ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
I gotta ask how is the Update Shedule from Long Road Home? 3-4 months?

I know those kind of question sucks.

found out about the game with 0.9. and love it (Mainly because of Story,Rai & Nikki) so i'm a bit excited.

sorry in advance if the question annoys you guys.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

found out about the game with 0.9. and love it (Mainly because of Story,Rai & Nikki) so i'm a bit excited.

No worries, my new friend.;) I've been following Long Road Home since around chapter 3 but don't clock OBD's updates by my calendar. I can say that they are fairly regular, maybe every three months, give or take. Some things I can say to assure you, OBD faithfully works on this game regularly and makes more progress than most, if not all, other devs I follow. He is a one man band, doing the work of a small team all by himself. He's a game developing machine!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Another thing that you can bank on is that the new content will always be substantial and worth taking the DL to play. Compared to other AVN titles I follow that struggle to provide even 20 minutes of new game play every few months, OBD delivers the full horsepower of both cylinders in his big bore Harley Davidson. Yes, OBD rides Harley Davidson himself. So, this story comes from a place of honesty and integrity, even though there are quite a few fantasy elements included, like the full on harem concept. You are in good company here as your fellow fans are die hard, true blue fiends for this kind of story. So, to give you the short answer... without promising specific delivery dates, Dimitri (OBD) delivers substantial updates every few months without fail that are well worth the wait.:devilish: Hope that helps you, friend.(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
No worries, my new friend.;) I've been following Long Road Home since around chapter 3 but don't clock OBD's updates by my calendar. I can say that they are fairly regular, maybe every three months, give or take. Some things I can say to assure you, OBD faithfully works on this game regularly and makes more progress than most, if not all, other devs I follow. He is a one man band, doing the work of a small team all by himself. He's a game developing machine!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Another thing that you can bank on is that the new content will always be substantial and worth taking the DL to play. Compared to other AVN titles I follow that struggle to provide even 20 minutes of new game play every few months, OBD delivers the full horsepower of both cylinders in his big bore Harley Davidson. Yes, OBD rides Harley Davidson himself. So, this story comes from a place of honesty and integrity, even though there are quite a few fantasy elements included, like the full on harem concept. You are in good company here as your fellow fans are die hard, true blue fiends for this kind of story. So, to give you the short answer... without promising specific delivery dates, Dimitri (OBD) delivers substantial updates every few months without fail that are well worth the wait.:devilish: Hope that helps you, friend.(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Amen to all that, bro. In fact I could tell our new guy that I use OBD's updates to adjust my calendar. If it says 3 months and two weeks have passed - I just roll it back 'cause I know OBD is never late!!! Jus' sayin'. Hehehehehehe o_O:devilish: mot's out...

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat and Tulrek

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Nice avatar!!! Rachael is such a ginger babe!! :love:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
If I'm correct Episode 9 was his longest creation due to the amount of information stuffed in the beast. For me, a long time supporter of OBD I figure the 4-5 month range due to the amount of information put into an episode and for him to still have a personal life. Never seen one of his supporters push him to get out an episode. We all figure when he's ready, he'll release the episode. (y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If I'm correct Episode 9 was his longest creation due to the amount of information stuffed in the beast. For me, a long time supporter of OBD I figure the 4-5 month range due to the amount of information put into an episode and for him to still have a personal life. Never seen one of his supporters push him to get out an episode. We all figure when he's ready, he'll release the episode. (y)
Yeah... it's like 9 plus a 10A all in one! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Tried to think if there is anything I'm disappointed with at this point of the game, surprisingly the one great thing about the game is also causing a minor disappointment. When OBD offered such a wide range of ladies to choose from, some got lost in the shuffle.

For me the variety and different looks created a lot of appeal, Latino's, Russian sweeties, Tracy with the country touch (dialogue). I'm interested to see how OBD handles the number of ladies in the game. Personally, Maria in leather and with a fiery attitude, hell yeah! At this point its more a pipe dream.

Understanding, there is still more to come, but a smoking hot fiery Latino on the back of a bike, it's a nice way to finish daydreaming at work. :ROFLMAO:

OBD that corner your painting yourself into, is getting kind of tight. :cool:

P.S. Still waiting for that next lady, always love a woman in uniform.

Reactions: motseer and A.M.R.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hey, just started the game for the first time and got a question or 2 about how to progress the game.

While i was playing i assumed the blue choices were good choices (the ones you should pick in order to progress the game) and red choices were the bad ones leading to a bad ending or something along those lines (like losing a girl or something)

But then, i got confused by some of the choices so i came here and tried looking for an answer and i think im even more confused now?

From what i've read, i must pick the red choices to continue the game? (blue leading to an early ending?) Red being disrespect? I dont get it ...

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hey, just started the game for the first time and got a question or 2 about how to progress the game.

While i was playing i assumed the blue choices were good choices (the ones you should pick in order to progress the game) and red choices were the bad ones leading to a bad ending or something along those lines (like losing a girl or something)

But then, i got confused by some of the choices so i came here and tried looking for an answer and i think im even more confused now?

From what i've read, i must pick the red choices to continue the game? (blue leading to an early ending?) Red being disrespect? I dont get it ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018

No its more like the Blue choices good choices and the red choices are the naughtier choices IE. more sex content for one.
There are no really bad choices unless you count the JD choice as bad.
You can pick all blue as long as you pick the Red Kill JD choice I believe and thats really the only choice that matters for progressing.

How you handle JD decides if you get to really progress the game or not.
The prison choice is the goody two shoes answer and wont progress you past the family guy ending.

Don't forget JD is a Paedophile, a Predator, a Blackmailer and a Rapist If you didn't choose to kill him firstly why not and secondly go back and pick it.
After you progress the only options are mostly red anyway for now the Dev has scraped blue.
No Choice is a bad choice just remeber you sometime need to do questionable things for good reasons and you should be ok.

Oh and don't go against your new family the Rogues or you get what you deserve.

Hope this helps

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020

The game is based on motorcycle clubs, where the club comes first. Additionally, everybody has each others backs with no secrets. Respect is not given but earned. There will be circumstances where the MC has to do task, where society finds it distasteful, but within the club its law. Men rule the hierarchy and the ladies understand this. So essentially your playing a darker path to some people. Just remember your earning that respect as you play through the game. The MC isn't the top dog at this point, but earning his stripes.

Can't play as a total nice guy but an alpha with the attitude.

Clear as mud! :ROFLMAO:

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021

The first few lines of the walkthrough actually gives you a good idea of what choices to pick in general:

Code:
Choice Colors,

Choices highlighted "Red" gain respect point
Choices highlighted "Blue" gain disrespect point
Choices highlighted "Pink" gain affinity point with character

General hint. Be honest with The Rogues. Be nice or generous with the girls.
As a general rule, for the most/best content, go for the following choices, in priority order: pink choices (gain affinity with a LI/character), red choices (for gaining respect), the most honest and/or generous choices, and finally, whatever you like (your personal preference).

Quick heads-up, when given the choice of what to do with JD, turn him in to the police for the early "good guy" ending, or kill him to continue the story, with Jessy joining you on your road trip to the next town.

That walkthrough document itself pretty much "starts" after you get to the new town, and some time after you've started working at the bar.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

When you get to the scene with MC, Jessy and Tracey in the car discussing what to do about JD...

Adventure ever on new friend, Phat:cool:(y)

code991

Aug 21, 2021
You can pick all blue as long as you pick the Red Kill JD choice I believe and thats really the only choice that matters for progressing.

When you get to the scene with MC, Jessy and Tracey in the car discussing what to do about JD...

Thank you thats all i needed to know :)

Also many thanks to the others for your replies, helped a ton! Cheers!

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Six months to go from 8.0 to 9.0, meaning we have to wait 5-6 more months for 10.0 *cry*.

Good game VN btw.

edit: fixed game into VN

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes