LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Wouldn't worry Runner17 think the ears stay at work.
They'd be far too easy to loose with the wind from riding a bike and too easy to misplace and lose if taken home.
So aint nobody geting on a bike for riding wearing them unless its round the Back of the Fox Box.
To ride like Jessy did in them woods on her solo bike ride :devilish:.

:unsure:Well technically you are right LostTacos
But since thier job description is a persson employed by a nightclub or similar establishment to prevent troublemakers.
And other unwanted people entering or to eject them from the premises.

You wouldn't really stick Fox Ears on them becuse as cute as it may be.
It would tend to ruin their image as some not to mess with which is Kinda the point of Bouncers.
I'm sure much to the MC's relief.

As amusing as it might look and it would but unfortunately a biker wearing them.
Would end up in prison since he'd constantlty be fighting.
because lets face it no one would take him seriously.
And that would then bring far to much unwanted official attention to the Rogue's.
Which to paraphrase Momma Della "It's not good for business"

Sorry to dissapoint.:cool:

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
One with Tracy

View attachment 2089108

Tracy looks good in her manager's outfit IMHO :devilish:
Wow!!! Meet my new desktop screensaver! Hot DAMN!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

I think Tracey, Ashley and MC need to have an immediate senior "staff meeting" ASAP!!! Girls... meet staff... Staff... meet girls... hard, fast and continuously!!! Stuffing the foxes boxes with a whole lotta love!!!

Tracey was hiding that surprise during the vote! Welcome back sweetheart! You look fabulous!!!

Classy, sexy and biker themed... Perfection!

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

• Love
Reactions: Onetogo and motseer
Nov 19, 2021
Wouldn't worry Runner17 think the ears stay at work.
They'd be far too easy to loose with the wind from riding a bike and too easy to misplace and lose if taken home.
So aint nobody geting on a bike for riding wearing them unless its round the Back of the Fox Box.
To ride like Jessy did in them woods on her solo bike ride :devilish:.

:unsure:Well technically you are right LostTacos
But since thier job description is a persson employed by a nightclub or similar establishment to prevent troublemakers.
And other unwanted people entering or to eject them from the premises.

You wouldn't really stick Fox Ears on them becuse as cute as it may be.
It would tend to ruin their image as some not to mess with which is Kinda the point of Bouncers.
I'm sure much to the MC's relief.

As amusing as it might look and it would but unfortunately a biker wearing them.
Would end up in prison since he'd constantlty be fighting.
because lets face it no one would take him seriously.
And that would then bring far to much unwanted official attention to the Rogue's.
Which to paraphrase Momma Della "It's not good for business"

Sorry to dissapoint.:cool:
Yeah, I know. But it would still be amazing to beat the shit out of people or even kill them with those goofy fox ears trying to reassure them that you're a retarded wimp who is wearing fox ears to simp for all the women that would neeeeever be interested in him. Haha. And suddenly he shatters their skull against the bar. Or he slams the dude's face into some bottles that they just broke. Or whatever else happens. Blood is spraying. Bones are breaking. All while he's kicking ass and the theme song "What Does the Fox Say" play in the background.

And suddenly the girls call him Fox Man. And he becomes a super hero and talks with an ultra-gravelly voice and goes on about how his parents were killed after seeing a movie and how he dedicated his life to stopping crime in Gotham City. Oh wait. Where did I hear all that before?

But yeah. Driving around on the Foxcycle while firing machine guns at those no good rival clan sons of bitches. Hell yeah. Take your hacker girlfriend and use her like Oracle or something. She can chime in and tell you how best to take fuckers out. Meanwhile your Fox Family has all kinds of skills and bad ass abilities to wreck havoc as well. You know...I smell spin-off. It's not the story we asked for, but the one we deserve. :p

Yeah. I'm bored as hell, dude. -_-

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You all remember when Tracey, Jessie and Brooke have the foursome with MC and Tracey tells Brooke to call her "Mistress Tracey"? The new uniforms (especially Tracey's) got me thinkin' OBD should revive that as part of her "official title" at the Fox Box. Any takers?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
You all remember when Tracey, Jessie and Brooke have the foursome with MC and Tracey tells Brooke to call her "Mistress Tracey"? The new uniforms (especially Tracey's) got me thinkin' OBD should revive that as part of her "official title" at the Fox Box. Any takers?
Wouldn't that be called a Madam ? but i believe correct me if im wrong but women who were called mistress or madam in any business was in a whore house ? and i doubt a strip joint if a whore house or a brothel.

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Wouldn't that be called a Madam ? but i believe correct me if im wrong but women who were called mistress or madam in any business was in a whore house ? and i doubt a strip joint if a whore house or a brothel.
You're correct that the "madam" is usually a woman who runs a brothel. The title "Mistress" has overtones of dominance but was originally the female form of Master with all of its connotations. Mistress and Master also evolved later into Mr. and Miss or Mrs. In the case of Tracey and the "Long Road Home" story I think it would be more of a sign of respect from the girls to the new manager of the Fox Box and carries a bit of story history for her as well.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Tracey is dom over Brooke, yes. However, she is sub to MC and not a dom over anyone but Brooke. So, I just don't see it. As manager, Tracey is in charge but I cannot see her on some mistress power trip at work. Pretty sure that breaks her character as she is written, brother. Yes, she was dominant with Brooke but have you seen a single instance in game where she has done that since? I haven't seen that at all.
Semper Fi and Adventure ever on brother, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: motseer

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Actually not sure if memorry serves right here but although Tracy did only Dom Brooke.
I'm fairly sure she said its not the first time she has played a dominatrice role.
So girls calling her Mistress isn't total out of the relms of possibillity.:unsure:

But she has not shown any interest is showing any dominent aproach to any of the girls she has met since moveing there.
So highly out of place really I just don't think it fits in this case.
She acts more like a friend a mom and big sister than any would be strict boss.
Especially when Della told the girls Tracy was to be the new manager.:love:

The only one that has sofar shown any Dom tendencies in the Fox Box is Reba and very few of us apreaciate that.:devilish:
Now don't get me wrong Tracy is no push over.
And no doubt anyone messing with the club would be in for a Hard time (And not in a good way).:eek:
That said if any of the girl showed submissive tendencies Mistress Tracy would soon make a Reappearance.
But only If the MC asked for her to be that is!.:cool:

So have to disapoint you motseer but I'm kinda in agreement with Phat in this case.
The girls at the Fox Box calling her Mistress doesn't really make any sense.
They far more likely to call Tracy Momma T than Mistress and even that seems unlikely.:unsure:

least thats my opinion.
Just Sayin.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tracey is dom over Brooke, yes. However, she is sub to MC and not a dom over anyone but Brooke. So, I just don't see it. As manager, Tracey is in charge but I cannot see her on some mistress power trip at work. Pretty sure that breaks her character as she is written, brother. Yes, she was dominant with Brooke but have you seen a single instance in game where she has done that since? I haven't seen that at all.
Semper Fi and Adventure ever on brother, Phat:cool:(y)
I wasn't really going for the "Dom" thing, Phat. Dominatrix is not one of my things. But, rather, as a sort of managerial title. "Miss Tracey", "Mistress Tracey" are just evolutions of the same title. They each can have MANY connotations - some of which stem from the pre-civil war American South. Anyway, enough of the etymology lesson. Just thought it sounded cool myself. NM

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Actually not sure if memorry serves right here but although Tracy did only Dom Brooke.
I'm fairly sure she said its not the first time she has played a dominatrice role.
So girls calling her Mistress isn't total out of the relms of possibillity.:unsure:

But she has not shown any interest is showing any dominent aproach to any of the girls she has met since moveing there.
So highly out of place really I just don't think it fits in this case.
She acts more like a friend a mom and big sister than any would be strict boss.
Especially when Della told the girls Tracy was to be the new manager.:love:

The only one that has sofar shown any Dom tendencies in the Fox Box is Reba and very few of us apreaciate that.:devilish:
Now don't get me wrong Tracy is no push over.
And no doubt anyone messing with the club would be in for a Hard time (And not in a good way).:eek:
That said if any of the girl showed submissive tendencies Mistress Tracy would soon make a Reappearance.
But only If the MC asked for her to be that is!.:cool:

So have to disapoint you motseer but I'm kinda in agreement with Phat in this case.
The girls at the Fox Box calling her Mistress doesn't really make any sense.
They far more likely to call Tracy Momma T than Mistress and even that seems unlikely.:unsure:

least thats my opinion.
Just Sayin.
Again, I wasn't going for the Dom aspect of the title. I get why you guys took it that way, though. It was that (in a playful sort of way) in the scene I mentioned. I was going for more of a "Miss Tracey" the head manager or even "headmistress" sort of thing. Momma is already taken for Della. Several of the girls have referred to her as "Momma Della". And, as RetroCodex pointed out, "madam" is more of a title for a woman who runs a brothel. Anyway, it was just a thought...

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Actually motseer I'd guessed how you meant it but it was easyer to explain why it didn't seem appropriate useing the Do association.

The Dom aspect unfortunatly is what Mistress is associated with in most societies these days.
But I used that to try and point out that Mistress would be out of place in the Fox Box.
Other times Mistress makes sence can be
She is a Private School governess.
She owns slave's.
And occasionally she's an odd stuck up bitch with a superiorite complex that happends to employ servants and will insist on it.
Otherwise it is not normally used in any other profession that I can think of atleast not these days.

And although I used it as an example of a more fitting tittle for Fox Box given how Tracy treats the girl's.
I disagree with the can't use it they allready have a Mamma Della argument.
Even if they already call one matriarchal woman Momma out of respect.
It is just as reasonable an assumption is it not? that they are just as likely to be inclined to call another motherly female they respectand and is their boss.
Also somthing like mom or momma and then to differentiate it by possibly calling the lessa of the two hierarchical women Tracy.
Something like Momma T when they are together with Della and Momma Tracy when Della isn't around?.

Pesonally I wouldn't call my female boss mistress unless it said I had too in my contract.
I have called one Mom before.
But then I was friend with her kids before I worked for her and used to call her mom when I played at their house.
She was not best please'd to start with.
Especially when some of the others started copying me by doing it too.
but after she realised we were doing it out respect and not just taking the piss.
And didn't call her that while she was dealing with her collegues and bosses she evenchally started to enjoy it.

But thats just my opinon on why Mistress don't seem right in this case.
P.S. of corse in a bedroom enviroment and wearing her Fox Box uniform Mistress can work
But I think Miss Tracy works better like "come here a moment Miss Tracy and take some Dick...tation" .:devilish:

Disclaimer: this is still strictly only my opinion.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I wasn't really going for the "Dom" thing, Phat. Dominatrix is not one of my things. But, rather, as a sort of managerial title. "Miss Tracey", "Mistress Tracey" are just evolutions of the same title. They each can have MANY connotations - some of which stem from the pre-civil war American South. Anyway, enough of the etymology lesson. Just thought it sounded cool myself. NM
Miss Tracey... I get it and I like it. :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Mistress almost immediately takes on a sexual connotation these days but Miss Tracey fits her perfectly. :) Even though we meet Tracey and Jessica in Kansas, I always imagined Tracey being from the south, likely Georgia by the way she calls us "sugar." That is very much a Georgia girl thing to say. :)

Pretty sure MC should just call her "boss" at work harkening back to his military covert ops days. TBH, I'm surprised he doesn't use that reference for Stan and Della when they are giving him instructions as you likely know that is how ops team members refer to the team leader rather than rank, just as they use code names rather than their actual names for security and secrecy. MC was deep in that world so I highly doubt that a mere three years in Leavenworth were enough for him to lose it. In fact, he likely called all the guards boss which would've reinforced it.

Anyway... Tracey already had her introductory staff meeting so the point is likely moot now, opportunity missed. Same goes for MC using "boss" because if it were the case he should've started back at the prison, calling the guards boss and Miss Tracey ma'am. MC has been using "sir" and "ma'am" which is also certainly appropriate for former military personnel.

Semper Fi, brother. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

• Angry
Reactions: motseer and Balu83

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Miss Tracey... I get it and I like it. :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Mistress almost immediately takes on a sexual connotation these days but Miss Tracey fits her perfectly. :) Even though we meet Tracey and Jessica in Kansas, I always imagined Tracey being from the south, likely Georgia by the way she calls us "sugar." That is very much a Georgia girl thing to say. :)

Pretty sure MC should just call her "boss" at work harkening back to his military covert ops days. TBH, I'm surprised he doesn't use that reference for Stan and Della when they are giving him instructions as you likely know that is how ops team members refer to the team leader rather than rank, just as they use code names rather than their actual names for security and secrecy. MC was deep in that world so I highly doubt that a mere three years in Leavenworth were enough for him to lose it. In fact, he likely called all the guards boss which would've reinforced it.

Anyway... Tracey already had her introductory staff meeting so the point is likely moot now, opportunity missed. Same goes for MC using "boss" because if it were the case he should've started back at the prison, calling the guards boss and Miss Tracey ma'am. MC has been using "sir" and "ma'am" which is also certainly appropriate for former military personnel.

Semper Fi, brother. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Hehe, yeah, MC is never gonna call a prison guard "Boss". No matter what, no matter when. I like how OBD writes him as a respectful person. It's not surprising for his character. I'm nearly 50 years out from my military service and I'm still squared away and will be till I drop. I think it could still be appropriate for MC to call Tracey "Boss" at work. He'll be helping establish her authority. I like "Miss Tracey" for the girls to use. It could be at MC's suggestion to further help establish her. Anyway, glad you got what I was trying for. We'll see what OBD comes up with - I'm sure it will be good. And mostly - Damn she looks good in that outfit!!! Semper Fi, Phat. (y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hehe, yeah, MC is never gonna call a prison guard "Boss". No matter what, no matter when. I like how OBD writes him as a respectful person. It's not surprising for his character. I'm nearly 50 years out from my military service and I'm still squared away and will be till I drop. I think it could still be appropriate for MC to call Tracey "Boss" at work. He'll be helping establish her authority. I like "Miss Tracey" for the girls to use. It could be at MC's suggestion to further help establish her. Anyway, glad you got what I was trying for. We'll see what OBD comes up with - I'm sure it will be good. And mostly - Damn she looks good in that outfit!!! Semper Fi, Phat. (y)
That last image that included Tracey made me want to make a Tracey/Ashley sandwich with MC as the meat!!!:devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: Onetogo and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
That last image that included Tracey made me want to make a Tracey/Ashley sandwich with MC as the meat!!!:devilish:
Damn, I'm stuffed from Katy and Willow snacks all afternoon. Now, you're makin' me hungry again. :oops: So much for eating sensibly. (y) But whatta way ta go... :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I wouldn't go with official title, but I do know that strippers have certain themes they role-play during a strip session. Having Tracy do a one on one with the MC with the place cleared out with Tracy coming down the pole FlickeringAssuredJunebug-max-1mb.gif

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I wouldn't go with official title, but I do know that strippers have certain themes they role-play during a strip session. Having Tracy do a one on one with the MC with the place cleared out with Tracy coming down the pole View attachment 2092248
How bloody dare you! are you calling my beloved Tracy a Stripper.:mad:
:unsure:Oh wait yeh she used to be one Erm ok carry on.:whistle:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes