a distant second to the #1 of everyone who has commented here so far... just sayin'

By the way can I just ask is it just me that thinks of the Minions Strip Clubs as just Strip Joints that happen to be run by Bikers.
And that the Fox Box is actually the only Biker Strip club/bar in the game?.

Just Curious.
Hehehe... I get you, man. Even though it defies explaining... Things will change when the minions are no more and all their former clubs become part of a "Fox Box franchise". (y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
At least that's my second choice... Phat didn't like it but I think it would be an OK choice - but a distant second to the #1 of everyone who has commented here so far... just sayin'

Hehehe... I get you, man. Even though it defies explaining... Things will change when the minions are no more and all their former clubs become part of a "Fox Box franchise". (y)
My first suggestion was for little fox outfits, similar to what the Playboy bunnies wear with the bunny costumes... Just with a little fox tail and ears rather than the bunny look.

Nothing personal toward anyone here in forums. But, I really hate ALL of the choices in the first two images.

Peace out, Phat:oops:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Sorry everybody, just went on a rant about the outfit that is leading. Just shoot me if I ever walk into a strip bar and see everybody in school girl outfits. First Angel and now school girl outfits, must of made a wrong turn somewhere. :unsure:

3 nails the look!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sorry everybody, just went on a rant about the outfit that is leading. Just shoot me if I ever walk into a strip bar and see everybody in school girl outfits. First Angel and now school girl outfits, must of made a wrong turn somewhere. :unsure:

3 nails the look!
Love you brother!!! My sentiments exactly! Nerdy, high waisted plaid and zero cleavage!!! Why the fuck was that even an option? Dima gave us a great chapter 9 and then turned right around and stabs us right in the back with rancid outfit choices! I also agree that three is the best. I also like the fourth image as well. Those in image one and two should not even be up for consideration! The outfits in image five look too much like a sports bar theme. What the fuck is Dima thinking? Hell, IDK... Head shoved up his own ass, I think. What a sick, fucking joke!

Thanks Runner! Adventure ever on, Phat(y)

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Love you brother!!! My sentiments exactly! Nerdy, high waisted plaid and zero cleavage!!! Why the fuck was that even an option? Dima gave us a great chapter 9 and then turned right around and stabs us right in the back with rancid outfit choices! I also agree that three is the best. I also like the fourth image as well. Those in image one and two should not even be up for consideration! The outfits in image five look too much like a sports bar theme. What the fuck is Dima thinking? Hell, IDK... Head shoved up his own ass, I think. What a sick, fucking joke!

Thanks Runner! Adventure ever on, Phat(y)
Didn't mention 4, because I'm not sure Chloe can pull off any of the outfits. Can't let all that loving go to waste.

Reactions: PapaPhat

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
My first suggestion was for little fox outfits, similar to what the Playboy bunnies wear with the bunny costumes... Just with a little fox tail and ears rather than the bunny look.

Nothing personal toward anyone here in forums. But, I really hate ALL of the choices in the first two images.

Peace out, Phat:oops:
Take the vest from the first, add a jacket with tails like the second one and fishnets and heels - that's my idea of the perfect gentleman's club outfit.

Edit: Lose the bunny ears though... no Hefner wannabe's allowed.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Didn't mention 4, because I'm not sure Chloe can pull off any of the outfits. Can't let all that loving go to waste.
Hi Runner... I thought Cloe was cute in the middle #4 skirt. They could each have their choice of bottoms. For many men, Cloe is perfect as she is, right at the heavy edge between sexy, curvy and voluptuous and "Damn! She's fat!" I like Cloe in the skirt. She could even pull off the hot pants that Rai has on. The short bikini shorts that Ashley has on??? Cloe's ass would eat those for breakfast! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Take the vest from the first, add a jacket with tails like the second one and fishnets and heels - that's my idea of the perfect gentleman's club outfit.

Edit: Lose the bunny ears though... no Hefner wannabe's allowed.
You see... that is a great idea of interpreting the example and coming out with something sexy AND classy. Semper Fi, brother! I like that idea. Very sexy idea. Thanks.:devilish:(y)
Maybe little fox ears, not bunny ears. It's the Fox Box after all. Maybe the ears are optional... I can't see Ashley wearing ANY ears! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;););););):devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
I can just about hear Ash now... "You want me to wear fucking what? Aw hell no! No fucking way I'm wearing fox ears!!! Fuck off!!!" Sound about right??? Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Of course, Rai and Chloe would be all for it, especially Chloe.;) They give a unanimous, "They're SO CUTE!";)(y)

Anyway... just thinking out loud. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Oh jeez. What have i started? xD

But yeah. I agree. Schoolgirl outfits with no cleavage in a strip bar.... meh. Would fit great into a college themed VN. But in this case it just looks wrong. Dunno what the other voters were thinking.

I´m still going to stick with the black outfit. Or ever better, like Phat mentioned, Fox themed outfits with tails :love:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes