Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
The update was great but there are too many mares in MC's stables. So now most of the updates revolve around banging each girl at least once, which is fine but on the other hand there is less time for the biking gangs war.
That said, I want to bang Bad Bob's girlfriend.
The last two episodes seem to be a culmination of events to me (including the girls). Truthfully, I'm hoping OBD now gets back to the biker gang war story (which is my enjoyment) and the girls continue to add the antics and eroticism that helps round out the story. Understanding that some of these ladies have important parts to play in the main events (like Rai's family).

Reactions: Ragnar and PapaPhat

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
OBD, which way are you going to go? Will the girls dominate the story and the gang war be in the background? With the number of girls we got going, to do each one credit will take a large chunk of your time with all the paths. Or will only a certain number of girls receive important story lines, while the others are enjoyable side adventures, thus increasing the gang story?

Raurosfalls

Dec 9, 2018
Looking awesome from what I've seen so far, I'm loving the characterization and how this actually DOESN'T pointlessly diss conservatives!

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Every times there is a "+1" on a dialogue, i've an error, nothing serious.
I'm sorry you're having an error. The coding in the traceback is correct. I am at a loss as to why you are getting that error other than a corrupted script. The update has been out for two weeks. No one else has flagged that error.

It shouldn't change the script, but are you running the compressed version?

Your trace back is for one choice about Chloe. Does it happen in other instances?

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
I'm sorry you're having an error. The coding in the traceback is correct. I am at a loss as to why you are getting that error other than a corrupted script. The update has been out for two weeks. No one else has flagged that error.

It shouldn't change the script, but are you running the compressed version?

Your trace back is for one choice about Chloe. Does it happen in other instances?
It happened every time when you can choose a "+1" answer: i just select ignore and everything is fine.
Nothing to worry about: if you think that something is corrupted i'll download again to check.
Thank for the quick response.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It happened every time when you can choose a "+1" answer: i just select ignore and everything is fine.
Nothing to worry about: if you think that something is corrupted i'll download again to check.
Thank for the quick response.
+1??? Are you using a mod? I have never seen +1 or any other pluses or minuses on screen in this game. You should not need a mod to play Long Road Home. You may wish to try playing without the mod. That could easily fix any errors. If not using a mod, you can also try taking a fresh DL of the the game to ensure that your DL was not corrupted. Third party compressed files can also cause errors so that is another possibility...:unsure:

I have played this amazing title since early on, like chapter three, and have never experienced a single error. When you add third party mods there is always a risk of errors or even breaking the game entirely. I do use mods/cheats in some games but have not needed or wanted one for OBD's fine work. We have a great bunch of folks here in this forum who are always glad to help whenever needed.

Hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Dylan741

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
+1??? Are you using a mod? I have never seen +1 or any other pluses or minuses on screen in this game. You should not need a mod to play Long Road Home. You may wish to try playing without the mod. That could easily fix any errors. If not using a mod, you can also try taking a fresh DL of the the game to ensure that your DL was not corrupted. Third party compressed files can also cause errors so that is another possibility...:unsure:

I have played this amazing title since early on, like chapter three, and have never experienced a single error. When you add third party mods there is always a risk of errors or even breaking the game entirely. I do use mods/cheats in some games but have not needed or wanted one for OBD's fine work. We have a great bunch of folks here in this forum who are always glad to help whenever needed.

Hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Do you play with OBD's walkthrough on? I do, and see +1's constantly when a choice with a lady occurs. Never had it create a problem? (y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Do you play with OBD's walkthrough on? I do, and see +1's constantly when a choice with a lady occurs. Never had it create a problem? (y)
Yes, I do use OBD's wt... but, I cannot remember ever seeing +1 or anything like that... Must be all the amazing weed...
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Reactions: Runner17

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Yes, I do use OBD's wt... but, I cannot remember ever seeing +1 or anything like that... Must be all the amazing weed...
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
I wonder what turns on the plus 1's during the game? Like previously state, game doesn't need a mod and I don't use compressed files. :unsure:

• Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I wonder what turns on the plus 1's during the game? Like previously state, game doesn't need a mod and I don't use compressed files. :unsure:
Your guess is as good as any, Runner my friend. Maybe Dima will clue us in...???

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Are Brooke and Angie exclusive to the "red" choices, will they join eventually on the "blue" choices, or will they never officially join the harem anyways, I would love it if even on the nice guy path (in the beginning) they'll join eventually, as it doesn't make sense to just leave them and Tracy behind never to see them again, because I quite like them and don't want them to be exclusive to "red" choices as I don't like the attitude of that MC.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Are Brooke and Angie exclusive to the "red" choices, will they join eventually on the "blue" choices, or will they never officially join the harem anyways, I would love it if even on the nice guy path (in the beginning) they'll join eventually, as it doesn't make sense to just leave them and Tracy behind never to see them again, because I quite like them and don't want them to be exclusive to "red" choices as I don't like the attitude of that MC.
At some point I may continue the story on the blue Path, but It would be a separate AVN from this one.

As a newbie Dev, I didn't realize what it took to produce multiple paths when I started the project. Most of the games I follow that maintain multiple paths move at a snail's pace. That's not meant as a knock on anyone. It is double or triple the work to do multiple paths. I didn't have the time or energy to do it and ended the blue path early.

Plus, a goody two shoes MC was not a good fit for a story about warring 1% Bike clubs. (The core of the story)

If you don't like the attitude of the MC, you should find another game that suits you. His attitude isn't going to change.

No hard feelings. I realize this type of story isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Take care,
OBD

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes