motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You see... that is a great idea of interpreting the example and coming out with something sexy AND classy. Semper Fi, brother! I like that idea. Very sexy idea. Thanks.:devilish:(y)
Maybe little fox ears, not bunny ears. It's the Fox Box after all. Maybe the ears are optional... I can't see Ashley wearing ANY ears! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;););););):devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
I can just about hear Ash now... "You want me to wear fucking what? Aw hell no! No fucking way I'm wearing fox ears!!! Fuck off!!!" Sound about right??? Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Of course, Rai and Chloe would be all for it, especially Chloe.;) They give a unanimous, "They're SO CUTE!";)(y)

Anyway... just thinking out loud. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
hehehe... foxy ears and foxy tux tails at the Fox Box... ya talked me into it, bro!! :whistle:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally, I'm leaning more towards outfit 1, 3 (black), or 4. I noticed someone complain about outfit 1, but considering these are the uniforms only for the servers, I'm thinking a more modest look might suit better for the non-performing parts of the staff, or there might be endless harassment of the servers (which gives more work to MC and other security/bouncers that will come in later).

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
You see... that is a great idea of interpreting the example and coming out with something sexy AND classy. Semper Fi, brother! I like that idea. Very sexy idea. Thanks.:devilish:(y)
Maybe little fox ears, not bunny ears. It's the Fox Box after all. Maybe the ears are optional... I can't see Ashley wearing ANY ears! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;););););):devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
I can just about hear Ash now... "You want me to wear fucking what? Aw hell no! No fucking way I'm wearing fox ears!!! Fuck off!!!" Sound about right??? Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Of course, Rai and Chloe would be all for it, especially Chloe.;) They give a unanimous, "They're SO CUTE!";)(y)

Anyway... just thinking out loud. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
I'm indulging Phat's wet dream...
uniform test 9.jpg
I forgot about these uniforms. They are for Gen 3 so I had to convert them to Gen 8. Rachael has only the ears and tails added to her outfit. IMHO they are a bit cheezie... Chloe could pull it off, but Ashely would quit before wearing it. :ROFLMAO:

I've been amused reading the banter back and forth about the uniforms. My fav was the football uniform but that was tied to a possible name change for the club. Remember, the Fox Box is due for a major face lift and remodel. There have been statements about what type of club people like. We'll see who's wishes will win the day... :cool:

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Nice but I personally think just the black with the boots maybe lose the tail keep the ears.
Its safer you don't want a waitress spilling drinks because a drunk customer grabs or pulls the tail.
Plus I'm hopeing the MC can charm Ashely into just the ears:devilish:.

I like the American football too but could you really risk them wearing difrent colour uniforms.
I know you Americans can be as passionate about your teams as us Brits are about ours.
So wouldn't it be just like an English Strip Club trying English football kit's.
Which would just end up a blood bath especially after the customers have had a few drinks.:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Nice but I personally think just the black with the boots maybe lose the tail keep the ears.
Its safer you don't want a waitress spilling drinks because a drunk customer grabs or pulls the tail.
Plus I'm hopeing the MC can charm Ashely into just the ears:devilish:.

I like the American football too but could you really risk them wearing difrent colour uniforms.
I know you Americans can be as passionate about your teams as us Brits are about ours.
So wouldn't it be just like an English Strip Club trying English football kit's.
Which would just end up a blood bath especially after the customers have had a few drinks.:unsure:
I wouldn't match our most rabid NFL football fanatics against English football hooligans. We'd get our arses kicked... :(

The ears and tails seem dated to me. If the story was set back in the 60's the tails and ears would work. That being said, they would be a big hit if the club was in present day Japan! Nya.. :ROFLMAO:

FYI, when mentioned about people's opinion about the style of the club, I meant in-game conversations not on the thread.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Take the vest from the first, add a jacket with tails like the second one and fishnets and heels - that's my idea of the perfect gentleman's club outfit.
hehehe... foxy ears and foxy tux tails at the Fox Box... ya talked me into it, bro!!
Plus I'm hoping the MC can charm Ashely into just the ears:devilish:.

Which would just end up a blood bath especially after the customers have had a few drinks.
I forgot about these uniforms. They are for Gen 3 so I had to converted them to Gen 8. Rachael has only the ears and tails added to her outfit. IMHO they are a bit cheezie... Chloe could pull it off, but Ashely would quit before wearing it. :ROFLMAO:

I've been amused reading the banter back and forth about the uniforms. My fav was the football uniform but that was tied to a possible name change for the club. Remember, the Fox Box is due for a major face lift and remodel. There have been statements about what type of club people like. We'll see who's wishes will win the day...
First off, Ashley in the touch football gear or the #3 outfit in the #3 image, the black lacey number, THOSE are wet dream material. I'm not into "furries."

Secondly, I'm with LWtbo... drop the long, drunk magnet tail and keep the ears. Motseer's vision of tux tails with my suggestion for the bow tie collar is a much better tail idea. The idea was to elevate the girls to sexy, elegant and classy with just a touch of fun and cute. I like the ears you showed. The tail? Not so much...:unsure:

I just noticed that I missed a quote... Wolfeszorn said, "I agree. Schoolgirl outfits with no cleavage in a strip bar.... meh. Would fit great into a college themed VN. But in this case it just looks wrong. Dunno what the other voters were thinking." Which brings me to my next point... What the literal FUCK are you thinking, brother!!! Schoolgirl outfits and lingerie so sleezy that Bob's girls would refuse to wear it??? FUCK THAT!!! Yes, I am in berserker, mace blunt honesty mode right now and I'm NOT alone! I am, however, the most pissed off about these proposed changes.

The Fox Box needs to stay the Fox Box. No self respecting gentleman's club owner would ever use a schoolgirl theme or a sports bar theme. Neither option is a good idea. Just fix the burned out "F" in the neon sign out front, class up the interior (including classy outfits rather than twisted fetish shit) and add the kitchen you proposed. THAT is the direction needed to make Fox Box a success... NOT candy sucking schoolgirls or gridiron girls or the Jox Box.

Remember, this gentleman's club is owned by the president and ol'lady of an outlaw biker club, not fucking Ned Flanders (image one outfits) or Bad Bob (image two outfits.) Drop the high waisted, no cleavage schoolgirl shit, the super slut lingerie and the football themed bullshit and make a whole new set of choices if need be. The sports team theme will lead to division between fans. I've seen it before. Another dev posted some images of his girls in team specific outfits once and the sports debate raged hot and heavy for well over a week! I have not seen any such bonus images on that forum since. It was a bad idea. The outfits in images three and four are good. The rest need to be rethought or simply dropped.

However, I would still be game to have Ashley invite MC for Sunday football wearing only the top and shorts she has on in image 5. We would start on the couch with the game on but after two nachos and half a beer they are too busy kissing to give a fuck about sports which leads to foreplay on the couch until MC mounts Ash on his cock like a hood ornament and totes her off to bed still mounted...

Anyway... I'll stop ranting here. Just know that I am pissed and sorely disappointed by the "choices" in the first two images and bewildered by the thought of turning the Fox Box into the Jox Box. I stand by all I have said, 100%. I always tell you what I think with mace blunt honesty. So, whether I am utterly pissed over a poor choice like the majority of the outfits or extremely pleased like I was with chapter nine, you will always know my mind and can trust that the high praise and raging rants are all equally true.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:oops:

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 2086901
I forgot about these uniforms. They are for Gen 3 so I had to convert them to Gen 8. Rachael has only the ears and tails added to her outfit. IMHO they are a bit cheezie... Chloe could pull it off, but Ashely would quit before wearing it. :ROFLMAO:

I've been amused reading the banter back and forth about the uniforms. My fav was the football uniform but that was tied to a possible name change for the club. Remember, the Fox Box is due for a major face lift and remodel. There have been statements about what type of club people like. We'll see who's wishes will win the day... :cool:
My two cents Rachael with the fox years and the black leather uniform is the absolute best, imho, take the tail out and she's beyond perfection.
But since my vote doesn't count I will still enjoy whatever uniform will win, in the end I'm more interested in who's inside them than anything else.. ;) (y)

• Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
My two cents Rachael with the fox years and the black leather uniform is the absolute best, imho, take the tail out and she's beyond perfection.
But since my vote doesn't count I will still enjoy whatever uniform will win, in the end I'm more interested in who's inside them than anything else.. ;) (y)
I agree on your outfit choice, my friend.:cool:(y)

However, I will not be so amicable should anything from image one or two win the pimple headed patreon poll. In fact, I will be pissed enough to rant a blue streak until they change again. The current pink and white outfits are hideous. To replace them with something equally hideous would break my heart.
Peace out, Phat;)(y)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

However, I will not be so amicable should anything from image one or two win the pimple headed patreon poll. In fact, I will be pissed enough to rant a blue streak until they change again. The current pink and white outfits are hideous. To replace them with something equally hideous would break my heart.
Peace out, Phat;)(y)
I honestly agree with you my friend it would be less enjoyable honestly, but I trust Dimitri and the voters enough to think that they will choose the best option in the end. ;) (y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

Peace out, Phat;)(y)
The only choice that the Football uniform is beating is the existing one that has zero votes...

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I honestly agree with you my friend it would be less enjoyable honestly, but I trust Dimitri and the voters enough to think that they will choose the best option in the end. ;) (y)
It's kind of fun to trigger a Phat tantrum... :p

I use the polls to test the pulse, it's not a slam dunk that whichever wins will be what is used. :cool:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
God Damit Dimitri57 Why'd you have to tell him I was enjoying the rants :devilish:.

Yes Phat seems some voters either saw sense (most likely option) or they actually took note of my ramblings on the poll page in Patreon.
Unifom 3 must of overtaken 1 this morning.
But I wasn't gonna say because 1 incase it jinxed it and 2 because thinking 1 was still winning was pissing Phat off so much:devilish:.
:whistle::)

Last edited:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
View attachment 2086901

Somebody refresh my friggin mind! :cautious:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes